Epi 317: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another beautifully written episode BB. Could picture Mishal and Mahi in each frameπŸ‘

Dutta and naku's bond is one of true love and shared pain. It never fails to amaze me how well they understand eachother. Tasha...😳

My poor zakhme DSP is suffering so much.Sigh...so much in pain and yet so brave and strong....a true Sher.... and Naku a Sherni for our Sher☺️

Edited by ivy_11 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WoW! Amazing,BB! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am actually feeling the pain he was feeling both in his arm as well as in his heart. The inner turmoil & rage was hurting me too. It has happened to me before  but today it was very vivd.
You truly write very well⭐️ I crave for this man but would I want to see someone I love this much being hurt in every which way every day of his life? I do not think I have the strength.

Loved his expression of anger & disgust at Sudarshan.That someone who is actually married to his sister & lives with his other sisters, wife & mother under the same roof would deal in the flesh trade fills him with deep shame. It adds insult to injury that despite knowing him closely for five years he never understood his true nature. How it must hurt him!😭😭😭 Never in his wildest dreams he would thought all this possible.

I love the way this story is shaping up. It was a painful episode yet superbly crafted.Thanks a ton,BB.πŸ˜ƒ

Zuby
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TASHA..!!! An episdoe full of Tasha....begining hi itni great hui....πŸ‘

How I was waiting for this scene..The writer know exactly where our pulse lies....has given us the scene we all were craving for months πŸ˜Š. 

An injured Dutta and Naku tending him.....It was so similar to the scene, when she has helped him after he recues her from Anna...Only this time, there was no hesitation between them and then a mention of the incidence at the hospital.makes us know she knows exactly how much pain Dutta must be in...SUPERB...........the understanding between them is soooo great......Each knows what the other is thinking...even without seeing each other....it has been written so well that I could visualise each and every expression of their's. 

Then the feeding scene.....superb...They are developing a habbit of eating with each other's hand...so sweet.....the last scene shown to us..all of them together...them having breakfast..they remembered feeding each other😳. Was so beautiful !!!!!!! I could imagine that scene today....

Dutta's mind is working overitme....he understood that Suds or someone from them should be knowing about what all happened here in his abscence...I am sure Chaaskar's men would lead him to the right person behind all this..

1 hr special episode!!! wow can't wait to for tomorrow.......Samay tu jaldi jaldi chal....

Thanks a Lot BB.😊

Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear!!! 😊
Loved the scene where nakku's expressions on attending Dutta's wound!!!

Wold have been superb if it was on screen *sigh*

Knowing MR expressions  😍Hayeeeeee!!!

So the mystery continues still πŸ˜•!!!

Sudarshans expressions would have been loved to watch, his ullu eyes rolling hahaπŸ€£πŸ˜›

Me now super exited for tomorrow's 1 hour special !!!

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

As usual SUPERB!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Lovely episode.....
the hurt and the pain was very well expressed... cd see it thru..... 
I read that 4thpara in scene 2 atleast 4 times to understand n visualise ....... tt it would be she moves her hand to hold his arm....
I jus loved Dutta holding Suds collar...   he really needs more wacking ... mera dil abhi bhara nahin hain......
Now tomo Tasha convo...... n tt too our sher's heartfelt confession.....  Looking forward to it....

Edit... OHHH loving it ... its an hour special.................πŸ‘πŸΌ though won't b able to read it at 2030..
Edited by rama_2010 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanxx for the update BB.....
I can visualize those medication scenes so well ...... Dutta clutching her hands but the only difference is last time Baaji came in btw but this time NoooπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Dutta shouting @ Suds πŸ˜† The anger nd pain nd Suds expressions would be πŸ€£ πŸ€£ So here Chaskar's name has popped up ! 
D-N convo Wow Looking fwd. to it 
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update............the 2 incidents when Nakku nursed him after JMM2 and Dutta holding Nakku's hand when she was in the hospital were blended in perfectly..........loved it.
These 3 girls seem to be the tip of the iceberg........someone big is involved...interesting track......looking forward to the one hour special........!!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome episode..
I can feel Dutta's physical and emotional pain!
Lool Sudarshan to gaya kaam se hehe.
Omg 2moro.. one hour special.. Woo!
Cant wait..
Thanks a lot! :)