Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavya8

Edited post on page 127 Khushi! It's a bit long though!
πŸ˜›

Haha, no prob. Will read it now. Thanks for telling in advance. I might enjoy reading it. πŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavya8

res

Edited:

YAY!!!! I'm first!!!! Hehe! lol, enjoy! 
Anyways all I can say is wow! Khushi this has to be one of my fav chapters so far!!
I know nothing "huge" has happened but it was just so great! wow! and then you being first *cough last cough* to comment, tops it πŸ˜†
Like the comedy was subtle but I laughed so much!! πŸ˜† haha! I didn't realize it turned out funny till after I re-read πŸ˜†
Pia and Maya forgetting about Abhay was so funny! 🀣 but then we even saw Pia's care towards Abhay, which was sooo cute!! Like her hand even started to hurt! It reminded me of the music video of ghum sum ghum sum (hope I spelt it right) but something similar happens in there. 😊 Oh, not aware of the music video... maybe i'll search for it to know.. this was purely my imagination.. just a co-incidence it related to something else... πŸ˜†
And then the rest of the update, I like how Pia's every move, expression and feeling is noticed by Abhay, him realising she enjoyed Physcology. But then their cute argument was so funny. How they totally ignored the professor! πŸ˜ƒ I think that their love has made them blind, lol. πŸ˜† But that professor is amazing!! He's like Cupid! And I can't wait to see how is experiement goes! And of course Abhay decieding to go with his Pia was sooo cute!! lolz, like the way you summarized it! This new track I have in mind will surely entertain you all πŸ˜³
But my fav part has to be from near the beginning, when Pia realised he isn't an enemy but Abhay is more than a friend. I think that part with Abhay seeing something "soften" just made me fall in love with this chapter! Awe! Glad to know! Something or other is sofetning inside of her.. for now... 
Thanks for pm Khushi!!!
AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
Please update soon!!!!!!!

ur most welcome.
Thanks!!! Uhm.. Got TESTS AGAIN this week. πŸ€’ Will see what I can do πŸ˜³

oh and thank you so so much for the lovely long comment! Enjoyed reading it πŸ€—
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

lovely update!!!!
awww abhay is so sweet ,pia tied him for whole night bt still he was not mad at her...
that eyelock n change of emotion parts were fablous. πŸ‘
i love abhiya convo through
phone typing 😳 , n abhay dialog i love u too much to let u out of my sight was jst amazing ...
now they going to assit psychology prof. great! i jst hope waha fight na kare bt aisa possible nh h 🀣 bekar me hope kr rhi hu πŸ˜† bt i love their fight too ...
thanks for lovely update...
thanks for pm...

Ps: u still not sharing ur hajmola with me 🀣 🀣 🀣

Thanks so much dear! 
Yeah... very sweet indeed. 
glad to know! I'm successful in putting forth their emotions 
Awh! Glad to know!!! haha yea, I just had to throw that dialogue in πŸ˜³ 
🀣 Abhiya? and no fight? IMPOSSIBLE... But you never know πŸ˜‰
haha you should love their fights πŸ˜†
Ur most welcome. Thank you for a really good comment πŸ€—

Ps: And.I.Never.Will πŸ˜³ I love it too much 🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

no i did not like it, coz I loved itπŸ˜†

and i m already loving the psychology professor who wud bring abhiya close.

oh phew! you scared me for a second! πŸ˜†
Awh! Glad to know :D 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TISA07

Awesome khushi.jst loved the way u explained their emotions.poor abhay he had to sleep in a chair.

Thanks so much! Glad to know. I'm successful πŸ˜ƒ awh, yea.. but he isn't mad... anything for love ryt πŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_sudeshna

aww such a cute chappy dear

amazing update
continue more soon

Thanks so much sudeshna! happy to know. 
I will soon... 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

superb kushi!!!! it was just awsum!!!!

poor abhay he just sleep on chair tied d whole night!!!!
but i m glad d way he reacted in d morning!!!! n i loved d way pia is giving explaination 2 him!!!! so pia starts falling 4 him dats cool!!!!
i loved dere note talk in d class!!!
waiting 4 dere new mission...
hope pia understand her feeling soon...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Thanks so much dear!! :D
Awh, yes...
but he wasn't mad ;) lolz, yes... that's pia.. now falling in love... never too late πŸ˜‰ 😳
Glad to know! Seems like everyone liked that part!!! 
Hmm! Will be coming to that... 
Oh, she just might πŸ˜›

I will.. ur welcome and thanks for the wonderful view πŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

tht update was awsome ...lovely scene of abhiya when in kitchen they had a eyelook...piya feels somethg 4 abhay soon she know tht she fell 4 him hehhehe...great part in college now they assist teacher wow...so now thy spent time together wow cont soon superb update

Thanks so much dear! Yea? glad to know then πŸ˜ƒ hehe, yea soon she will...yupp... i will... thanks again πŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neytiri

Lvly updte... Abhay lves pia a lot,isnt it?dats why he wasnt mad at pia 4 keepng him tied up d whle nite! Cntnue sun.

Thanks dear! Yup. No doubt 😳 Our Abhay is in love... now waiting for Pia huh? I will :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Few more comments left to reply to... then will continue... maybe with an installment as I have 2 test, one exam and 2 quizzes this week...

Now let me get in this mode:  πŸ€“ and start studying πŸ˜†