Epi 323: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

y didnt the epi follow on from wer it finished i wntd 2 c wt dutta says 2 naku..lol

hmmm this NS n nw Nave seem suspicious menπŸ€”... hmmm Nave eyeing naku n sayin she's khoobsurat bt dutta interrupts him...lol

oh gosh precap--poor naku...sum1 attacked her... bet u its tht Nave n he did it cos NS tld him 2... plus NS sayin naku dutta ki jaan hai, mayb tryin 2 inform indirectly tht naku is also his weakness, in the sense tht if summut happens 2 her thn dutta wnt b able 2 live with himself mayb thts y the attack on naku...--jus a thrt...

thanks for the update BBπŸ˜ƒ

thanks to huma for the videoπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res😳
edited-
thank u sooo much for the lovely update😳
and love that VM too!!!
thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
"Nakusha... Dutta ki jaan hai iske andar..."

This line made me swallow hard and shiver. I just don't like it. It's like NS comprehends something that he's not supposed to understand, that he's not supposed to know. It's like Lex Luther knowing that Superman is allergic to kryptonite and telling the entire world. Because that's what NS just did. He told Dutta that some people here are his friends and some are his enemies and he just told both parties that Naku is Dutta's total weak point (although we all know that she's also his strength).

GAH. I'm so worried. NS and that Gopalrao who was eyeing Naku like she was a piece of juicy meat that he couldn't wait to set his teeth in *shudders* Thankfully Dutta noticed G leering at Naku *relieved, but only a tiny bit*

I have a bad, bad feeling in my guts 🀒

Something's going on with NS and Gopalrao and Dutta was being persuaded by NS in a very sly way that even I had to give it to NS - the dude is a pretty sneaky b*stard.

On a brighter note, the scene with Dutta yelling at Baji about taking too long and then Baji being confused was just HILARIOUS πŸ˜† And when Baji whispered in his ear at the jashn - LMAO 🀣

It's a small detail, but I really liked the fact that Dutta told Baji to stay with Naku. Protecting her. It shows just how smart Dutta is. He knows that she's exposed to more than one type of harm amidst his "underworld buddies/enemies" and he's not going to risk her safety in any way. Liked that he had her with him throughout it all and only left her alone with Baji. Guess that he didn't expect NS to invite all those people. He seemed surprised when he entered.

The precap? OMIGOD 😲 Naku hurt? EEEK! Can't wait for Monday 🀒 I'm starting to really hate weekends.

Fabulous episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Absolutely AWESOME and so suspenseful. Naku was so surprising, really. She was smart. She remembered the SUV driving behind NS's car on the day she met him by the mandir and she put two and two together regarding Gopalrao. Awesome! Well done, Naku πŸ‘ 

I LOVE THIS SHOW 😳 There's no need for dramatic illogical shocks such as the Seema maang-bara-scene in February to create suspense 🀒 I'm literally jittering from excitement and anxiousness from watching NS, Gopalrao and Dutta's tense conversation. There was sooo much tension and Dutta really doesn't like Gopalrao. I loved what he said about Gopalrao (a big man) coming to Ratnagiri to do a small dhanda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was an indirect insult, right there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me too Reserving
Found my spot and i am back to editing business πŸ˜†
Edit:
Wonderful episode BB...i could picture each and every scene with MR MV and VR πŸ˜³
How i wish we could have seen this on screen 
Anyways...we have our LTL in some way...that is enough to cheer up πŸ˜Š

Lovely episode BB...
Hmm this Nave looks suspicious...πŸ€”
And no comments on Nana Saheb...he is turning out to be a Leech... TRYING to give a competition to Malmal More which is not bearable by his eternal fan πŸ˜†

Oh god..Nakku is hurt again...Problems Nakku ke paas jaati hai ya Nakku ke problems ke paas jaati hai? πŸ˜†

And Beautiful VM Huma...πŸ‘ Loved it...⭐️
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res :)

Edited :

Sorry took long was at wrk just got home :)

BB ! I've no words...BravoπŸ‘...well written πŸ˜ƒ

loved the entire teasing fiasco lol all understood

i was blushing for tasha 😳 and that to on my way to work on the bus

i probably looked so stupid πŸ˜†

wonderful part...interesting NS and that Nave dude ...hmmm i smell trouble

haye haye the dance...so cute ... 😍 dozing off to tasha dreamland 😳

aww dang it i knew something would have ...Naku hurt! Dutta Panick...

tho itz cute still ...dont like it! and aha Naku smells the rotten smell πŸ˜†

great part... keep it up :) looking forward to monday epi

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Me too reserving πŸ˜†

lol wen do u nt reserve? u reserve wen ur gna congratulating sum1 on being promoted or evn on der bday..n its like bushy yahan bhi reserve?πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lol wen do u nt reserve? u reserve wen ur gna congratulating sum1 on being promoted or evn on der bday..n its like bushy yahan bhi reserve?πŸ˜†

LOL now i will soon get a name..."Reserve Queen"  πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update BB
Thanks a lot dear 😊
I am missing Tasha a lot today ...watched few old videos and then this VM on one of my most Fav song ...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago