P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Vijay Bhaiya,

This Informartion is reallly helpful.

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if it to good to be true then it TOO GOOD 2B TRUE!  remeber that and you wont be a victim.😉
kritikaluv thumbnail
hi viay...this is really informative...though i m not inolved in this but i know thr r some ppl who are working with this comapny for last 8 months..i enquired abt it from thm and thy said thy have recovered all thr money and not a single survey was cut but yes thy said tht survey graph is made for each person ...to see tht thy r giving genuine replies...thy r opening a big office at goa and thy have big plans for promoting brands also...by giving discounted rates to customers by buying at wholesale rates and also came to know tht thy are opening thr outlets at everymall...

i really dotn know if this is true or what but this info i got from the ppl who r involved in this for last 8 months...
meena.. thumbnail
thanks a lot  for informing vijay
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the post! its actually very helpful...
one of my friends is doing similar work for a company called Ram survey for which he has paid 3500 and is wasting his time working...he has bought 5 ids i.e. given 17000 for it...
i am unable to explain to him that such things are fraudulent coz he is  very adamant that this one is not!
Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
             Well but in the Video Owners or Chairman can be seen, Kaur and some other people . Are they Genuine people, are they Citizens of India, they are Doing it in an Open Media. 
              I just saw reports of the People who are working with them, They Approach Big MNC's instead of Surveys doing by calling People at One Place, they have come in Online manner and Approach Companies Like Intel, Asus and Other FMCG Products companies for the Surveys.  Well now atleast i can hope that Company existence till the End of 2011. will be surely there., after that no one can say, if they have Big Political Support as you Guys know India mae Kuch Bhi Ho Sakhta hae... Even American Genuine Companies Like Enron Power was drowned, looted by some Big Political people and the share holders Lost there money. So its better Beware, India has still lot to go in Online Web World.. we are a Country of Un-Organised sector and Market. Web World still doesn't play vital role in Common man Life.  
    As Country is already affected by many Scams, u simply beware and dont become a part of Scam. 
    Mat Faso ... Mat Fasao ...
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritikaluv

hi viay...this is really informative...though i m not inolved in this but i know thr r some ppl who are working with this comapny for last 8 months..i enquired abt it from thm and thy said thy have recovered all thr money and not a single survey was cut but yes thy said tht survey graph is made for each person ...to see tht thy r giving genuine replies...thy r opening a big office at goa and thy have big plans for promoting brands also...by giving discounted rates to customers by buying at wholesale rates and also came to know tht thy are opening thr outlets at everymall...

i really dotn know if this is true or what but this info i got from the ppl who r involved in this for last 8 months...

Well they are even going to open a TV Channel by August 2011 😊 I have heard Mr. Tarak Bajpai announcing that in a Bearer's Torch Meet in the video attached to my first post on this. But you, me and everyone knows that even after more then a year operating in India they are yet to open a single "office" in India. They have no registered company in India.

And here they are talking about TV Channels, Tieups with 100+ brands and blah blah...and I have also heard their new plan of some kiosks and all 😊 Have they applied for the same to I&B of India for TV Channel?

Here is a company with so many tall claims we still do not know who all are the directors of the company except Mrs. Haren Kaur and whats the background?

There are more questions then answers 😊

Regards,
Edited by vijay - 13 years ago
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the information . ..Indeed very helpful..

Ch ch ch...
Edited by -Love-Hate- - 13 years ago
kritikaluv thumbnail
thnks viay for the reply...let me find out the answers to ths...now i really want to know the truth...
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for making us more aware about this!