Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhakhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dat was a nice update i just hope maan and geet meet each other do update soon
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry can't like the post...but loved the update...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CMN...hi...thanx for PM...when I read ur this FFmy heart beating increases many fold...Geet has become so dreaded and she hates Maan so much I wonder what will happen when she meet him face to face.
very nice update...waiting for next.
mitzi11 thumbnail
wonder if they i'll meet
amazing part
love it
thanks 4 pm
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...i felt so bad for abhijeet when geet blasted upon him but happy when she tried making up...continue soon n thnx...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

it was nice of her to make him feel better

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
luved it
do continue soon
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

res!
-EDITED-
shivu...
firstly... i missed u sooo uch todya... power cut😡

now.. bout the part.. u noe wat shivu.. i have learnt this from a friend.. how to send biggg replies... uff...
now ill try as long as i can... lolzzz

awesome fantastic great mindblowing naksheela wowww fabulous out-of-the-world lovely romantic sweet terrific can say more... i need to google search for adjectives now!
lolzz...

wat to say bout this part?? dedicated to me??? ☺️
im obliged shivu... i m really obliged! planning to make naksh cum maneet ff haan!!! cool!!!
lip lock abhi tak mere ff mein bhi nai hai...

best part was

Maan: hey Naitik! Pari ne bataya ki tumhara phone aaya tha!
Naitik sighed: haan, lekin Maan tu humesha ghalat time pe kyun phone karta hai! Main abhi kisi ke saath bahut busy tha!
Maan: main jaanta hoon, kaisi hain bhabhi?
Naitik: hot!
Maan: what?

dat was sooo nice... i was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
loved it beyond the core... wow wow wow wow wow... no words! i mean that was so gr8 of you yr!

ps. ur gift from me::
i made all requests
🤣🤣
me increasing ur trp...
🤣🤣

told my frnd to read ur ff.. the same oerson who taught me to write long comments
🤣🤣

and ya... miss shivangi... hope to see naksh name added in introduction page of this ff... as imp charachters.. and ofcourse NAKSH ROMANCE☺️

Thanks for reminding Stuti! will add Naksh name on the first page asap! and yes... this one was dedicated for you coz I disappointed you by going offline suddenly because of power cut and pata hai shaam ke 7:30 pe light aayii...and i felt frustrated coz I had to Update FF as well as see PKYEK MahaEpisode!!!

will add Naksh romance for sure!

and loved your long comment!!! thanks!!!! Oopz no thanks! we are meeting today 'hopefully' at 2:00 if the light doesn't go off...

M sending you a PM do read it!!!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmmm loved it...

i hope Maan and Geet meet
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

Thanks for reminding Stuti! will add Naksh name on the first page asap! and yes... this one was dedicated for you coz I disappointed you by going offline suddenly because of power cut and pata hai shaam ke 7:30 pe light aayii...and i felt frustrated coz I had to Update FF as well as see PKYEK MahaEpisode!!!

will add Naksh romance for sure!

and loved your long comment!!! thanks!!!! Oopz no thanks! we are meeting today 'hopefully' at 2:00 if the light doesn't go off...

M sending you a PM do read it!!!

sure shivu.. mera aashirwaad hai.. light wont go🤣
and ya... hope u njoyed pyek mahaepi... wats her name...haan... panchi... she was talli na!!! 🤣

anyways... me replied to all ur pms and sending u another one😆 waiting for u.. come soon...
hope u got the link to these smileys!