Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I finally got to read 28th March epi. I actually have tears reading this update. 😭*happy tears*. That was fabulously written bandbajao. 👍🏼
LTL-1 is back. 🥳 Can't wait for the next episode. Thanks a lot for this. I really appreciate it. 🤗
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I am so freaking excited!!!! I have a ton of stuff to catch up with before I get around to it - but maybe I can find my motivation to catch up with the last week of the show before Dutta "vanished" and then continue it on here.. *determined muh* 😃

Ya Fivr u can do it 😆. Even I decided to be active in this thread. Its one of a kind feeling to know the actual story even if someone decided to rob us of that privilege.

Can you please stick this up everyday so that ppl will be able to read it and imagine the story instead of watching that crap that they are airing everday 😳.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sia79

Yeah I think its Nana saheb ....He is as scary as P..... Coughs.... S...... coughs !!!!!!

Cant help but do this -------------> 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Already bayanak Nanasaheb ko aur bhi bayanak kardiya tune by comparing him with that guy 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

We back to Moray Huma? 😆. I guess its that Nanasaheb behind this . Hope D kills him off soon 😆 . Cant stand him for some reason

Well I remember he wanted to sell Naku off so it is possible that Moray has kidnapped this girl and plans to sell her...but you are right, most likely it is Nana saheb...oh, maybe nana saheb is working with moray..😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Can you please stick this up everyday so that ppl will be able to read it and imagine the story instead of watching that crap that they are airing everday 😳.

Oh this is going to be updates as a daily thing? 😍

About the sticky topics, we'll definitely work a way out to let this be visible - space permitting.. 😃
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I finally got to read 28th March epi. I actually have tears reading this update. 😭*happy tears*. That was fabulously written bandbajao. 👍🏼
LTL-1 is back. 🥳 Can't wait for the next episode. Thanks a lot for this. I really appreciate it. 🤗

Thank you very much Ritz. But let me tell you, I am not the writer. The writer is someone who has a much more tender heart than mine - someone who has lived day in and day out these characters in her head. And for whom, the story being snatched away was like snatching away a part of the writer's own self... you should be able to feel the same intensity... Take care.
AreYaar thumbnail

Lol nureat01, Let me make it clear, we are the same thick-skinned people... only we have softer hearts. I wonder if our thick-skin will allow us to give in to demands. But you can nevertheless keep trying on!! Thanks for all the support. It would certainly calm down many quivering hearts :) 
Take care. See u all around. 

LOL I'm not really making demands....I just presumed that that was another thing shown in that epi that was rushed and since you were hitting the reset button on the mandir scene, I wondered if it applied to this scene as well since it didn't really feel like it did justice to DN there in all the rush to get an SR out of the way.  But no worries....I will still enjoy reading the coming storyline :-)
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sia79

Yeah I think its Nana saheb ....He is as scary as P..... Coughs.... S...... coughs !!!!!!

don't even mention that here...

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for this , really you are Saviour ,finally I was able to read next episode after temple scene ,very well written and thanks a lot🤗
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! I see an Oasis of hope in times of a desert called LTL -2 .Thanks a lot, 😊will look forward to your updates.
-Ships