Price for love, Value of love

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Everyone is entitled to have a opinion.Sharing mine not putting it up for a 'debate' or 'contest'.If you disagree please refrain from commenting. As I love to respect & not contest others pov, I agree to it or not and expect same from others

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irony of life is we never care nor value those who love us selflessly. Teji and Geet are exactly mirror image of these words in this fictional character.   They are though quite different in basic attitude, behavior and nature but sadly both share same opinion about their spouse and hold same position in their married life. According to both of them their spouse owes all love, care, and respect to them and has no right to dream or ask anything in return. If they do, their love is selfish, possessive or insecure. Irony of life is both not respect nor understand their own spouse. Their arrogance, their attitude and their ego never allow them to see beyond their own self. Both love being a meek spectator to all disgrace and slur thrown at their respective partners or better they themselves do the honors and insult them. One is suffering for her own future and other is suffering for his own selfless love.

As for geet she has no respect for selfless love, which was god blessing to her who stood by her through all her lows and thick and thin. Both love to destroy their self respect everyday with their golden words and arrogant attitude. Basically in short these two have no respect for marriage nor do they understand its mutual relationship not individual.

A relationship where only one partner is caring and loving other at receiving end will ultimately go through slow death. Valuing the importance of your other half and respecting is basic essential of any relationship. Still both choose to not value them intentionally or unintentionally.

Sadly Teji actions can be credited to his chauvinistic upbringing but we have no logic for such pathetic stubborn behavior from Geet. When that happened, a strong sensible mature geet suddenly had some 360 rotation in her characterization without any strong logical support.  As viewers few supporters tried to justify her actions with overused yet very much flawed tool of Assumption assumptions and more assumptions. But did any of these assumptions come true, even touch reality through creative's attempt, none. Why, because creative themselves stopped caring for characterization of their most prominent lead character.   May be I can credit these blind supporters of Geet who just to support her for any reason, that creative stopped caring for characters. When a child does his first mistake like stealing and parents choose ignore it for love they make pave for future criminal and his dark future.  So this dark characterization of Geet is credited to blind love and adulation she has received till now for her mistakes so now all she does is blunders not mistakes.

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.  Same hold for Maan singh Khurana nowdays. Price is what he is paying for his selfless love and geet gets all value in this selfless love. For his true selfless love he deserved someone who would have loved him unconditionally above all abstract nouns of this world. He got conciliation prize in form of unlimited insults and humiliations at hands of her own love and her relatives. But for what he is praying this price?  Price for saving her life, or its price for saving her from social disgrace, or its price for fighting for her self respect or its just for loving her unconditionally above his self respect. Or is it just for following her everywhere to help her or save her or to keep her out of trouble.

Geet journey from quiet sacred girl to independent women was not all simple, but a fellow companion like Maan at every corner of road not let made that difficult too. A support system like him allowed her to grow out of her dark past with no reminiscence of past allowed to intrude in present or future. But does she herself allowed that from her inner self. She still loves to live in self pity for her past destroying her present with no hopes for future. Geet whom he groomed and molded himself from a weak girl to strong woman and taught her to fight for self respect and principles has now  raised big question to his own self respect and his own principles.His self respect is butchered everyday, his ethics principles are questioned, he is being treated like paid slave. But he takes all that to win back her love. But why he lost his love just because he questioned her on self respect.

Forgiveness is divine so why it's divine only when it's granted to a rapist or sinner why it loose its essence when you give to your own husband.  A question on self respect can't be a sin nor crime anywhere equivalent to raping it. Nor the detrimental and harmful  aftereffects of two are comparable.  From being a young girl of school to pregnant lone unwed mother with family out to kill for pseudo self respect with noone on her side along with mental trauma. Other one had some mental trauma or shock , there were none in recent case. So why forgiveness granted on basis of repentance in one case whereas punishing husband  is not enough in other case. Is there any logical sense that can defy that?

Pammi on other hand suffering at hand of family for her future but she knows how to keep family intact. Her priorities are straight and simple to live for her family as compare to geet which are difficult to understand without help of lot of assumptions. Like if she wanted to start afresh life with husband with clear past and for Maan happiness if she forgave Dev why not she try to forgave Maan for same reason. When Maan stood for your and your family respect and fought for you Why not you fight for his self respect. Why his pain was not visible to you but to yet to paami and biji? Paami can see and feel your love for him, does she know what your Maaan is doing for you but yet she feel for both of you. She feels for your love. But you blinded by your own ego,  anger and arrogance, you chose not to see his love, his broken self respect and now his physical pain too. Is that the price of love and is that value of someone so precious in your life.  Someone said it right we don't care for our most precious possession until we loss it. Truth is inside you around you but you chose to go blind to it.

Love Respect Care all Pammi carved never received and you received so much that you altogether stop caring for it. You yourself closed all door to happiness and beautiful futurein your anger.  Anger Arrogance Ego of one can kill any relationship even if love and care of other try to flourish.  A relationship is was and always mutual bond much above me, I and myself.

Learn to value love or this time you will pay price for not valuing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written & I really am short of words to appreciate it ...
I rather share a nice verse...

I can't go on loving
Someone who doesn't love me back
My heart can't hold out for ever
Yet you continue to attack

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Once I had a heart of stone
For it had surley lost its home
It could not love or wanted too
But in my life, then came you.

The stones began to fall away
As happiness began to fill my day
A feeling so sweet and special too
Could this be love, I pray is true.

My heart now sings a song of love
For I know that it was  sent from above
My heart is warm, there is no cold
Hard no more, but with wings of gold.

It soars above the sky so high
Sometimes I think of why and cry
My heart now sings a loving song
For the part of me I thought was gone.

The gift that you have given me
Is so important, can't you see
No more sadness or being alone
For now my heart returns to home.

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏👏 Very well written Kulu. each and every word touched the heart...If you have to give test of your love for your love, then it's not love...If woman by herself doesn' t want to respect her self respect then what other can say and do...

You have said it all that i don't have much to add, but if i feel to add anything will definitely add later...

Thanks for such a lovely post 🤗...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
another indirect geet bashing post...
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

another indirect geet bashing post...

really I thought its TEJI criticising post too...but you chose just to care for GEET...anyway its not bashing post...I just wrote what I felt...if you think...I hate geet you are more wrong...I hate creative...for runing my geet,,,,,,,,character
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i absolutely agree with u...
i mean when ever any one would talk to Geet rudely.. aur hav insulted her.. Maan had not taken step back.. but always came forward.. and even he cancelled the crores of deal for her.. for her self respect.. and when.. that beeji was insulting him.. and teji was doing the same.. even luck and lachhi... she sis nothin...
was that the image she wa portraying of strong woman.. a strong woman is just not the one.. who fights for herself.. but she is the one who fights for right.. ones right.. not for  her right only...
i m sad... that i m seeing this geet...the same whom MSK has alwayz pampered... 
and she  cant see.. that what ever Maan did even  yest and day before.. was only for her..
i mean the fight!...
i m saddend with the present geet and her thinking...😭
bechara maan..😭
Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Once I had a heart of stone
For it had surley lost its home
It could not love or wanted too
But in my life, then came you.

The stones began to fall away
As happiness began to fill my day
A feeling so sweet and special too
Could this be love, I pray is true.

My heart now sings a song of love
For I know that it was  sent from above
My heart is warm, there is no cold
Hard no more, but with wings of gold.

It soars above the sky so high
Sometimes I think of why and cry
My heart now sings a loving song
For the part of me I thought was gone.

The gift that you have given me
Is so important, can't you see
No more sadness or being alone
For now my heart returns to home.

Sanjh beautiful...you wroe this...perfect for Maan
patakha-guddi thumbnail
very well said dear
i m rather speechless
so no furthur comments frm me
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

i absolutely agree with u...

i mean when ever any one would talk to Geet rudely.. aur hav insulted her.. Maan had not taken step back.. but always came forward.. and even he cancelled the crores of deal for her.. for her self respect.. and when.. that beeji was insulting him.. and teji was doing the same.. even luck and lachhi... she sis nothin...
was that the image she wa portraying of strong woman.. a strong woman is just not the one.. who fights for herself.. but she is the one who fights for right.. ones right.. not for  her right only...
i m sad... that i m seeing this geet...the same whom MSK has alwayz pampered... 
and she  cant see.. that what ever Maan did even  yest and day before.. was only for her..
i mean the fight!...
i m saddend with the present geet and her thinking...😭
bechara maan..😭

I agree to each of your word...priya...strong women fight for rightt...I am waiting when she will fight for Paami and Maan self respect...But these Cvs dont care...for her charcter they got prey to butcher for future passonate stroyline ...bhale hee it kill essense of their true love...which we loved