Breastfeeding in Public

Posted: 18 years ago

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?
..................?????????????????

----------edited by Dev team as excess use of emotican do not add value to the debate ------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
no... πŸ˜› but if necessary arises then... 😊
Originally posted by Believe

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?

😳..................?????????????????

Dear Vinu;

I believe every human being has a self respect and no one would compromise with her or his dignity, so i really do not feel some one does the above just for feeling nice, or making others feel nice about it.

I believe, from my experience that most of mothers do it out of absolute necessity, when they feel that they need to feed their baby they do it, it is more of a motherly instinct towards the child and feeling nice or bad is really not the thought in their mind, i would not know about the people who are privy to this act.

Further i believe most of the mothers while doing this motherly act, try to make it as dignified as possible and avoid any embarrassment to any one, however there could be perverts and sick minds trying for some gratification out of this natural instinct of a child.

Edited by Willows - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Willows

Dear Vinu;

I believe every human being has a self respect and no one would compromise with her or his dignity, so i really do not feel some one does the above just for feeling nice, or making others feel nice about it.

I believe, from my experience that most of mothers do it out of absolute necessity, when they feel that they need to feed their baby they do it, it is more of a motherly instinct towards the child and feeling nice or bad is really not the thought in their mind, i would not know about the people who are privy to this act.

Further i believe most of the mothers while doing this motherly act, try to make it as dignified as possible and avoid any embarrassment to any one, however there could be perverts and sick minds trying for some gratification out of this natural instinct of a child.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Willows

Dear Vinu;

i agree😊

Originally posted by jasunap

well said willows! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks for the appreciation.😊 

About breast feeding in public it is not a crime at all.Dont make it an issue.Any mother will do it with that much of difficulty.When her kid is crying she wants to stop it and she gives importance to that over what other people thinks.

Willows a well put response . I agree with every word you said . πŸ‘

There is nothing to be embarrased and ashamed of for a mother . And people around her must give her respect and not "stare" when a mother has to feed her baby .

Originally posted by kavith_2305

About breast feeding in public it is not a crime at all.Dont make it an issue.Any mother will do it with that much of difficulty.When her kid is crying she wants to stop it and she gives importance to that over what other people thinks.

πŸ‘

well said kavita, it is not the question of nice or ugly, it is the only true human feeling which still exists and will remain forever, the almighty has made this wonderful relationship and we need to view it that way.

Good Willows to see persons thinking like U