Mohabbat Lounge#108(21/4 Epi-128)

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

As you know that the track is kinda unacceptable by all of us so we gotta show it to them. To do so you need to mail them, call them and spam their FB walls
Here is the information you would require
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
ImagineP.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: [email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SONG OF THE DAY

So this post is going to be for Song posting =)))
Now the question is which song to post , So here's the cue whoever watches the episode suggest some song on the basis of what happened in today's episode
See there are soo many songs I am sure we can have atleast one song for the day =))))
And even if we dont then we will just post a nice romantic song for arjuhi or a sad song if it goes with the
situation which I certainly dont want to happen :|

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
song for Arohi: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpRPx9FonA[/YOUTUBE]

song for Arjun: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3-1CpmB5k[/YOUTUBE]

MK n KK were mindblowing, stupendofabulously fantastic!!! β­οΈ

Kitani Expressive Hai!!! πŸ˜

Romit n Shef make a qweet couple!! so do Sanchit Simi!! n thnx for the continuity with Simi's references to Gauri. πŸ‘
loved Romit's lines "Aapki aankhon ke saamne aapki sabse keemti cheez khadi hai. waise woh khoyi toh nahi thi, lekin subah se mili bhi nahi hai."😍 "ye moment toh har din special hota hai, lekin har din hone ke wajah se koi special moment kam toh nahi ho jata na!!"😍 

both Karan n Kritz looked awesome.. Blk n Red!! πŸ˜.. somehow Arohi looked very wifely today.. was it the hairstyle, i dunno..  but very wifely indeed πŸ˜†

luved Arohi's efforts today.. finally some sane n logical words from her..πŸ‘ "zaruri nahi ki hum har mod par ek dusre ka haath thame rahe, par agar hum ek saath honge, toh ye bharosa hi hume girne se bacha lega. i know life me kuch ladayiyan hume khud ladni padti hai. tum bhi apni ladai khud lad rahe ho. mein usme shaamil toh nahi ho sakti par tumhare zakhmon par marham toh laga hi sakti hun." loved the support from her.. u dont have to share, but i will silently be there for u as u fight ur demons!! β­οΈ and then she did wat only she cud do.. bring a smile on his face!! πŸ˜CVs keep this going.. we need to see her grow from here...don't regress.. 

Arjun was spot on.. I knew he would still keep his silence and end up drinking in the club which he did.. He wants to sort out his mind and deal with this on his own to begin with.. he understands why Arohi did what she did, but this is his fight.. After the convo in the club with Arohi, he lets her heal him. Taking her hand symbolically gesturing to how he is accepting her offer.. be there for me and heal me. "tham sa gaya hai, ye waqt aise, tere liye hi, thehra ho jaise!!"πŸ‘πŸΌBoth their expressions were perfect here.. Arjun still dripping pain in his eyes and Arohi showing hope and support. Sometimes more than words, just being in each other's arms heals and soothes ur heart and Arohi did that for him. By the end of the song, he looked marginally better and the convo in the car was beautiful.. wound is still raw.. not in a mood to share.. so many thoughts, all jumbled.. so perfectly done..  Arohi's disappointment and sadness at not being able to help and Arjun's ILU implying his way of saying 'but u did help'. 

But ofcourse before her job was done, RPS struck with the speed of a rampaging rhino!! (sorry for being so dramatic, but jaisa episode waisa take πŸ˜†) And now that he knows she burnt the evidence, the memories, he is deffo going to be pissed off with her. not because she hid things from him, but to have taken the liberty of deciding for him n not allowing him a chance to fight his fight.. it was not her choice or decision to make! 

Loved the way he walked in and started his interrogation of RPS.. and RPS for his part used Arohi's defense as his offense.. "isse pehle ki tum usse [diary] padh sakho, tumhari Arohi ne usse destroy kar diya" I wonder if he will ask either RPS or Arohi how RPS knew that Arohi destroyed it. While watching the scene, it occurred to me that a diary doesn't have to be a book in which she wrote.. he cud have referred to that file itself.. a collection of memories and thoughts put together by his mum.. luved the expressions when RPS was describing the mum to Arjun.. he himself is actually smirking evilly while telling him such deep emotional words and Arjun for his part was listening to the most beautiful words he had ever heard.. the variation of expressions today were magical.. Now thanks to RPS, he is tagged a coward and he won't take it lying down. totally loving the intensity.. superbly done and can't wait for more!! CVs well done! Arjun always delivers to our expectations n he keeps that aura of unpredictability.. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ.. I hope he thinks before he acts.. and recognizes the truth between the bouquet of lies he has been served but going by his history.. he is so deeply hurt, he might act n then react!!πŸ˜•

RPS.. where to begin.. such an evil mastermind.. his silence n his calm his strength!! over the years, he has observed n sharply collected a bunch of trump cards, all the while biding him time waiting for a chance n now life is giving him the chance to win every round. the suspense n thrill is well built around him with the audience in eternal curiosity as to what happened all those years ago that makes him crave for KSAs death!! Is losing his love, Amrit, enough of a reason or is there something else, a deeper darker secret yet to be unveiled? he doesn't know about Arjun's dad but he knew his mom well? were they related? doesn't seem like it from the way he described her to Arjun. she could have been a social activist type of person who had once been kind to see the good side of RPS and therefore RPS tried to help her out of her situation. And concurrently RPS KSA feud would have started before or during this phase and RPS decided to start collecting weapons against KSA and he 'collected' Arjun and his secrets. Today we also got a long awaited answer. What is Arjun's worth to RPS compared to his own kids? He has finally shown his true color by involving Micky n revealing to him, where his partialities lie. And that last 'check mate' was surely for KSA.. I wonder what KSA did that suggested a 'check' to RPS in the first place!!

Can't talk about RPS without mentioning MK.. Superb superb job by Mohan ji, such a fab performance. I have never ever been so awed by a negative character ever. He really brings that character to life. Right from the body language to his emphasis of each syllable.. evil dripping all over it.. .we hate RPS and we love MK!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

good to see micky's bright colors again πŸ˜†.. loved the way he cudnt keep his amusement n joy under check while RPS was applying his finishing touches to Arjun!!πŸ˜†

superb superb episode.. stage perfectly set for a dhamakedar Friday!!
and am done.. i have finally given up on trying to write short takes.. its just not possible!! 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
😭res!!    😭

nice n emotional epi...
karan n kritz expressions were awesome!!!

hv gt nufin much 2 write...infact nufin 2 write coz the epi was full of emotions...

arohi was shwn much mature 2de..her conversation wid arjun was superb..  😊

guyz seemz v r on arohi roller coaster...at times shez shwn mature n the nxt momnt shez actin kiddish...   πŸ˜•

chalo sanchit n romit gt their partners....
huh but dnt tell me simi is gonna go aftr romit....no way simi..
romit n shefu ke beech mein koi nahi aasakta...
their dance was hillarious...lukd like they were practicing!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luvd arjuhi/karanika....luvd the picturisation n the lightings....it was too gud!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  ⭐️⭐️⭐️   😍

rps n mickey  😑🀒
jiska darr tha wahi hua!!  😳

thatz it! jo hope dikh rahe the of no MUs btwn arjuhi toothh gaye...   πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­

karan was superb in that scene!! the innocence wen askin rps abt his mom, the pain herin the answers was potrayed so well by karan....   πŸ€—

omg! n his eyes!! sparkling brown..i cudnt get off my eyes frm his eyes...  😍 

dnt wanna predict watz nxt!!
scared 2 c 2mrwz epi...   😳

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

FRIENDSHIP is unnecessary, like philosophy,like art.......it has no survival value rather is one of those things that give value to survival
this is a small token of my love for u all n MOHABBAT LOUNGE with my favourite song n my favourite couple
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fSLfq0QoA[/YOUTUBE]
I will be back with my take on the episodeπŸ€—I love u all
Arjun was silent throughout the Arjuhi scenes that was heart breakingπŸ₯Ί
kuch kam roshan hai roshani heard this song after a long gap felt good
Arjun plz don't react violently plz plz I beg the CVs y all this seperation n all plz don't do this
Arohi ko I love u bola even in this situation I liked it 😊

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Over all good show ..Right from Arjuhi's silent Romance & Rudra's instigation..everything worked well for show...Arohi was looking So Pretty in Red..😳and Arjhi's song sequence was Lovely..πŸ˜ƒ

In the begining Sefali's eagrness to call Romit was so cute😳 But Simmi's sudden attraction to Romit was random..I guess Its furure Tringle Sefali - Romit -Simmi πŸ˜†..Aww Bechara Sanchit...But Thanks to this both Arjuhi Bro..They made a day for Arjuhi...😳

Arohi's dialoges were so cute and meaningful at moments But I completely understand Arjun's Dilmma and his condition after What he got to know..Still hatts off to this Guys maturity and Loyalty toward his lady loveπŸ‘..The way hes handling this Situation...still hes being so cool and loving to his wife...When a normal person can hv totally breakdown..

I dont understand Why Arohi is not getting that May that Past truth is disturbing Arjun or Is she done once she took Promise from Rudra not to let him know..Pls Arohi wake up..And think what Which thing could hurt yr extremly loving hubby so deep that hes behaving like this..She should try to find the reason of Arjun's condition actively ASAP...C'mon girl you cant truth Rudra Pratap Singhaniya..πŸ˜›

Rudra's plan was expected ..and he behaved the same..Half Truth is Wrorst as we say and Rudra told only half Story of his mom to Arjun and Instigated him for revenge against Kartar..Hope some one /Some clue helps this Poor guy to catch real culprit in this whole mess...KA is also unaware that he killed innocent lady as Arohi's Parents were talking once..(Dunno but I m feeling Rudra was only responsible for trap Arjun's mom in such crime and death )

Karan was amazing in last perticular scene When he asking about his mom and bitter truth came out..

Tomm's show gonna be interesting ..If Arjun really fire gun to Kartarsingh or before that hes
deep love for Arohi stop him for doing so...Or  much awaited Arjuhi's confrontation will be there regarding this Past Truth and both Family...Would like if Arohi leave her loving family song and stand for her husband who lost his mom and happy childhood due to mistakes of other nd in this others list Arohi's family is also involve up to some extent..
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love arjun acting faab job
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!..
loved todays episode!.

and even at the part where RPS was describing his mom he gave a painful smile and then the change of his expression suddenly on hearing the news of her death!..awesome! and also their dance was too good very simple but intense1..and the best part was karan's fab expressions! of pain
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Found this shayari  online  and felt  it suitable to arjun ,  name was not listed , but whoever wrote it deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mai Kaun Hoon Mera Wajood Kya
Yeh Zindagi Mujh Say Mangti Hai Kya
Mujhey Meri Parakh Ka Koyi Nisab Do

Guzarte Waqt Ney Cheeney Khwab Sarey
Koyi Bojh Haqeeqaton Ka Dil Par Nahi Pyaare
Mujhey Duam Bakhsdey Koyi Aisa Khwab Do

Har Sabakh Zindagi Ka Maine Padh Liya
Yom E Hisaab Ke Liye Khud Ko Tayaar Karliya
Mujhey Meri Khataon Ka Koyi Hisab Do

Har Rah Par Khada Ek Rishta Naya Mila
Sab Ka Mole Tha Bas Mera Dil Jala
Mujhey Meri Zindagi Ka Ek Aur Sarab Do

Kisi Aur Key Chaman Ko Sajaya Umar Bhar
Na Khar Hi Mile Na Phoolon Ki Rahguzar
Mujhey Meri Mehak Do Mere Gulab Do

Mitti Sey Bana Hoon Mitti May Mil Jaoonga
Jannat Na Bhi Mili Mai Bahel Jaoonga
Jo Hayaat Bakhsh Ho Mujhey Aisa Aab Do

edited:

I guess the above poem pretty much summarizes the state arjun is in now . 

1)  first scene was nice with romit ,sanchit , shefu and aro bonding .  simi is sensible to differentiate betn gauri's karkoots and allu's.   lekin ek baat bahut dino se samajh mein nai aayi  how come sanchit wanted to date simi , isnt she  his chachi's sister ? ,  well atleast simi is thinking romit is bf material and now we might see some simi shefu romit sanchit tract beech mein, not bad.   

2) Arjun is dragged into the party.  bechara jaane wala tha but then he gets tricked into staying,  once he saw arohi  he din want to leave but the tension was so much visible and arohi this time was sensible.  thank you cvs and writers  for this.   She  lets him be in his zone but assures that she is there with him.   I superloved the role reversal  where arohi asks him 'if he is scared of losing her '  to which he thinks  I can understand you arohi , she asked the question that he shld have asked. 

3) He made her comfortable by asking her to dance .  simple dance , nice song .  all the three pairs were good.   arohi shld leave her hair next time for this kind of dance,  we have seen her with tied hair in the  salsa dance.   nice to see romit and sanchit shake hands, good one from the director ,  showing that they are now frnds. 

4) ride home was silent ,  not uneasy or discomfort but still there were many unsaid things betn them.  again arohi is troubled to see him like that.   She din expect him to leave her like that outside the house ,  again  he  clears the air  with an ILU .  

5) RPS finally  assures  micky  that the bsns is his only and he has to prove he can walk in his footsteps,  good to see micky again ,  I thot they will leave him out of pic but good move by the writers  to bring him to be alongside RPS.   Arjun and RPS dont have to talk much , 'mujhe jhoot kyun bola'  'to kya mein tumhe barbaad hote huye dekhta?'   with just two lines  they put behind the fact that  rps  knew everything and still din tell anything.  

6)  RPS using his trump card,  even thought his plan failed due to arohi,  he could still get what he wanted and with bonus that  arohi  burned the last and precious memory of his mom.    brilliant .  He used it so nicely and blend it in.    Arjun is more hurt since he saw it burn in front of him.   RPS told him what he wanted to hear , about his mom  and used all effective words .  He either lied about the dairy or it did exist and is still there since shefu burnt only 2 papers and a pic.  so the diary is hidden in one of the pockets of the file.  I am surprised he didnot mention the letter written by his mom, that would have been a bramhastra for him.  I hope when arjun asks arohi about this she will tell him what was in there. 

7) He emphasised on Karatar and Arohi , the two ppl whom arjun thought could not be wrong yesterday and were revolving in his mind ,  it was easy for RPS to turn that into  his advantage.   He is shattered just like RPS wanted.  Chekmate by RPS. 

thing that I din understand is , RPS said he will also get destroyed in all this,  but luks like writers forgot this fact and are making it look like  rps has put a safety net arnd him.  

good episode  waiting for cliffhange  episode tomorrow.  Nice work by the team.  Karan, kritika , MK  brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Loved the poem Kavya..so apt for arjun..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Roshani...today's song had ur name in it n KK2 danced on it...πŸ˜›...lucky you...πŸ˜‰
yay!!..my net is working fast..n so is FB and YT...  
watched the epi today..πŸ˜ƒ...will b back in the evening to give my take or sum pointers..hope 2 give a full take...😳..till den will reply to a few topics...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Edited
again...loved the 1st part of this epi...the last paet was sad..but credit goes to KK and MK for their fantastic acting again...πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️
loved the silence from arjun today...he didn't ave to say anything n we knew how he was feeling...his eyes told everything...he was in pain...pain that after so long he found out abt his mother...but she is no more because she got into jail for sumthing she didn't do πŸ˜’...he was sad because he wanted to know more abt his mum...how she was...he wanted 2 hear everything...know everything...i cud feel his pain..sorrow here..😭😭..Karan..u were just amazing today...incredible..muah!!...n the best thing abt you is that u can express so much just thru your eyes...😳

the arjuhi dance!!..n that song...😭😭...that song n dance was so emotional..yet to intense...made me cry...arjun again..was in pain...n yet we cud see his love for arohi..he wanted her support..n she was dere for him...she sed to him she will b by his side...i just wish arohi knew the whole truth...i wish she didn't destroy those things...*sigh*......i loved arjun in this dance...he was very sad...to sad that his eyes told everything...n the song added the xtra sadness to it...😭.😭...but the dance was awesome...i think this is the firts time i have seen an emotional dance...it was really really amazing...arjuhi's love n arjun's sadness added the intensity to the dance...i just loved it...❀️...KK2..u guys were terrific..n arjun..u stole that dance...😳⭐️..Kritz..loved ur red dress...n Karan..ur black suit...😍

so..sanchit finally got his simi..n romit got his true love...shefali..both r cute couples...πŸ˜›

so...RPS finally managed to manipulate our arjun n take him 2 the path of revenge..the wrong path......got to give it to MK for his brilliant acting n making his character RPS so real...n that faint smile on arjun's face when RPS was telling him abt his mum...awe...it was a must...again..arjun's silence n his smile added that depth of emotions...Karan again was fantastic when suddenly RPS talked abt KSA n how he snatched his mum away from him...that change of emotions from a slight happiness to anger n sorrow was a must watch...Karan..muah!!...πŸ€—..⭐️😳...chalo..atleats we know arjun isn't guna kill KS..but infact he is guna get blamed for it.....but im wondering who else wud wanna shoot KSA?!!..Mikheal or Jignesh...or will RPS hire sumbody...?πŸ˜•...arohi supporting arjun is gud n diff...πŸ‘πŸΌ...bua big NO to parallel lead cuming n falling in love wid arohi...πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...i don't understand what cv's want...i can't bare this anymore...it's too much..cv's think of sumthing else..no parallel lead otherwise viewers will lose interest...argh!!...why cnt u understand...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago