Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..amazing....and I am going to cry..but please do continue..m waitin gto read what happens next..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oh this is going to be updates as a daily thing? 😍

About the sticky topics, we'll definitely work a way out to let this be visible - space permitting.. 😃

Fivr, no one discusses the current episodes, today Harshad, Anupriya, TL and Kis Desh were discussed in EDT..😆...so why not get rid of it and sticky this one instead?..😉
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

don't even mention that here...

Oh sorry to make you feel like throwing up ...😆......Yahaan uski bilkul nahi chalne wali dont worry !!!
Uski izzat uske haath mein hai Ab 😛  Better stay away from here and lets us enjoy this beautiful Story !!!!!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! Thank u so much for this.....
Waiting for the next part....👍🏼
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fivr, no one discusses the current episodes, today Harshad, Anupriya, TL and Kis Desh were discussed in EDT..😆...so why not get rid of it and sticky this one instead?..😉

@bold: LMAO!! 🤣

I'm sure we can find space for it yaar - no worries.. We'll reorganize some stuff.. 😳😃
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Thanks so much 😊.

It is so great to know, what happened to our D&N in the actual LTL. Now we have got our LTL back in some form.

Can't tell you how happy  I am are feeling. Something to look forward to after such a bad heart break.

Can't wait to know what will happen next but would love to see Dutta in action 😊. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you very much Ritz. But let me tell you, I am not the writer. The writer is someone who has a much more tender heart than mine - someone who has lived day in and day out these characters in her head. And for whom, the story being snatched away was like snatching away a part of the writer's own self... you should be able to feel the same intensity... Take care.

This is so sad......We the audience feel so cheated but I can't even imagine how that writer would feel who wrote these characters with all their heart and soul and LIVED them like you said.....this is no ordinary one-dimensional story like the usual ones on TV....where writers switch on and off easily when it comes to writing a show and writing just for the heck of it anyways.....We all could literally feel how the writers of this show poured their souls into these characters, this story....so one can only imagine how gutted they must feel

Once again I just want to thank the original writers so much for giving us such a rare thing of beauty that we can forever cherish it......This story and these characters will remain with us for a long time to come.....That is the only way we the audience can thank you for this.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@bold: LMAO!! 🤣

I'm sure we can find space for it yaar - no worries.. We'll reorganize some stuff.. 😳😃

oh you stickied it already...awesome..😊
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh you stickied it already...awesome..😊

Thanks Fivr...this thread desrves to be there. If possible, consider taking out  EDA..no one discusses the new  Laagi Trashse Lagan anyways ROFL .
-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...chalo i think my 8.30-9.30 slot is still for ltl....reading this post...plz keep updating..