Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
A good topic is being butchered due to the silly smileys that convey nothing . My request to all as per my sticky post "please read before posting ". Stop filling up the pages with smileys that convey nothing and make this serious discussion appear foolish .

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Willows

Dear Vinu;

I believe every human being has a self respect and no one would compromise with her or his dignity, so i really do not feel some one does the above just for feeling nice, or making others feel nice about it.

I believe, from my experience that most of mothers do it out of absolute necessity, when they feel that they need to feed their baby they do it, it is more of a motherly instinct towards the child and feeling nice or bad is really not the thought in their mind, i would not know about the people who are privy to this act.

Further i believe most of the mothers while doing this motherly act, try to make it as dignified as possible and avoid any embarrassment to any one, however there could be perverts and sick minds trying for some gratification out of this natural instinct of a child.

That was a beautifully crafted reply 👏👏👏

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiaforums1234

Wow! Five pages of rubbish talk! Please don't fill up pages with unnecessary posts.

Back to the topic...

Breastfeeding in public -
A lot of women do it when the need arises. So I don't see any inappropriate behavior there. Also, most women make sure they don't expose and try to make it as private as possible.

But I have heard of women who like to expose and if they do that intentionally in public by the excuse of breastfeeding, then it would be not nice.

That's true. Many mothers carry those  big cloths to cover themselves or wear clothing in such a way that it isn't really is problem.

It is just idiots and sickos that bring a lot of attention to a natural habit of breastfeeding.

A small child's needs is more important than what people around you think.

hazelgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

That's true. Many mothers carry those  big cloths to cover themselves or wear clothing in such a way that it isn't really is problem.

It is just idiots and sickos that bring a lot of attention to a natural habit of breastfeeding.

A small child's needs is more important than what people around you think.

👏
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
most women breast feed only if there is no other option available. no one does it for the fun of exposing themselves and very few actually do. i fact most lactating mothers are well prepared and cover themselves properly as they know that there will always be perverts who will try to get their kicks out of the situation.

just think about it like this vinu, if u are unblievably hungry and just have to eat would it make a difference how many people are watching? most mothers who breastfeed in public are responding to this hunger of their baby!

also vinu i really dont like the tone of u'r post.i thought u are much more of a gentleman but here u come across as a typical MCP! 🤢
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

most women breast feed only if there is no other option available. no one does it for the fun of exposing themselves and very few actually do. i fact most lactating mothers are well prepared and cover themselves properly as they know that there will always be perverts who will try to get their kicks out of the situation.

just think about it like this vinu, if u are unblievably hungry and just have to eat would it make a difference how many people are watching? most mothers who breastfeed in public are responding to this hunger of their baby!

also vinu i really dont like the tone of u'r post.i thought u are much more of a gentleman but here u come across as a typical MCP! 🤢

----edited by Dev team - irrelevant to the topic being debated--------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
Willows thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

👏

very well said, i am impressed by your example of hunger, would like to add just one line to what you have already said, when the person is hungry not only he is not bothered about being watched, he at least is capable of feeding himself, unlike the small child who cannot feed himself and only thing that he can do is cry and make his mom understand that he is hungry and the mother like your example ensures that child is fed without being bothered about anyone watching.

Regarding vinu's use of range of emotions lends credence that the issue raised, is more frivolous and a query or inquisitiveness on his part had it been serious the range of emotions from winking to blushing to smiling and others would have been avoided.

Originally posted by: Believe

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?

😳..................?????????????????

may i know why did u include this winking emoticon???????

There are people who do search for pleasure when a mother is feeding her baby............ just like the winking emoticon........and thats the reason why females do feel embarassed when they come across such scenes..and do hesitate do that in public ,because of some lusty idiots around

i appreciate winnie pooh and willows opinions
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Willows

👏

very well said, i am impressed by your example of hunger, would like to add just one line to what you have already said, when the person is hungry not only he is not bothered about being watched, he at least is capable of feeding himself, unlike the small child who cannot feed himself and only thing that he can do is cry and make his mom understand that he is hungry and the mother like your example ensures that child is fed without being bothered about anyone watching.

Regarding vinu's use of range of emotions lends credence that the issue raised, is more frivolous and a query or inquisitiveness on his part had it been serious the range of emotions from winking to blushing to smiling and others would have been avoided.

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?

----------edited by Dev team as chatting in this section is against forum rules------

i put all emotions cos i saw these emotions button only dont make it issue......okkkk and am not a man chavanist or smthing like that i respect womens, they are simply gr8, if i put this topic it not mean that am looking or searching where ladies breast feeding or smthing okey.......and previous reply i point all these things also... winne how dare you thought am a gentleman.....😛...same2u yaar

.....When everything's coming my way, am in the wrong lane.....😃 cool yaar...

Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to....

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago