Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jk1234 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Viajy,,,
Due to financial need I was looking for a job which can b done sitting at home. Seeing the add in the newspaper & IPL, just a week back I have invested around 55 K... really I am getting scared after reading ur message..
I am the person, never used to get into such multi level marketing...but I really convinced seeing the survey questions etc and co incidently I met my friend who already joined speak asia 5 months before...

Just praying god,,, atleast Ill get my investment... I really not thinking abt profit

Tell me ..will it survive atleast for 3 months? :-(
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even it's here too.. my bro joind in feb..me n my wjhole family member is part of dis..i hav been doing survey.. it's not daily..evry of wed n 2 survey 4 each ..b4 wen v started it was abt 20-25 questions😊... u  hav 2 invite ur frnds 2 join ..it's really amzing..
pluviophile. thumbnail
Thanks Vijay bhai it really helped😊
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: jk1234

Thanks Viajy,,,

Due to financial need I was looking for a job which can b done sitting at home. Seeing the add in the newspaper & IPL, just a week back I have invested around 55 K... really I am getting scared after reading ur message..
I am the person, never used to get into such multi level marketing...but I really convinced seeing the survey questions etc and co incidently I met my friend who already joined speak asia 5 months before...

Just praying god,,, atleast Ill get my investment... I really not thinking abt profit

Tell me ..will it survive atleast for 3 months? :-(

Dear friend,

I can really understand your fears and I hope you are able to recover your money back and there are several more people who are scared like you. Why dont you try asking for a refund and get out of the scheme at the earliest.

Regards,
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightdreamer_mn

Even it's here too.. my bro joind in feb..me n my wjhole family member is part of dis..i hav been doing survey.. it's not daily..evry of wed n 2 survey 4 each ..b4 wen v started it was abt 20-25 questions😊... u  hav 2 invite ur frnds 2 join ..it's really amzing..

I am aware how it really works but how long it will last that is the problem. Incase it goes down or disappear who you are going to catch? How will you recover your money?

Regards,
jk1234 thumbnail

They do not have refund option... do they?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: jk1234

They do not have refund option... do they?

They have a helpline number and just tell them that you want a refund as their E-Zine is not worth that much and ask them to give replies in writing.
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
and this is why some people think browsing the internet is a 'bad' thing! Such things have now been ruining the reputation of the world wide web. Not only several advertisements on certain web-pages, offers to fill such surveys have now attacked the email-ids of the users and I, being one among those 'users', am seriously beyond irritated. While some users who are smart enough to pull this off; some are so naive that they end up filling such surveys...

If the web needs one thing that needs to be taken care of, my vote goes to such scams! They should not only be caught and trashed off; but the megaminds behind them should be detected and detained! 

and now, I've said enough...and I would like to give my fingers a rest! :| 

and oh, thanks for sharing it! I'll try my best to spread the word! 
Cheers!
mailbox6162 thumbnail
Grt work bro...👏

As an investment option we look for two things-

1) Return :- may be very huge as compare to you amount invested, and

2) Risk :- cant imagine damage which will be caused to the society ( unintentionally ), and by society i means all those who will be blow you in your chain.

and for those who are saying that

if it is fraud or scam why they are paying to existing member and why they are giving ads in IPL

just think logically by doing this they are just multiplying the total amount of scam.
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailbox6162

Grt work bro...👏

As an investment option we look for two things-

1) Return :- may be very huge as compare to you amount invested, and

2) Risk :- cant imagine damage which will be caused to the society ( unintentionally ), and by society i means all those who will be blow you in your chain.

and for those who are saying that

if it is fraud or scam why they are paying to existing member and why they are giving ads in IPL

just think logically by doing this they are just multiplying the total amount of scam.

Well if you have heard about how a Ponzi scheme works you wouldnt have asked about it. Latest example was of Mr. Bernard Madoff and he has been paying for years before being caught. Google is your best friend in finding all those answers. 😊