Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm..i thought if the leap had happened, it wud have rather been that we wud have gone from arohi burning the memories to arjun being in jail..n arohi fighting to get him out.. still no MU.. coz they dint change that i think.. it was always meant to be this way that arohi wud support him no matter what.. its just now, she is trying to prevent him from making that mistake.. am just wondering.. 

obviously ksa dies n arjun gets blamed.. n arohi has took up that gun thinking if arjun kills ksa, she will kill herself.. how wud that work out? she will change her mind? is it circumstantial or arjun stops her from killing herself again? aah when will monday come!!!! 

k gtg
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx pooj.. saw that article first thing yest. bad start to friday.. but hopefully we wont get a romantic angle between arohi n lawyer babu v2.0. 

btw.. sorry left in a hurry earlier.. bus just reached times square n had to get off in a hurry!! πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
updated my take... if you would like to read herez the link😳...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41735405
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dread what will happen on Monday. 

First of all I do not want KSA to die and our Arjun to be blamed for it. This particular incident should be scraped.  CVs should think of something else. 

RPS plan should flop. Otherwise evil will take precedence over Good.  This will directly influence our youngsters and misguide them.

I want Arjun and Arohi's love for each other to triumph.  They should jointly search for the truth regarding Arjun's mom's death.

No more parallel leads.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww After reading all takes & Updates I m feeling like ..Damn Why I missed the Show last night..Still not able to watch due to slow connection...Hope I will catch the soon..Everyone loved to read takes..Well First time I read all takes without watching the show..I must say Its more Interesting..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Anyways thanks everyone for creative contribution to this ML...😊
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just edited my take on pg 1.

can someone please  post the videos for the links i have provided in my take.i cant seem to do it dont know why .so who ever helps me please also tell me where i have gone wrong.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
huh! hv 2 climb evry1z mount everest nw!!  πŸ˜†
wil b bak once i climb dwn!!

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great takes everyone.

i loved reading all takes looks like today everyone covered different angles.

aksh,kavya,shikha,shibz,prem all takes were great you guys did a great job.

i am not going to comment individually although i do need to but sorry guys weekends are busy for me.but super loved theese takes.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
every1 good job πŸ‘...but i m missing sm ppl ..very less takes .

@aksh - intelligent take(wid examplesπŸ˜‰) n intelligent poem πŸ‘..thanx 4 posting d song πŸ‘

@kavya - ya that medal thing was a good move by cvs .πŸ‘πŸΌ

@shibz - ya arohi said like that , that she will kill herself ..but we have to wait to see what golmaal will cvs do πŸ˜‰...may b arohi ko koi clue mil jayega so that she will get to know that arjun is not rsponsbl behind ksa's death . let's see.
n ya singhu boys having hair cut πŸ˜‰ shayad rps ko apne long hairs se jealous nahi karna chahte the πŸ˜›πŸ˜†