Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

@Anu:  Just read all your comments to today's episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....So great to have you back.      Did you go missing from the forum to go track down Dutta 😛?

Just one blooper - wasn't it Rasgoola's and not Ras Malai's that Dutta liked?  But how does it matter lega to woh ek hi bite...😆😆

I went to find out where certain channel folks brain went missing 😆.Looks like they are slowly getting brains back 😆 tho mein yahan cheli ayi to do some timepass posts 😆

@bold : something which was white 😆, i know bas utna hi abt that sweet 😆.

meghaparti thumbnail
Anu..BB is absolutely right sweetie u are one bag of wit.....Amazing dear....🤣
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I went to find out where certain channel folks brain went missing 😆.Looks like they are slowly getting brains back 😆 tho mein yahan cheli ayi to do some timepass posts 😆

@bold : something which was white 😆, i know bas utna hi abt that sweet 😆.

My my my you are one brave soul..........Mission Impossible pe nikli tum...........phir kya brain gutter mein mila kya 😆😆?  Do tell na?
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take a bow !

Amaizng update from naku tending Dutta injury to 
our fave scene Naku making Dutta to eat !

and other day Dutta anger 

and precap 
wowwwwwwwwwww 

this is amazing !
cant wiat for tom epi :D
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My my my you are one brave soul..........Mission Impossible pe nikli tum...........phir kya brain gutter mein mila kya 😆😆?  Do tell na?

They climbed up a mountain in search of "success" and then realised they left it at the end of the mountain........so wahan se high jump marthe marthe midway thak aake rukh gaye. Now iam sure they  will find their brains lying at the foot of that mountain right next to "success" 😆
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before I start at anything, Please is it right to eat curd at god knows what hour of night?????????

I mean hope that doesn't create any acidity related problem. If yes, then this explains why Dutta ignored the poha at breakfast. 

Dear Anu,

Hugely appreciate your observations on the Tasha/Duji food habit. 

Here I think Baji underwent a genetic mutation process so that he can maintain his health without any nourishment for days on end, yet not get fatigued or deranged in any manner. Here he has an edge on Dutta who needs his one bite almost on a regular basis. Even when Baji gets a chance to sit at the dining table, he has to literally remind Naku to give him food (refer to epi some three days earlier). Wonder if this is Nakus ploy to bust up the DOSTANA. Whatever be the case, its a proven fact that Baji can do a lot of heavy duty work to keep Patil Wadi under control without food or sleep.

Now here's a proposition (business re) for Baji. He can apply for a patent of that mutation process and once he gets it, can come up with his own side business (Bhau ka permission le ke) of training all hunger-stike aspirants all over the world.

As for Naku, she I think eats some solid stuff besides air at times. So she is like this omnivore...gulping air (do you eat it or drink?) on one hand and solids like fruits anfd itsy-bitsy morsels of chapatti or Gajjar halwa.

Now Dutta... you got it almost right. Besides his one bite-s he is also eating at our hearts.

I have followed both your updates and am taking them very seriously. The way you de-construct is so much food for thought.

Loving every morsel.

Thanks
Edited by Moontide - 13 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@moontide:  one day we were dissecting the "Dostana" aspect of D&B, then the "Nikammapana" of the BG's and now today "Eating habits" of D,N & B"......I'm .wondering what tomorrow will bring 😆😆 Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

as always...a wonderful epi....cud totaly feel duttas anguish n pain...so clearly.........................................

cnt wait til tmrw..yipeee we getin spesh epi!!! 

thanku!! 

Moontide thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

You say, tomorrows the one hr sp? then what was today?

I mean the way this epi is written, you literally close your eyes and try out all the left-hand/right-hand/ whose which hand touching the other's which hand thing in your mind and go off on this wonderful trip of visualization. I for one saw all the close ups then again saw the same scene in long shots. paned the cam, held it still....uff what fun. No add interruptions, no time limit. Wufff!!!!

I had wished for more visualization aids. Can't complain, atleast not today.

(Must say the bullets in LTL are in a class of their own, Hawa ke jhonke-- chu kar nikal jate hain)

Loved the trademark FB's thrown in. And what flash backs!!!! All top five vintage LTL stuff!!

There was such a sense of shared pain and love in Tasha's interactions with this underlying essence of serenity. Now the problem is if Dutta is to throw back his head with a sigh and close his eyes like this, half open them and give Naksu those looks, the pause and rewind buttons will simply get no rest. 

Have to hand it to Dutta. After having lost so much blood and little sleep he was as good as new the next morning. Did Naku serve him some special potion after the fade-out??
 Grey suits him. But he looks best in black. White being the next option. But since right now his life is pretty much COLOR-less, grey sets the right note.

Oh it is simply great to see Baji back to his rightful place besides his Bhau. And Sudarshan.... Oh I hope Dutta makes him pay everyday of every week for what he had done to Baji. Agree with all who wants to see Sudarshan disciplined well and truely. 
Will it be Human rights violation if he is made to stand Murga ban ke for five mins before breakfast every day? We wont take his poha away.

The last scene between Naku and Baji made me remember that rain drenched morn when Baji saw the real Naku and understood her turmoil. We write pages on the Tasha bond, Duji bond but Baji and Naku shares a very special relation too. And no, I don't want to call it Naji.

I just hope I succeed in seeing the 1 hr sp without getting waylaid into reveries like today.

Thanks. 
Moontide thumbnail

@moontide:  one day we were dissecting the "Dostana" aspect of D&B, then the "Nikammapana" of the BG's and now today "Eating habits" of D,N & B"......I'm .wondering what tomorrow will bring 😆😆 

😃😉 whatever comes up, I'm sure we will pull out all the full stops there 😆😆😆