Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Vinu

These are all very sensitive aissues and shud taken care when posting something in public...
its not like u felt like posting some topic and did it..most of your topics looks u r trying to hurt woman modesty........

Edited by sosweet - 18 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sosweet

These are all very sensitive aissues and shud taken care when posting something in public...
its not like u felt like posting some topic and did it..most of your topics looks u r trying to hurt woman modesty........

............if i hurt any women ..I Apologize for that.....

I fail to understand, that just because their were smileys button you used all, it is like somebody smiling on condolence meeting because he saw something funny.

your issue really looks like you are trying to improve your general knowledge as far as human anatomy is concerned.

nobody suggested that you were looking for looking or searching where ladies breast feeding or smthing, but you said this on your own accord which means you are either feeling guilty that you wrote it or trying to preempt anyone suggesting you that you thoughts are preverse.

sorry never knew that you were not a gentleman, but you can definitely behave like one in the future.

try and use the lane which is correct and never came in anyone's way that is the mantra.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sosweet

I fail to understand, that just because their were smileys button you used all, it is like somebody smiling on condolence meeting because he saw something funny.

your issue really looks like you are trying to improve your general knowledge as far as human anatomy is concerned.

nobody suggested that you were looking for looking or searching where ladies breast feeding or smthing, but you said this on your own accord which means you are either feeling guilty that you wrote it or trying to preempt anyone suggesting you that you thoughts are preverse.

sorry never knew that you were not a gentleman, but you can definitely behave like one in the future.

try and use the lane which is correct and never came in anyone's way that is the mantra.

👏 well said...

The way to overcome the angry man is with gentleness, the evil man with goodness, the miser with generosity and the liar with truth.

Some people will never learn anything, for this reason, because they understand everything too soon.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

👏 well said...

The way to overcome the angry man is with gentleness, the evil man with goodness, the miser with generosity and the liar with truth.

Some people will never learn anything, for this reason, because they understand everything too soon.

----------edited by Dev team as chatting in this section is against forum rules------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vishesh

hey.. willows i like ur view.. i think.. datspreets comment was just for the imaginary ppl who thinks "that it may not be nice"...,  i think, we shud ask this question to 'Believe"..why did he think that this Topic shud be debated..

hmm i don't think breast feeding in public is undignified..but for many ppl who think of it as being undignified..what i said was a note...

yess believe... why do u believe this topic needs 2 be debated?😕

Willows thumbnail

Originally posted by: datspreets

hmm i don't think breast feeding in public is undignified..but for many ppl who think of it as being undignified..what i said was a note...

yess believe... why do u believe this topic needs 2 be debated?😕

thanks for the clarification, i appreciate. 

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh .......

😈😈
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?

😳..................?????????????????

i put all emotions cos i saw these emotions button only dont make it issue......okkkk and am not a man chavanist or smthing like that i respect womens, they are simply gr8, if i put this topic it not mean that am looking or searching where ladies breast feeding or smthing okey.......and previous reply i point all these things also... winne how dare you thought am a gentleman.....😛...same2u yaar

.....When everything's coming my way, am in the wrong lane.....😃 cool yaar...

Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to....

i sure hope so😲

😲as for thinking u a gentleman ..oops! my mistake!  😆

neway its just that all those emoticons sort of really bugged me . u seemed to be leering at the most natural thing in the world!

*** Nopersonal attacks, please.***

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?

😳..................?????????????????

Believe- I have not read any post in your thread, but just after reading ur question I felt really offended. Please don't use icon like "wink" or smiley etc. Nursing her baby is best deed someone can do and feeding a hungry baby is a boon not all human being are blessed with. So nursing in public is not even a qustion...it's like you are asking that can you feed a hungry baby? I would be suprised and shocked if someone tells you "no" you can not feed a hungry baby!!!!!