Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Oh I just happened to wake up πŸ˜† 

So far there is a dead lock on that front... no clue yet dear. Lets see how it shapes up. πŸ˜Š

😭😭😭😭i hpe they bring him back yaar... i wna c tasha's LS move fwd...cnt accept naku with sum1 else bt dutta😭😭😭

btw jus saw the promo made by ana (elysia)...gd job yaar! cnt w8... creepy NS is the andekha dushman..does he put soot on 2? on his entry he had mixture of skin tone, sum areas darker than others..lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

btw BB plz watch the video posted by Ritz abt TRPs...its wel funi... indirectly dissing colorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† m suggested we fwd tht video 2 PS...hahaha
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lekz

A lovely episode yet again.

What can I say...the natural progression was so good with new characters even if they were negative ,,,,Why did they have to screw it up ? 😭

Well some questions don't have answers I guess.

BB donno how to thank you and all behind this enough.

πŸ€—

Poor Dutta, I remember he once said that he had more enemies than friends its so true.
And now everyone eyeing Nakku.
I think in the dhanda that he is in, he should just keep Nakku closeted in Patil Nivas, safe and sound. No wonder Babi did what she did.

Nakku hurt OMG - sorry to say but would be nice to see Dutta taking care of her, like when she hurt her foot in the jungle.
Looking forward for Monday.

Huma - thats an awesome song with lovely lyrics. Lovely VM, great job. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For those who haven't watched the movie - must say it was a good one, of those times. Cliced but a good flick to watch. JURM was the movie.

😳Thank you dear! Glad you like the progression! Yes, am also very excited to see some Dutta Naku moments in between all the anger and action πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I saw Yuvi here bhatkofying again...and that reminded me that i have a spot reserved here...no? πŸ˜†
I should search that spot and edit it asap...*determined muh* πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@red: Oh dear! Don't cry. I am sure Mishal would want all of us to remember all the beautiful moments for which he put in his heart and soul into the story. Let us cherish those moments... Kal kisi ne nahi dekha... but if you ask me now, honestly, they have taken the story on a completely different course for him to come back ... I really do not know what to say to assure you.

@Green: Yes, Ana has made a real good one as usual! πŸ˜³ I don't know about his soot but I am sure his color changes as per the number of insulin injections he takes for his "cooked up" Diabetes that he mentioned to Naku  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@Blue:  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Very funny. I did happen to see it... However, sending it to PS (not Please See wala πŸ˜›) would be like wanting to shoot an already dead man...If you still want to send, please do, it would still be pleasure anyway!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ red - Well I dont think we will need to send it to PS, as I think he would have already seen it as he is also addicted to this forum and lurks around here 24/7 ! 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@blue BB ...my hands r itching dear...  

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@red: Oh dear! Don't cry. I am sure Mishal would want all of us to remember all the beautiful moments for which he put in his heart and soul into the story. Let us cherish those moments... Kal kisi ne nahi dekha... but if you ask me now, honestly, they have taken the story on a completely different course for him to come back ... I really do not know what to say to assure you. yh i knw they hav i dnt think they wil bring him bk bt sum wer i stil hav tht hpe...y did the PH hav 2 telecast LTL on Colors, hw i wish this was a SP shw or Zee tv shw, they wud hav neva let MR leave

@Green: Yes, Ana has made a real good one as usual! πŸ˜³ I don't know about his soot but I am sure his color changes as per the number of insulin injections he takes for his "cooked up" Diabetes that he mentioned to Naku  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ haha yh... next time naku shud tke sugar free prasad for him..lol... weirdo...πŸ˜†bt stil he's creepy with the way he keeps looking at naku...is it becos he senses she's suspects him or is it becos hes another anna and morey in the making? if nt NS, tht new man wud defo b...hmm 2 imagine tht new man as Govind Namdev wud b gd...he;s a gr8 actor...

@Blue:  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Very funny. I did happen to see it... However, sending it to PS (not Please See wala πŸ˜›) would be like wanting to shoot an already dead man...If you still want to send, please do, it would still be pleasure anyway!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ haha im gna try emailing tht video 2 himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rub it in his face innit n wil specially highlight the key points like wer sumit says "thank god we r nt a nation of morons, altho they think we r"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Fantastic episode...finally an episode to truly celebrate Dutta's and Nakusha's wedding.