*~*Farewell Tribute - Bhagyavidhaata*~*

Posted: 12 years ago

~BHAGYAVIDHAATA FAREWELL POST~

Hey Everyone,

I still remember the first time I set foot in this forum. I had read in TellyBuzz how this new show was in works and was to debut on Colors. Knowing well enough Colors' focus on social issues and then reading the premise of the show, I was quite intrigued to check it out. That was May 4th, 2009 when Bhagyvidhaata debuted on Colors channel with a mix of news and already established faces. The story was dull to begin with; the setting was something that viewers were probably taken aback with (since we tend to mostly see stories coming out Delhi/Mumbai regions and not one based on Bihar); the pace of the show was rather slow compared to its contemporaries; and the direction was a bit "hat-ke" as well. But gradually and steadily, with its powerful story coupled with the twists and turns, the amazing star cast and the detail given to all its characters from the leads to the supporting cast, and the most haunting yet endearing background/audio scoring, the show managed to make a dent and started to climb the ladder of success. I've been lucky enough to be associated with the show and its forum here on India-Forums ever since and while it saddens me to announce its end, I take great pride and joy in having witnessed a journey of a show that has really offered something different to the viewers who wanted something unique to watch.

22nd April, 2011 is that fateful day when Bhagyavidhaata, or BVD as we like to call it, will air its last episode. The show has been a result of a lot of hard work, a lot of passion and dedication, and a lot of heart in it. From the crew members to the directors, from the writers to the cameramen, from the leads to the supporting cast' Each person has poured his/her heart into this show and THE RESULTS HAVE SHOWN!! From the likes of Richa Sony, Vishal Karwal, Yash Sinha, Pujha Verma, Parul Yadav, Prakash Jais, Sushil Singh, Smita Singh and much more to the likes of Waseem Mushtaq, Deepti Devi, Sonia Singh, Aadesh Chaudhry, and Richa (Phoolsunghia), each and every actor has done a FABULOUS job in keeping up with the show's integrity and interest and WE, the members of I-F, THANK THEM & everyone else FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS THROUGH THIS SHOW!

Memories stay with us forever. Especially the good memories no matter how long or short a journey was. I am ecstatic to have witnessed an amazing journey through BVD. I feel privileged to have come across such a talented bunch of performers through this show and have become an ardent fan of many of the actors myself though this awesome show. As viewers, these memories shall linger on in our minds for ages and ages to come. The show not only introduced to the world the concept of pakroa vivah (marriage done based on kidnapping a groom)but also touched several other conservative customs and rituals from our culture that may cease to exist today but still have remnants in one form or another even today. The show managed to gather interest not only this way but also became the first show to rake in a staggering 3.2 TRP for a 7 PM time slot, something which was unheard of prior to its inception. The show's audio and background scoring department did an amazing job in controlling the mood and tone of the show and the subtle, yet intense camera movements for the most part set the show in a league of its own. I am very happy to be a fan of a great show like Bhagyavidhaata.

So with the end day approaching, I am opening this thread to invite all of you who have been part of this show at one point or another to leave your farewell messages for the cast & crew here. Here's our chance to show how much we appreciated the show and how integral a part it was in our lives at one point or another. I remember doing crazy things for the show when Vinay & Bindiya's romance (VinDiya's romance as we'd call them) started to bloom. I made some great friendships that would last me a lifetime through this forum and continue to make new friends as we go along. So for me personally, the show has enriched my life both personally and emotionally. I thank each and every person associated with it for braving the odds and bringing such a fabulous show for all of us.

Hats Off!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

With best wishes and hopes for prosperity, here's my send-off to one of my favorite shows from the Indian Television. Let's celebrate the ending of BVD in a grand style and let's reminisce its memories over the emotions of sadness that envelops us right now as we proceed towards the end.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGzAvFGRnAA[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ALL THE BEST BVD AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS, THE CAST & CREW OF THE SHOW FOR BEING WITH US FOR THIS LONG! CHEERS! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

BVD Development Team : I-F

(More to Come πŸ˜›)

Edited by smartc - 12 years ago
😳Blast From the Past 😳

Hey guys,

As part of the development team of Bhagyavidhaata forum, I'd like to thank all the active members, not-so-active-members and the silent lurkers who roamed around the forum and kept an avid eye on the show. I remember gaining an instant interest in the story of the show when it was first published in TellyBuzz. It was the story that attracted me to the show but it was certainly the amazing cast of the show, especially the likes of Richa Sony, Yash Sinha, Pujha Verma, Sushil ji and Smita, etc. who kept me glued to the show. Then who can forget the adorable Vishal Karwal and Parul Yadav.. All and all, an amazing cast ensemble and an awesome production unit! While the veterans rocked the show pre-leap, I got attached to the awesome characters post-leap as well. Be it Waseem, Deepti, Richa, Sonia, Aadesh, Karan, or many more.. Each artist has poured his/her heart into the show and now that its ending, I am sure everyone is going to cherish the fond memories associated with the show.

I especially was a fan of the audio/background scoring department of the show. I have never had heard such amazing tunes before and they certainly outdid themselves.

I made invaluable friendships through this show and this forum that would last me a lifetime. So I want to thank every person affiliated with the show and wish them best of luck in their future endeavors.

Here's to celebrating almost 2 years of a great show! Here's to laughter, happiness, tears of joy and wishes for good luck and prosperity to come in future for everyone associated with the show/forum.

THANK YOU BHAGYAVIDHAATA FOR AN AMAZING JOURNEY!
YOU'LL BE MISSED!! πŸ€—

Cheers,
Sana~

Hi!
Everyone i am very sad because just two episodes are left of my favourite show.
I just want 2 say that once again an awesome show looses battle against the so called devil TRP.
There are so many memorable moments in this show which is not easy to forget.   
I wish all the actors/ess of this show best of luck for theirs future projects.
Hi Sana,
Many thanks for this tribute thread.

I cannot believe BVD is ending. Post leap, the show was going araam se, I thought it had another year, to explain all the plots. Wish the show had slightly more time to wrap up, but khair, such is life!

My introduction to BVD happened thru an interview with the actor Prakash Jais, that I saw in IF or somewhere else... he talked abt pakruah vivah. Until then I had not heard of this practice, and so started watching the show. I started in July 2009. I didn't follow regularly but often enough to know the story. Joined this forum in Dec 2009 and made some wonderful friendships with like-minded fans! We had some amazing discussions here between Dec'09-Apr'10. 😍

BVD has one of the best ensemble cast on TV, both pre- and post-leap.πŸ‘ Loved everyone's performance- all the Prasads, and the Sinhas, Bua ji, Rekha ji and Bhola bhaiya. πŸ‘

Loved the tense and subtle relationship Vinay and Bindiya shared. Richa and Vishal made the characters very believable.

Richa has stood out for me in this show. πŸ‘Such a calm, dignified portrayal of Bindiya Sinha nee Prasad. Wish she gets great opportunities in the future. She deserves them.

I also liked Yash Sinha, Susheel Singh, Pujha Verma and Prakash Jais' acting.πŸ‘

Post-leap, the young actors who joined the show have tremendous potential. Am so impressed with them all , especially   Aadesh Chowdhry, and Waseem MushtaqπŸ‘. I wish them the very best.. Pity we cudnt see more of you.

Like all shows, BVD has had its ups and downs. I hope this show has gone someway in highlighting a very important social problem- dowry menace and its impact thru pakruah vivah.

My thanks to the production house, the channel, the writers, esp Rajendra Paswan, and the actors. Wish you all good luck. And thank you for introducing me to some great people thru this forum. They have become friends for life.😊

Thanks a lot.

P.S To add to my post above...

I'll miss my old gang heaps.. I already miss them but will miss them even more so now.. With Scholar Ji (tvrasika), Nishu (Nishtha), Nisha (aarfar), atop, Sravi, Aparna, one2one, Sheena, Anandana, Caro, Kavya, Shumz, Neetz, apux, Mehr, cimba, mona, Raee, anujha, crazy_bholi, ash_star, loveabletwinz, shootingstars, Walter, queenyuks, Imran, wida, anisha, Shonia, and many more with whom I had so much masti and fun.. Invaluable moments of lifetime.. that existed because of this show!! So a big THANK YOU to them for being an integral part of my life. U enriched my life in ways unimaginable. So Thank You all and may you all stay happy and prosperous for eons to come!! I miss y'all and if possible, do stay in touch *hugs* ~

πŸ€—

Sana~

P.S Special THANKS to Shruti (GM) for always helping out and to Nipun for the awesome videos without a break there.. U guys rock!!

P.S.S If I have left any names there, my sincerest apologies but these are the ones I remembered based on memory *hehehe*. Irrespective of whether ur name is there or not, if you contributed in anyway towards the show/forum, I do thank you from the bottom of my heart πŸ€— Edited by smartc - 12 years ago
Awesome thread...Sana πŸ€—

BhagyaVidhata...

I started watching it as I was alone and internet and Indian serial were only 2 support I had here...and one day I found out about BVD and hoooked onto it . Wont deny the fact but..I started watching it for Vishal Karwal but slowly I started liking other actors more..likes of Sushil Singh and Richa Soni . They have become my two most favorite actors from small screen by far...even Yash Sinha..

BVD has given me more than just entertainment...it has given me friends and relations in real life too and no matter how hard I try to run away from them. They always bring me back , thats what the beauty of love is, but whether I deserve it or not is a very debateable topic .

I would like to thank  Sana and Gayatri for everything...dont want to say a word more.Thanks for being in my life and just give me time...little I shall prove it that  I am not that bad...πŸ€—

Thanks again for lovely beautiful and well written thread...BVD will alway remain in my memory. Best of luck to the entrie cast and crew...
Edited by Nishtha - 12 years ago
*big thud* Nishu is here?? OMG!!!! *faints again*

I just have to say.. I LOVE YOU NISHU PIE!!!!!

And I couldn't agree more. U've been an invaluable part of this journey.. More than the show, more than the forum, more than the excitement. U..my friend.. have been my precious treasure that I shall cherish forever *hugs*

I remember our crazy days as we progressed towards Vinay and Bindiya's budding romance.. The tears, the joys, the cries, the frustrations, the excitements.. Just everything was WORTH IT because U WERE THERE!! *Muwaaaaaah*

Thank u for coming online here and giving me such huge morale support.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sana ~
I cannot believe Nish came here! Nish dear, πŸ€—

Words are not enough to express my feelings on seeing you here. Brings back all those memories.. gosh!😊

Thank you BVD, cast and crew, for friendships formed which will always remind us of your show... always! Thank you😊
*Reserved* Will make an elaborate post tomorrow