D-N The Real Eternal Story: Episode 310

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great! .. Fivr / shabz, i think this topic should be made as a Sticky ...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Much appreciated bandbajao😊 I'll look forward to your updates!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this awesome post N😊. You sure made my day and I am sure many over here will agree. They butchered the show so badly that the wounds are hard to heal. It pains to see the show go so bad. Glad you are here to give us a breather. The episode you guys came with is fantastic.

Waiting to see who kidnapped the girl Vrushali. Please continue. I will be waiting to read tomorrows Episode😳. All the best to you and Iam sure these posts of urs will rock like our LTL- 1 did.

Anu
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks for this awesome post N😊. You sure made my day and I am sure many over here will agree. They butchered the show so badly that the wounds are hard to heal. It pains to see the show go so bad. Glad you are here to give us a breather. The episode you guys came with is fantastic.

Waiting to see who kidnapped the girl Vrushali. Please continue. I will be waiting to read tomorrows Episode😳. All the best to you and Iam sure these posts of urs will rock like our LTL- 1 did.

Anu

Thank you Anu-Reddy. It means a lot to all of us. We are as pained as you. But somethings are not in our hands. Yet, we know we have the power of not letting D-N die away in such a manner. Just an attempt.
Thanks much all of you for appreciating already. It does justice to a lot of people. 
Love.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Absolute freaking awesome............so much what we wanted....

Please continue ..........

AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much for this. I don't really read FFs because most of them are not true to the essence of the original characters but reading this I got the sense as if I was watching an actual epi unfold and I could vividly imagine MR and MV portraying these scenes......so thank you for continuing this beautiful journey through imagination....You have kept true to the essence of the characters and this wonderful story......👍🏼

Looking forward to reading the next episode :-)
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot !!!!!
This will surely bring smile on the faces of all ltl fans who are missing Tasha badly .....
Waiting to read what would have happened in real if it was not butchered
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for posting this..😊...already looking forward to March 29th epi..

As for the precap, I hope moray is the kidnapper..i miss him..🤔...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thank you so much for this. I don't really read FFs because most of them are not true to the essence of the original characters but reading this I got the sense as if I was watching an actual epi unfold and I could vividly imagine MR and MV portraying these scenes......so thank you for continuing this beautiful journey through imagination....You have kept true to the essence of the characters and this wonderful story......👍🏼

Looking forward to reading the next episode :-)

Thank you nureat01 
I am sure you all have watched LTL with so much love and passion that imagining the actors play out the story will be very easy. :)