Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandbajao

I really wonder how much sympathy he will really earn by not having Prasad in the name of diabetes!!! 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣

😆😆😆yh tht cracked me up...mayb next time naku can say this is sugar free prasad😆😆😆

nt liking tht new character introduced 2day...he 2 like NS has been eyeing naku quite a bit..havin the guts 2 say 2 dutta tht he has such a beautiful life...bt gadha proved he isnt such a gadha n interrupted him😆😆😆
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear BB🤗
Sowieee yaar iam little late here 😳But was finally able to catch with all the epis😃...Actually i was away for a month...just came back and my friends told me about this thread ...I was excited and was dying to catch it all...so finally iam here today...
Omg seriously i don"t how should say thank -you to u🤗anything i say will be less😳But thanx a million for let us re-live the magic again"sigh miss tasha so much😭...i so hate colors😡 for butchering such a beautiful LS 😭...But iam happy and thankful that i could see this all from ur eyes...i was on edge of my seat...from beginning to end...just superb,breathtaking,fantastic,...no words left  yaar...Thanx a million for this wonderful journey🤗Really appericiate it ...🤗...its means a lot to all of us ...
Promo for nxt week is interesting ...can"t wait ...thanx 

@Huma ..thanx alot for the beautiful Vm yaar ...loved it like always...u rock 🤗

Love and Hugs
suhana🤗

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This episode has skillfully brought out the different layers and levels of the characters and situation. I could visualize Mishal , MV, VR and the rest playing their respective roles. Dutta's protective and possessive attitude towards Naku..trying to shield her from evil Nazar.  Naku quietly holding Dutta's arm as she senses danger...Outstanding👍🏼

At the superficial level it is like still waters but we, the viewers, has have an insight to the murkiness  that lies beneath.

Poor Naku is hurt...but as long as D-N are together " all is well"😊

Another awesome episode BB. What would we do without this special LTL of ours...Thank you🤗...It is like a soothing balm after all the MR news/rumors yesterday

Sorry for the late reply BB... had got caught up in work and could only read it this morning...But ended up dreaming about LTL and the forum last night.   😆

I am eagerly waiting to catch up with the responses and views of the other members also.

@ Huma,
A special thank you for the fab VM.

Edited by ivy_11 - 13 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sara212 😳

Good idea ... I was actually imagining veteran actor Govind Namdev as Gopalrao for some reason... you want to go with Shabbir??? But the thing is that he is not in his mid-50s!! But interesting... People, recommend a face for Gopalrao Nave for everyone to imagine one face only! 😆

BB U r abssolutely right yaar. even i was thinking SA is little bit younger and after your reply i thought and een earlier i thought may be Arif (bad Guy) in Sarkar Raaj would be best for Gopal Rao. after that i googled for Govind Namdev ( i didt recognize his name) and Tada its the same actor i mentioned😆 of sarkar raaj

Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A lovely episode yet again.

What can I say...the natural progression was so good with new characters even if they were negative ,,,,Why did they have to screw it up ? 😭😭😭😭

Well some questions don't have answers I guess.

BB donno how to thank you and all behind this enough.

🤗🤗🤗🤗

Poor Dutta, I remember he once said that he had more enemies than friends its so true.
And now everyone eyeing Nakku.
I think in the dhanda that he is in, he should just keep Nakku closeted in Patil Nivas, safe and sound. No wonder Babi did what she did.

Nakku hurt OMG - sorry to say but would be nice to see Dutta taking care of her, like when she hurt her foot in the jungle.
Looking forward for Monday.

Huma - thats an awesome song with lovely lyrics. Lovely VM, great job. 👏👏👏
For those who haven't watched the movie - must say it was a good one, of those times. Cliced but a good flick to watch. JURM was the movie.

Edited by Lekz - 13 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great update
amazing

naku dutta ki jaan hai means giving everyone signal to hurt her which will hurt dutta more

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

🤗 thank u...

aww i gt wt u mean... quite surprised 2 c u online...lol..
so many ppl wer upset 2day n 2 i knw hav left the forum after MR confirming tht his comeback is jus a rumour...hw i wish i wasnt... ne news on ur end on wt they r doing? i mean r they gna replace MR n hav sum1 else play DSP? i want MR😭😭😭

Oh I just happened to wake up 😆 
So far there is a dead lock on that front... no clue yet dear. Lets see how it shapes up. 😊
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Dear BB🤗

Sowieee yaar iam little late here 😳But was finally able to catch with all the epis😃...Actually i was away for a month...just came back and my friends told me about this thread ...I was excited and was dying to catch it all...so finally iam here today...
Omg seriously i don"t how should say thank -you to u🤗anything i say will be less😳But thanx a million for let us re-live the magic again"sigh miss tasha so much😭...i so hate colors😡 for butchering such a beautiful LS 😭...But iam happy and thankful that i could see this all from ur eyes...i was on edge of my seat...from beginning to end...just superb,breathtaking,fantastic,...no words left  yaar...Thanx a million for this wonderful journey🤗Really appericiate it ...🤗...its means a lot to all of us ...
Promo for nxt week is interesting ...can"t wait ...thanx 

@Huma ..thanx alot for the beautiful Vm yaar ...loved it like always...u rock 🤗

Love and Hugs
suhana🤗

Oh! Thank you so much dear😳
I am indeed extremely glad that you are able to relate to the story and also enjoy it as you read. 😳
Thank you for  your appreciation.
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

This episode has skillfully brought out the different layers and levels of the characters and situation. I could visualize Mishal , MV, VR and the rest playing their respective roles. Dutta's protective and possessive attitude towards Naku..trying to shield her from evil Nazar.  Naku quietly holding Dutta's arm as she senses danger...Outstanding👍🏼

At the superficial level it is like still waters but we, the viewers, has have an insight to the murkiness  that lies beneath.

Poor Naku is hurt...but as long as D-N are together " all is well"😊

Another awesome episode BB. What would we do without this special LTL of ours...Thank you🤗...It is like a soothing balm after all the MR news/rumors yesterday

Sorry for the late reply BB... had got caught up in work and could only read it this morning...But ended up dreaming about LTL and the forum last night.   😆

I am eagerly waiting to catch up with the responses and views of the other members also.

@ Huma,
A special thank you for the fab VM.

Hi Ivy!! Thanks so much for the lovely response. Yes, when it comes to Dutta, Naku senses things pretty fast... her moving close to him is an indication of her instinct.
For me the moment was when he realised that meeting a person he was not very comfortable with had to be without her and so asked Nana to wait and then called Baji over to keep Naku company while he went and met Nave 😳 What a thorough gentleman Mr. Patil is! 😳😆
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I just happened to wake up 😆 
So far there is a dead lock on that front... no clue yet dear. Lets see how it shapes up. 😊

BB 'deadlock' never sounded better ...so crushed hope reigns...

Wish we all stay positive and just hope for the best - MR coming back...
All the positiveness cannot go out of kilter.

Edited by Lekz - 13 years ago