Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ₯³What did I read at the end?  Tomorrow will be a one hour episode?  yahooo

Awesome episode.....imagination is a great thing.......I didn't even miss one expression.  Loved Dutta pulling Suds collar.πŸ˜†    Leela should check he might have peed in his pants.🀣

The best part of this written episode is that Channel folks can't make editing blunders...πŸ˜†  we get to read and imagine each and every scene the writer wants to show and also they cannot dictate when they will allow the one hour specials....awesome.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BB just loved the episode....I keep saying but this is the real LTL.....the one I fell in love with....πŸ€—

Every episode you have crafted so well that each expression, every action, the hurt, the pain.... the concern everything is clearly visualized.

Thanks a ton for the detailed description...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Absolutely loved the TaSha scenes thanks for them.

Loved Dutta's hunch that Sudarshan could be involved.....also loved Suds reaction....remember Kala saying that he was born kameena....so true....wonder how he faces Ayi Saheb after all that.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for another, lovely episode....

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful episode πŸ‘! I just LOVED the Tasha scene πŸ‘! I could so beautifully visualize the whole thing, as if I'm actually watching it! And I loved the set of dialogues in that scene, as well. I LOVED the way Nakku remembers her OT scene, and in a similar fashion tightens Dutta's palms! Those tightening of palms was ONE of my FAVORITE scenes in the whole of LTL! That scene dint have much dialogues, but the way Dutta eventually and hesitantly tightens her palms, and gives her the moral/emotional support was truly out of this world πŸ‘! What a subtle scene, yet so beautifully written, executed, and acted! Now Nakku can very well understand that pain, as at that time, even Nakku had a similar shot (i.e, goli chu ke guzri thi). So now she can technically also feel his pain. And the "feeding" scene was so typically Tasha 😳. Inspite of being wounded, Dutta dint refrain from feeding Nakku as well, that was really sweet of him 😳.

And the Sudarshan scene was really hilarious πŸ˜†! I can really imagine Suds' expressions πŸ˜†! I always liked Dutta-Suds chemistry, especially when Suds is all scared of Dutta πŸ˜†! Like a "million dollar smile", if there was a "million dollar fright" expression, that would definitely be Suds' 🀣
🀣🀣!

And Wow, 1 Hr special episode tommorow πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ?! So that means "something" IMPORTANT will definitely be revealed tommorow πŸ˜‰! Cant wait πŸ˜›!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
krishaa thumbnail
   Lovely update dear .please tasha ka romance aur dalo na .kyunki serial mein ye nahi mil raha.😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks BB. That was a fantabulous episode. OMG TaSha scene and nobody interrupted. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. πŸ₯³ I can so imagine Naku healing all his wounds. Hayyeee.  😍 naku thinking of OT scene. just superbly added flashback. So apt for the scene. 😍

OMG one hour special tomorrow. We get a special epi on Friday. 😲*jumps in excitement*. Can't wait for it.

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and looking forward to the 1 hour special...:)

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB...πŸ˜ƒAwesome episode...πŸ‘So much action in one episode....Written beautifully⭐️On One Hand Nakusha n Dutta Romance in the form of maram patti..n then eating dinner together....Just loved it to bits ....Especially in the morning the way he yells at Sudharshan....πŸ˜† I can well imagine how dutta would have been in this scene..πŸ˜† n Sudharshan sweating...πŸ˜† n Nakku's concern for Dutta at the ned...awesome dear...πŸ˜ƒThe precap looks interesting Dutta having a heart to heart talk with nakusha once againπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒEdited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Beautiful episode tonight 😍

Loved the moment between Dutta and Naku. The flashbacks. The feeding. The nursing. The gazing at each other. Their silence spoke volumes and Dutta's peaceful expression at finally being home with his wife, an escape from the bloodshed, mayhem, and just broken world that he has to deal with every day.

YES. Finally Dutta grabbed Sudarshan's collar and demanded answers. Poor Ullu. He was shaking so bad that for a moment I thought he might wet his pants. I like that he was held accountable for what's happening in Patilwadi. It makes sense as he was the one who supported Kala in her schemes and he's part of the reason why things have gotten this bad in the villages. Besides, Dutta needs someone to pound on (since he is once again feeling it's his fault that these girls weren't protected and since he feels helpless to some extent, etc.), but Kala is AWOL and Chaskar's in Hell, so basically the only person around for Dutta to pound on is Suds. The third part of the ET.

I love the detail of Leela closing her eyes in disgust. It must be really hard on her that her marriage went down the drain, her husband's a kamina (born one as Kala put it). It seems that there's nothing he can do to mend things anymore. Waise, where are Pari and Annay in all this?

I still think it would've been freakishly awesome to have Kala abduct her own son and poisoning his mind against his father.

I simply LOVED the silent interaction between Naku and Baji at the end of the scene. I mean, the whole "gesturing that he'll take care of it, don't worry" just reminded me of them pre-January when Baji and Naku were much disliked by Dutta and trying to save his a## every single time he went out on his suicide missions.

Sigh.

Loving these episodes. And OMIGOD, special one-hour episode tomorrow! KYYYYAH!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update

love tasha bond
once again dressing dutta's wound lovely

divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey BB,

WOW....... i dont have words to thank u for giving us such a wonderful episode..... crystal clear...😊

just loved angry D's convo with sudarshan......... it is so easy to imagine becos of the detailing..... is this how a script for the episode is written......... a big round of applause for u writers😊

tomorrow, one hr!!......... OMG..... will surely look fwd to it........

tc
divya