FF: Kalakari Students embark on a journey to India

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1 Page 1: Nafisa

Enjoy from the Kalakariyan Sisters...

Part 1

LOL, disclaimer (I know it's supposed to be at the bottom, but who cares πŸ˜†). I have been teasing Ayesha since yesterday about going for Aham and she backed out to give me a clearer way to him, and me teasing back his got a crack and somehow damaged that's why she is giving him to me 🀣...Well this has given to a small one shot, it's just for a laugh and Ayesha and I are not intending to travel to India to kidnap Mohammad Nazim, if this gives rise to some weirdo actually going to abduct him and do with him as she wants, it's nothing to do with us. I'm writing this for our amusement and for a laugh. Ok here goes.

Chote aur Bari bahana (Ayesha and Nafisa) embark on a madcap plan to go to India and bring back their prince charming, you sings Rang Barse like Amitabh Bachchan (has a nice deep voice like him too) and looks as delicious as a chockstick in a suit. πŸ˜‰

Nafisa says to Ayesha, okay Ayesha tickets paid for, passports check, 5 bottles chloroform check πŸ˜†, rope check, bandages check, charter flight details check. We leave for our way to the airport, Ayesha says to Nafisa, should we buy stuff to amuse himπŸ˜›, I ask what do you mean? Ayesha says some magazines, male stuff...Nafisa frowns, why he'll be unconscious the whole time, Ayesha says, look sister we can't keep him sedated the whole time, what about if it causes permanent damage, I don't want to be stuck looking after a vegetable Nafisa πŸ˜† (apologies if this offends anyone)...Okay okay, get the damn magazines, gosh chote, you are trying my patience as if Aham is going to care if he has a male magazine when his got the real thing in front of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

The two of us arrive in India, we check out and make our way over to Nazim's flat, we find his not home but is shooting long hours at the Saathiya sets, Ayesha says Yeh, we get to go to the set and see where our serial is being filmed and see everybody, Nafisa is looking at Ayesha, this is dangerous, at least here we had a chance of escaping with him, the security there will be tight, Ayesha says lets go and scout it and see, we arrive at the set and find the security is on a break, we have our small kidnap kit with a bottle of chloroform, a towel, some rope and a cudgel πŸ˜†, just in-case of emergency. We in luck, Aham is sitting reading his script on the veranda, with no-one else in sight, the two sisters look at each other, it's now or never sis πŸ˜‰, we stealthy make our way over to him, Ayesha is holding the kidnap kit, I have poured a tinsy winsy amount of chloroform into the small white towel and approach from behind (Ayesha is beside me), I smother the towel on his face, he is not going down easy, I whisper to Ayesha, I haven't put enough his struggling too much, Ayesha panicks and grabs the cudgel and smashes it on his head πŸ€£, I say to chote, why did you do that for, you told me you don't want to be married to a vegetable and now you smashed so hard...I hope his okay you've damaged him for sureπŸ˜›, Ayesha says are we going to stand around here and be discovered or what, grab him lets go, I say, how I'm I supposed to carry him on my own...he weighs a tonneπŸ˜†, you put the rap sack on your back and grab his legs and I will take the arms, we do so and Ayesha starts fussing, shouldn't we secure him with the rope, I say No we will do it when we are away from here (somewhere hidden), we take him the way we knew and walking towards the end of the compound, we see Rupal Patel approaching, we quickly duck behind some rosebushes, I shush Ayesha, Rupal passes, as we make our gateaway we notice Aham's mouth is bleeding when we ducked roughly from the driveway to the bushes, and he must have hit his mouth on something rough and hard because two teeth had fallen out 🀣, now he has a bleeding temple from the cudgel and the bloodied mouth too, we take him to our hired van, dump him in the back and smother him in more chloroform and truss him up like you would cattle πŸ˜†. We make our way to the airport once again, I get on the cell to make sure our chartered flight was reading. I tell Ayesha, we need to stop outside the airport and do a good job of disguising him in the yards of bandages (we are planning a Miss Marple type escape...LOL), we even have two nurses uniforms, for me and Ayesha and a hospital bed with all the gear to make good our escape with our precious cargo (the idea was to wrap him in bandages whilst his sedated and take him to the chartered plane), we reach the airport, Aham starts to mourn, Ayesha joins me in the back, we look at him, our chockstick is not looking as hot as he did before, Ayesha says...Sister you have him, I'm looking at her confused πŸ˜•, What, she says he doesn't look so hot now, his got two teeth missing, his complexion isn't as good as we see on the Telly either, I'm sure I will find someone else, I look at her and say, so you are going to saddle me with him now because his broken, Ayesha says you broke him Sis πŸ˜†, you were holding his arms, I said you are the one who smashed him over the head with a cudgel.πŸ˜›, by this time Aham is awake, I take some water and ask him to rinse out his mouth, I'm also having second thoughts initially the plan was to bring our prince charming back home, as all three of us are muslims, I would marry him first and chote could also marry him, he would do modelling (as his gorgeous) and we have a lot of offer him too Ayesha is going to be a Psychiatrist and me an Accountant, but now our best laid plans were not coming to pass, our prince had turned to an ugly duckling, I spoke first to him, look we are sorry we did this to you, we are just fans of yours and wanted to spend time with you alone, and got carried away, is it okay if we let you go now and call it quits, he gladly accepted and we opened the van for him to go. Ayesha and I took the plane and returned home after our little adventure, having seen the sets of Saathiya, Rupal Patel and got our hands on Ahams's muscles and physique☺️

Well the moral of our story is...you should not reach to obtain things through crooked ways if it's meant to be yours it will be, no need for cheating, conniving...and in our case abduction...LOL. 

Submission to Kalakari institute, Director Sub what do you think of this Kalakari???
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

omg nafis, you surely made me laugh

omg omg omg

u got me into tears

poor nazim i dumped him to uas he got missing 2 teeths wow thats hilarious

good one big sis
-GayabCat- thumbnail
And I thought before ill dump him u will surely make me romance with aehem a tiny wee bit
I love this
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

And I thought before ill dump him u will surely make me romance with aehem a tiny wee bit
I love this

not possible sis, look at the state of him πŸ€£, I wouldn't kiss him.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kalakariyan sisters Woh! After going through all the trouble of kidnapping your jaan u let go off the booty.πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Aviva sister
I told big bahara to let me romance with him for a while but she dragged me to the airport and made me sit in plane :( I was gutted. Me and jaan had a wee gala time
avivakirk thumbnail

Aviva sister
I told big bahara to let me romance with him for a while but she dragged me to the airport and made me sit in plane :( I was gutted. Me and jaan had a wee gala time

U should have given Nafi th echloro & escaped with him.πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Ano I should have but I see and write the next part - how we had a gala time ;) and how big bahara made me escape
Big bahara shame shame

Aviva did u read my ff-kuch kuch hota hai
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Kalakariyan sisters Woh! After going through all the trouble of kidnapping your jaan u let go off the booty.πŸ˜†

First things first...Eli congratulations on becoming a Goldie, keep posting everyday and progress further up.

Now with regards to our plans for Aham, yes their came to naught, but Ayesha and now yourself think I was a bit hasty in the OS, as we could have cleaned him up and had our way with him...πŸ˜†

As we were depriving all his female fans from seeing him, we would have had to dress him up in a full burka, with only his eyes being visible in public, and pretend he was a girl...πŸ˜›
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail

Ano I should have but I see and write the next part - how we had a gala time ;) and how big bahara made me escape
Big bahara shame shame

Aviva did u read my ff-kuch kuch hota hai

I see u are learning malayalam words!  Ayesha I had read two parts of it. There are so many posts that I find it hard to keep track of .How do u have the energy to write so many posts?????