Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Believe- I have not read any post in your thread, but just after reading ur question I felt really offended. Please don't use icon like "wink" or smiley etc. Nursing her baby is best deed someone can do and feeding a hungry baby is a boon not all human being are blessed with. So nursing in public is not even a qustion...it's like you are asking that can you feed a hungry baby? I would be suprised and shocked if someone tells you "no" you can not feed a hungry baby!!!!!

Terriffic point !!

Beleive,the bottom line really is not whether a woman shud breastfeed her baby in public, the issue is, whether she shud feed her hungry baby at all.....

And shame on those who take a perverse pleasure or displeasure out of feeding a hungry child....

Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This topic seems to have a slightly not so nice tone for me. Sorry vinu, everytime I look at this topic just something tells me its not nice.

Maybe you didnt mean the emoticons in the wrong manner but still. And without wanting to sound too melodramatic I still have to say this-

People judge and demean a woman in an instant in their mind. But please try not to demean her most natural action as a mother, it's just not right.

Vinu, it might sound too dramatic for you but you seem to like to quote a lot and here is a common quote to feed your mind on "God couldnt be everywhere so he made you a mom".

Think about a woman as "Amma" and you will find one never needs to debate her most fulfilling action atleast on a public forum.

I am sorry if I am hurting you by mentioning this. Please dont take it negetively, play it with a positive spin and you will find I am not being too harsh.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I've been reading people's responses , and i like what most women had to say on this issue .
Personally i find something creapy about people making an issue of a woman nursing her baby .An act that is as natural to a mother as anything !!

Its distastefull especially when it comes out of a man's mouth and is not treated with respect .By using (wink wink and frivilous)emoticons it lends a perverted angle to the whole thing.Especially knowing their are mostly women in this forum .
I am not even comfortable about adding anything more to this topic !!!
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
-------edited by Dev team --please do not make  personal attacks --------- Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
Willows thumbnail

Originally posted by: mad_cap

---------------edited

Greetings;

I appreciate your views, however i believe it is not the mistake of his parent who groomed him, but his own personal orientation, i believe all parents bring up their child in it best possible way and the parents are just doing what their parents did for them.

please do not misunderstand me but i feel the parents are not responsible for such statements made by children, for their are not privy to their child's activity in this virtual world.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
mad_cap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Willows

Greetings;

I appreciate your views, however i believe it is not the mistake of his parent who groomed him, but his own personal orientation, i believe all parents bring up their child in it best possible way and the parents are just doing what their parents did for them.

please do not misunderstand me but i feel the parents are not responsible for such statements made by children, for their are not privy to their child's activity in this virtual world.

Willows, I agree with your views. Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
mad_cap thumbnail

Originally posted by: mad_cap

<span>-------edited by Dev team --please do not make personal attacks ---------</span>

thanks. the topic being discussed in a public forum is by itself demeaning to all mothers.