AR OS|TheBreezeOfTheBeach| Complete|Page 1|01/05

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi!
Some you may know me and some of you may not. I currently have a running fanfic called "Wedding to Love"(AR) and now I'm back with a One Shot and it will be based on AR too! Its called "The Breeze of the Beach".

I've written the OS but its way to long so I'll be posting it in two parts! If you want a pm for the second part add me to your buddy list! The first part to the OS is below!

Thank you,
Usha

Links to my other work

Running FFs

AR FF -Wedding to Love

Completed FFs
Mini FF - AR- I Love You Only Forever

Mini FF - AR - Sunday

OS

OS - AR - Runaway Girl

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
The Breeze of the Beach
Part 1
Aah! The breeze of the beach was enough to make me smile. I just love it. And the weather was superb. It was a hot and sunny day ' just what I wanted. I wasn't here on my own. And I wouldn't have minded it even if I was. But when I had suggested a little trip at the beach to my mom, she decides that it would be great to invite ALL her friends to it. I mean we even had to hire a coach to support 20 or so old women plus their blooming husbands plus the spoilt brats that they call children. When I say spoilt brats, I mean spoilt brats. It's as if one can't be sure if their mothers actually gave birth to them or if they had been made in some factory. It would be too rude to say all of them were spoilt. Some weren't but the majority were.

So much for planning a beach trip. The main point of a trip to the beach was to relax my mind (and my heart) a little after all that stress and confusion from the past month. It was also to spend a bit of FAMILY time. Urgh!

It wasn't even the fact that I can't relax properly or spend time with my family that was bothering. It was the fact the HE had to be here too! HE who has bothering my mind for the past month. HE has been bothering my heart for the past month. HE who is going to be bothering me today. Especially considering that HE is going to have a bunch of annoying girls around him!

And why does that bother me? I don't know but it shouldn't be! I mean, why do I care? It's only HIM. The stupid, ugly, pig faced boy who lives next door to me and who has no life other than to go around bothering me.

OK, maybe I am lying slightly. Actually a lot. But there is kind of a bit of truth in it...

OK, FINE!!!

He isn't stupid, ugly or pig faced. In fact, he's the most hottest and gorgeous guy ever to be created by God. OK, maybe not the most gorgeous but you get the picture. Along with great beauty, God seemed to have oddly given him good brains too. Maybe God was experimenting to see if beauty and brains can mix. It definitely can in his case. He was a straight grade A student in school and he came top in college too. Now he's some business dude. Successful in that too!

And the bit about him bothering me ... well it's partially true. I mean I do get bothered by him but it's not he who goes around bothering me. He does bother me by being the annoying best friend(I know he is my best buddy) but ever since he asked me for a dance at that party, my heart has been experiencing this newly found sensation at just the sight of him. Not only that, I would feel my cheeks burning, I would feel butterflies in my stomach, my knees would go weak, I would go all tongue tied and I would be gazing at him for ages unknowingly! I know what you guys are thinking but it's only been a month. A bit too soon to decide anything at the moment.

Man, I just got to the beach and I already was filled was his thoughts! I turned around and saw the rest of the tribe still standing around the coach gossiping. Urgh! Seems like I am the only one who was excited about going to the beach! My eyes searched for one person. You know who I am talking about. And as predicted before he was surrounded by a flock of girls and guess what ' he seemed to be enjoying.

Why wouldn't he be?

After all he is Armaan Malik...

The guy with beauty and brains

And boy did he know it! (Of course he did!)

It's at get togethers like these that I hate him the most. Not just because he has a crowd of girls around him but also because he avoids me. It has been happening ever since high school. It's not like he avoided me elsewhere. Oh no ' at both school and college we were known as best buddies by everyone. But it's just as such get togethers. And reason? Because he doesn't want any girl to think that I was his girlfriend(I wish) ! I just hope that one day, he realises that I am better to hang out than those idiots.

To avoid his thoughts, I set myself down to make sandcastles. Something I've always enjoyed ever since I was young. I decided to leave the splashing my feet in the water bit for later. I knew I wouldn't get much peace or water to myself if I went there now. Already, Armaan along with those bunch of idiots were there splashing water at each other.

I seriously wanted to stab him with my spade but I thought to leave that till later. Maybe when he falls in love me. Ha! Fat chance that happening. As if Mr Perfect would ever fall in love with Little Miss Imperfect. Not that I love him anyway.

So I decided to once again focus my concentration on the sandcastle. Half an hour later I had made a collection of mini sandcastles as a circular wall around me. Since I am not being allowed much space here on the crowded beach, I thought that I might as well make a wall. I had a bit of trouble making it because I had to keep on going past Armaan to collect water to make my sandcastles stick together. But now I was done. I had a new and wonderful mini wall around me. A wall that would allow me my own private space that no one could get through. Not even Armaan Malik.

"Hey, Basket!" Armaan screeched coming running towards me not even noticing the wall around me. And guess what happened?

"Armaan!!!!!!!!!! My wall! You destroyed my wall!"

"Girl, relax! It's just a wall made of sand. It would have been destroyed sooner or later anyway. Besides, your best buddy is here and all you worry about is your stupid sand wall thingy!"

"Oh, so where was my best buddy all this time, huh?"

"Just busy," He said winking, "Besides at least I was with people. You were with a wall!"

"You all those things people!"

"OK, relax! Why are you still sitting here?" And with that he picked me up with arms and ran towards the sea. This wasn't new to me. I meant Armaan picking me up like this. But what was new to me was the new sensation within me when he did that. It never used to be like this.

When we reached the sea, he placed me down again. Urgh, did he have to put me down so soon? OMG, what am I thinking? Seriously, Ridz, you have lost it! I glanced at him and saw him walking into the water trying to pull me with him. But I just stood there on the edge feeling the waves lap against my bare feet and breathing in the air of the sea. I lifted my arms to the side and closed my eyes as I felt the wind trying to push me backwards. It felt like heaven. Suddenly, I could neither feel the wind nor the waves. Instead, I could feel the familiar breath of someone on my face. I opened to see Armaan standing in front of me with a look which I couldn't figure out what it meant. But that wasn't for long. Soon, the cheeky Armaan smile appeared on his face again. His eyes were also sparkling. Not that they weren't a second ago. That seemed to be different sort of sparkle.

Uh oh! When Armaan starts grinning like a freak, it only means one thing; TROUBLE!!! Just as that shocking message had been received by my brain, I felt a splash of water on my face. I knew it!!!!! I opened my eyes to see him in fits of laughter.

"AAARGH! Armaan Malik, I am definitely going to kill you for this!!!!!!!!!!"

And with that I scooped a litre of water with my bucket and through it right at his face as a sort of payback. And then to top it all just to give Riddhima speciality to it, I took the chance to leap on him whilst he was still in the shock of the splash in his face. He fell right into the water fully drenched and I was sitting on top of him a bit less drenched as the water was too shallow to reach me.

"Riddhima! This is too much!"

And with that, he pushed me over making me fall into the water too. And that started it all. The biggest water fight of the century.

We were fighting like this for about quarter of an hour now and by now I had noticed that people were eyeing us weirdly. I also noticed those spoilt brats also standing in corner sending comments to each other. Haha! They were burning in jealousy with seeing Armaan with me. Just as I celebrating victory inside my head, I had noticed Armaan had stopped splashing water at me. Instead, he was gazing out somewhere. I followed his gaze and it obviously lead to those girls.

I was really annoyed now! I had just gotten some time to spend with my best buddy and they already have to steal him. I started to make my way out because I'd rather I left by myself than Armaan ignoring me and leaving me. Just as I was about to take a step towards the beach, I felt an arm pull me back. It was none another than Armaan. With the pull I felt myself crashing into his chest. I looked up at him in confusion. What was he doing? I saw him look at me with the same look that I couldn't yet decipher. Suddenly, the most shocking thing ever happened.

He pulled me right in and smacked his lips against mine. I stood there still for a while in shock. But gradually I started to reciprocate as all the feelings that I had bottled up, had by now started to escape from within me. Unknown desires, emotions and passion had started swirling within me. My head started to feel dizzy as I was trying to solve the confusion as to what was going on. Suddenly, it all clicked my brain. My immediately pushed him off, quite violently actually. He looked quite surprised. Well, why wouldn't he be? He's the one who started it. He gave me a questioning look (isn't that supposed to be me). But before I could answer him, Maya, the worst of the spoilt kind, had intervened.

"Well done Armaan! You won the bet! Wow! Didn't know that you had this much courage, dude! Keep it up!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

alaipayuthey thumbnail
The Breeze of the Beach ' Part 2

I stood there slightly confused for a moment until it dawned upon me. I felt like a fool! A complete fool! I glanced around and saw all those idiots laughing at me. It is not the first time they were laughing at me but for the first time I felt low and upset. Well, getting betrayed by your best friend is not the best thing in the world is it?

I glanced at Armaan who looked horrified. As he saw me stare at him, he sent signals as if not to believe them. As if I would ever trust him again. I walked up to him and slapped him right across his cheek that it turned a bright red. The whole beach fell silent. By now not only were those idiots standing around us but also other friends and family. Armaan looked up and his face was displaying a blank expression. I couldn't bear to even look at him anymore. Especially, when I had thought there could have actually between something between us. Now I knew it was nothing but a whole load of crap.

I immediately stomped off from there after giving him one last disgusted stare and I didn't miss the sight of everyone around us giving me evil stares as I was at fault. Well, they obviously hadn't seen the whole show. But what hurt me the most was that even my own parents were giving me disapproving looks. That was it. I couldn't stand it anymore. The dams broke and before I could know it tears had started overflowing so I ran away from there immediately. In the background I could hear my parents and some friends calling my name but I couldn't care less anymore.

Half an hour had past and I was in the public toilets trying to wash my face so that it didn't look like I was crying. I tried to look as unaffected as possible when in fact I was in every possible way.

After the scene at the beach, I didn't have any other choice by run and hide myself in a cubicle in the toilets. I did hear people looking for me but I didn't respond to their calls. I had spent the last half hour crying and sobbing uncontrollably in my own privacy. I told myself that I shouldn't be crying but that is when I realised that I had already fallen in love with Armaan. I felt disgusted with myself but the more I tried to deny it, the more I felt for him.

After trying to make myself look as normal as possible, I headed out onto the beach. I knew my eyes were bloodshot red but I couldn't help it. If anyone even giggled at me, I was sure I would burst. As soon as I opened the door, I alarmed at the sight that greeted me. I could feel my eyes already starting to tear up.

It was Armaan. He was looking straight at me in anger. Why was he angry? Aren't I supposed to be the angry one here? However, his eyes were also bloodshot red and I could easily tell that he had been crying. I knew him that well; a bit too much for my liking I would say at this current point in time. But why would he be crying? Odd; maybe Maya dumped him. Or was he even going out with her in the first place?

There was a kind of cold war going between the two of us. He was still glaring at me and I was glaring back at him. I burst into fits of laughter just at the thought of this. He looked at me strangely but still continued glaring at me. I don't know why that happened; it wasn't even funny but I just had an urge to laugh. Maybe I have gone mad as well as falling in love. Well, it is mad to fall in love with Armaan considering that he betrayed me. I soon controlled myself and I looked straight into his eye. I smirked and spoke breaking the cold silence between us.

"Why are you angry? I'm sorry, Armaan! Did I spoil your little prank?"

His face immediately softened and before I knew it he was laughing his head off. I stare at him confused at first but soon I realised why he might be laughing. It was probably my voice. I had tried to sound sinister but it obviously didn't work.  I stood there trying to fight my urge to stop my lips curve into a smile. He just looked so adorable. As much as I hated him and was angry with him, at the same time I couldn't help it but still love him. Trying to control his laugh, he spoke.

"Man, Ridz! Don't even try and change your voice to try to be evil. You know you can't do it to save your life! You sounded worse than Maya!"

At the mere mention of Maya, my smile turned back into a frown. Giving him one last disgusted glare, I stomped off from there not really knowing where I was heading. I suddenly felt a strong arm pull me into a corner. I knew it was Armaan. What was his problem?

He was glaring at me again. He looked quite angry but at the same time he seemed a bit agitated.

"What?!" I asked irritated with his behaviour.

"Look, Ridz, I can't believe you just ran off after listening to what those girls said!"

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I mean, you believed Maya when she said that it was a bet but for once you didn't ask for clarification from me. You didn't trust me but believed someone you always hated. That hurt a lot."

"What are you trying to say?"

"You still don't get it? That Maya just made up a load of crap to make you hate me and you successfully fell for it!"

"Why would she do that? She likes you!"

"She did that because I told her that I loved someone else whom I did love at that time"

Just then realisation hit me hard. He loved me. That explained the kiss and Maya's lie. I looked up at him guiltily. He just looked away in frustration. He hated me now and I knew it. I ruined his trust and now I know he wouldn't accept me anymore because he said "whom I did love at that time". I felt awful. Worse than when everyone laughed at me. My perfect day was now completely ruined.

I felt my eyes water up uncontrollably and my vision was blurred. Nonetheless, I asked him another question...

"If you did love me, then why didn't you tell me? Why did you have to kiss me like that scaring the hell out of me?" My voice cracked up a bit and I was sure I would burst out any second now. And as if on cue, tears started falling from my eyes.

For the first time, he looked at me guiltily. Well, it was his fault too. He raised his hands up to wipe of the tears on my face. Relief washed over me as I realised that he had forgiven me. But I still looked up as if questioning him because he hadn't yet answered my question. Noticing this, he spoke up.

"I have always been in love with you Ridz! Don't ask me how or why! It just happened. I knew I couldn't live without you. But I was always scared to confess to you my feelings. I was never sure if you ever liked me beyond than just a friend. So I tried to give you some clues just to see if you responded to them. That's why I asked you for a dance at that party last month. I noticed that since then you have been behaving quite differently with me. But I couldn't yet confirm. So I had to go to the last solution which was trying to make you jealous. I watched you the whole day today and I saw you getting really jealous seeing me with those girls. That did it. I was completely sure you loved me to."

He said all that with a dreamy look. I was amazed. He loved me so much for all this time and yet I didn't know. But there was something else.

"You haven't answered my second question yet! Why did you kiss me instead of just proposing to me straight? It would have made things more clearer!"

"Well, I tried to make it special. You know, a bit more romantic because we were both at the beach and to top it all we were in the water. I just couldn't drop the chance so I..."

"But you didn't confess!"

"I was going to straight after! But we had to be distracted by that stupid..."

He looked away annoyed again whilst I looked at him guiltily.

"I'm really sorry Armaan"

"Shut up Ridz! You believed her and..."

"I love you, Armaan" I said quietly in almost a whisper but Armaan didn't seem to notice it.

"You didn't even tru...wait...what did you say?"

"I said I love you Armaan!" And without even letting him speak, I pulled him right in for a kiss. He stood there shocked for a bit but he soon responded. Breaking out of the kiss, he had a cheeky smile on his face but then he straightened his face again.

"I'm sorry too, Ridz! I should have told you before and..."

"No, it's OK! We were both at fault so let's just quit the apologizing, OK?"

"OK. I love you, Ridz..." He said putting his arm around my waist.

"I love you too" I replied resting my head on his shoulder as we walked back to the beach where everyone else was. I knew everyone was staring at us when we came back. But I couldn't care less. I was too occupied in my Armaan-thoughts. Armaan sat down inside the half broken wall I had built earlier and pulled me onto his lap in the process. I saw everyone other than those spoilt brats smiling at us. Everything felt so perfect. I snuggled up closer to him. I knew I belonged here.

5 years later...

Aah! The breeze of the beach just made me feel at home. I took in the smell whilst in the background I can hear my husband chatting to our 3 year old son. I turned to look at them and guess what? They were still seated in the car.

"Armaan, get your bum out here quick!"

"Ridz, the beach isn't going to go anywhere! You go and we'll follow behind!"

Follow behind? Did I plan a beach trip just to enjoy it on my own? I planned this trip so that we can have some FAMILY TIME. God, why does this always happen to me? I glanced back at him and he was back into his conversation with Arjun, our son. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Arjun, come let's go to the beach!"

"No Ma! Buzee!"

"If you come now, Ma will buy you an ice cream..."

"Iche cweem? Yesh Ajun want!"

And with that he pushed himself off Armaan and came and held my hand as if dragging me to buy an ice cream. I smiled to myself and followed him. In the background I could hear Armaan groan and follow us annoyed. I turned around and saw him make a face.

"Armaan, stop being a kid!"

"I'm not being a kid, you are!"

"Shut up, Armaan!" With that, I pulled his arm trying to make him catch up with us. He soon caught up and held my waist with his arm as always.

"OK, sorry Ridz! I love you!"

And as always I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too!"

Life couldn't get any better.

The End

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...
awesome...
plz add me to ur pm list...
and update soon...
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Cant wait to read the next part!!
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice one. nicely put into words.
Oh it was a bet after all? I thought he felt the same for her somehow, or may be he did?
post the next part soon.
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice OS
it was really good
so it was all for a bet...i thought he felt the same way
cant wait to read the next part
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Munchkin. thumbnail
Wow! Post the second one up rite now Missy! I can't wait no longer! I'll give a detailed analysis later, I dnt hv my laptop...commenting thru my phone is so annoying!!!
jiyaa_m thumbnail
maya idot gal

update soon cant wait
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part ..
update soon!!