Mujhe Pyar Chaiye || AR || Part 1 | Page 1

-KaJen- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!I'm new but I always came on here and read all of Armaan and Riddhima FFs.As you can tell by my username, I'm a KaJen fan.I love them and I'm there biggest fan.I was a silent reader but everyone on here has inspired me to write one of my own FF.I'm not really good in writing stories so I'll try my best to do good.For PMs you can add me as your friend and I'll send you a PM so whoever is on my buddy list will surely get a PM from me.If my FF or ideas relate to anyone else, I'm apologize.I never meant to use your ideas.I may use characters that you may not like or like but this is a FF and none of it is true.Title is still undecided yet but I will put it up soon.

Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Edited by -KaJen- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KaJen- thumbnail
Part 1

There is a house with about 20 rooms because of the family that lives together and wanted to be close together.That family was pretty rich because of them being rich they could afford this house and live together.Its about seven in the morning and a girl in the kitchen is preparing breakfast for everyone in the house as they servants of the house cleaned.Her white and red chudiyaan made noise as her hands moved to make the food.She walked to the table and put the food down.After a while her mother-in-law walked in.

"Riddhima," her mother-in-law said.Riddhima looked up and you could see her mangalsutar and maang filled with sindoor.

"Ji," Riddhima replies.

"Jao jaa ke Armaan ko uthao," Ananya said and Riddhima nods and makes her way upstairs.Billy came and stood behind Ananya.He saw her looking at Riddhima and knew what she was thinking. He put his hand on his shoulder and Ananya turns and looks at him.

"Ananya, sab uth the hi honge." Billy said.

"Aur Riddhima ko taang karna shuru ho jaye ge," Ananya said and Billy looks at her."Billy, woh aisa kyun karte hain Riddhima ke saath."

"Ananya, tum jaante ho kyun." Billy said and Ananya nods.

"Lekin unko toh samaj na chaiye ke woh sirf ek choti si ladki hai aur hum usse akela nai chod sakte the," Ananya said.

Riddhima's parents worked for the Mallik's.Her dad was their driver and her mom was their maid. There a was small house for the servants in the backyard and she lived there with her parents. Her dad was taking her mom for grocery but a truck came and hit them and they died on the spot. Billy and Ananya always appreciated Riddhima's parents work as they did everything for them and they couldn't leave Riddhima but it wasn't right for an unmarried young girl to live in a house with young men so Billy and Ananya decided to get Riddhima married to Armaan, their son. Armaan didn't say anything because he couldn't see tears in his parents eyes and he knew how much Riddhima's parents meant to them.They were probably one of the best servants they have ever had.Armaan agreed and married Riddhima but they barely talk to each other.

Riddhima walked in her and Armaan's room and saw Armaan sleeping on his stomach. Riddhima sat next to him on the bed and shook him.Armaan stirred but didn't wake up.She shook him again and still he didn't wake up.

"Armaan," Riddhima called out to him but he turned his head the other way."Uth jaye nashta tayar hai." Riddhima got up to get Armaan's clothes out for the day.Riddhima saw him still sleeping so she sat next to him and shook him."Armaan aap please uth jaye.Sab uth gaye hai." Armaan laid on his back and opens his eyes after he rubbed them.Riddhima saw him awake so she got up to go back downstairs but stopped as she felt a pull on her dupatta.Riddhima turns and looks at Armaan.Armaan saw her stop and look at him.Both of the saw that her dupatta was stuck under neath him.It probably happened when he turned to lay on his back.Armaan lifted his body up and took out her dupatta from underneath him."Thank you." Armaan nods and she walks out of the room.

Armaan wasn't happy with this marriage.He never wanted to marry Riddhima but under the conditions he had to marry Riddhima as he knew it was the right thing but still he can never accept Riddhima as his wife.He can't accept a girl who was the servants daughter as his wife. Armaan got ready and made his way downstairs.Everyone was downstairs and seated at the long table that was set because of the large family.Armaan sat down and started eating too.

"Riddhima," said Keerti who is one of Armaan's aunts.

"Ji," Riddhima replies to her.

"Zara juice lekar aana," Keerti said with a smile.

"Ji," Riddhima said and walks back in the kitchen to get the juice.She walks back out and gives it to Keerti.

"Ew," A petite girl shrieked."Riddhima you know I don't like a lot of oil on my paratha and you still put a lot of oil."

"Anjali maine thoda sa hi dala tha," Riddhima said but Anjali held her hand up to stop her from talking.

"Whatever.Jaake ek aur banao," Anjali ordered and Riddhima was about to walk back in the kitchen.

"Riddhima mere liye jaake ek aur coffee bhi banao," a girl with curly hair.Riddhima looks at her confused.

"Kyun?Kya hua Muskaan?" Ananya asked Muskaan.

"Isme cheeni kam hai," Muskaan said.

"Lekin aur dalo," Riddhima said nervously.

"Phir zyada ho jayegi!" Muskaan yelled."Mujhe nayi coffee chaiye."

Riddhima nods and walks back in the kitchen to make a new paratha and a new coffee.She had tears in her eyes but she held them back as best as she could but failed as they came out anyways.Riddhima slid down the wall of the kitchen as she cried.

"Naukar ki beti hai lekin kuch karna aata hi nai," Keerti said but everyone heard.Armaan looks at his aunt and then at his parents.Armaan got up and walks in the kitchen.He stopped as he saw Riddhima crying on the floor.Riddhima heard someone walk in and she looks up to find Armaan. Riddhima got up and wipes her tears.

"Aap ko kuch chaiye," Riddhima asked as she sniffs.Armaan shook his head and walks out of the kitchen.Why was his and her life so complicated?Sometimes he is ready there to defend and then sometimes he just doesn't want to look at her as he feels embarrassed to be married to the maid of his house.

--------------------------------------------------

How was it?I don't think it was good but as I said, I'm not really good at writing.

Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved it
Update soon
N pm me
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Grt start. Poor ridz. I know armaan's thoughts of not accepting her beacause she is a servants daughter is not right but I can understand where he us coming from.
Plz continue soon
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Feeling bad for ridhima. Waiting to read more
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start.. pm me plz whenever u update ... continue soon......
FULTUSI thumbnail
AWESOME PART..........
PLZZZZZZZ CONTINUE SOON
wifey thumbnail
please continue. i really like the concept.
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

very different concept...

loved it...

pls add me to ur pm list...

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome sart...poor riddhima.... update soon and di add me to your pm list...