Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow..its really beautiful............loved the concept........plz pm me when u update......
I-heart-dreams thumbnail

Chapter 2

A week after the little tiff about marriage and kids he was on his way back from work when he saw an old lady selling flowers on the side. He parked his car next to the pavement and got out to buy some. Nupur loved flowers. And he loved giving her things she loved; because that made her happy. He drove towards home, his mood quite chirpy, with a bouquet of pretty lilies on the seat next to him.

As he began to pull into the driveway he noticed a car parked outside the house. They weren't expecting any visitors, he thought. But they never really were expecting visitors ever. It was just the two of them living in London. Yes, they did have friends here and there but they never really hung out at their apartment that much. Walking towards the door, wondering who this visitor was, he suddenly saw a guy walk out the door. After carefully observing who that guy was, Mayank muffled a curse, suddenly mad; very mad. "What are you doing here, Aman?" he tried to sound polite. Polite to him, my a**. "Oh Mayank! I'm just leaving … just thought of giving Nupur some company. She told me you were at work", he said adding to Mayank's anger. He bunched up his fist before he did any damage to him. "If I ever see you back here or anywhere around Nupur, you're not going to recognize your bloody face the next day", he said almost in a whisper but any smart guy would understand the amount of anger it actually contained. Aman didn't say anything but wore his sunglasses and walked off.

Mayank entered the apartment with a frown and his forehead covered with creases. He was still fuming at the audacity of that bas****. When he entered he called out for Nupur and went into the living room only to find the table having two empty mugs of coffee. "Oh this is just great!" he said looking back at nupur who muttered a "hell!" when she saw him. "What better thing could I have asked for than for MY girlfriend to have a cup of coffee with her ex boyfriend at MY house", he stated sarcastically staring intently at her. "Mayank, look you're over reacting…. He was just stopping by and trying to convince me to see mom and dad… that's it", she said touching his arm softly. She knew he was upset; REALLY UPSET. "And isn't this our house", she whispered coming closer to him.

Mayank, without saying a word threw the flowers on the couch and walked out of the living room. Nupur followed him out, "Mayu, baby, how was your day?" she said trying to get his mind diverted. He walked briskly into their bedroom without saying a word and began to loosen out his tie when she came and stood infront of him. "Allow me", she said while smiling mysteriously. His face was still hard but he let her take his tie off. "Thanks for the flowers", she said kissing his cheek quickly, "I LOVE them", she said now kissing him full on the mouth quickly then began unbuttoning his shirt.

His face wasn't as hard as it was earlier. But he still didn't speak. "Mayank, why do you get so insecure? He was jus—", "You're calling ME insecure?" he couldn't continue further as nupur placed her hand over his mouth. "Mayank I know you are upset….And you have every right to be in this sort of situation but you need to start trusting me! I can NEVER cheat on you Mayank and especially with Aman…you know I cannot even stand him!"

"You know that's hard to believe since you were in a bl**dy relationship with him!", he said now walking away from her and continued speaking as he looked out of the window, "And I never fu***** said that you were cheating on me!"

Nupur sighed as she walked up to him. "Dad had a heart attack", she said as she put her arms around his waist from behind him. Her words didn't contain any emotion. It was a plain sentence….. as if it were a very ordinary thing for her to say.

Mayank gasped as soon as he heard her say the last few words. He turned around at once and cupped her face. But he couldn't see even a hint of sorrow or pain reflecting in her eyes. "That's the only reason why Aman came…. All of a sudden mom wants me to see him…and…", she stopped. She didn't know what else to say. But mayank understodd her so much better than her words. He knew she felt terrible inside even though she would never show it. She did love her parents a lot. Even if that love had gotten buried deep within her heart; it was still there.

"Oh baby", said mayank touching his forehead to hers. "Come on, lets go", he said. She grabbed him by his arm, nodding her head in a "no", but it was a week "no". Mayank took her by the waist anyways, pushing her forward; and she didn't protest.

Later that night, as Nupur lay awake in bed, with her entire body lying on Mayank and her head resting on his shirtless chest she couldn't help but play back her meeting with her dad just a few hours ago. Somehow her parents adored Mayank and had started to act more "family like" around him. Well…. She couldn't deny it..; Mayank was such a charmer. And dad was feeling better too which passed a wave of relief through her body. She felt Mayank press a kiss to her head as he continued to move his fingers gently through her hair. She looked up at him and crawled up his body to reach his face. She was so tiny, fitting perfectly within his arms. "I love you. Okay?" she said whispering with her lips touching his. Mayank's lips turned into a smile. "Okay", he said whispering back. "I love you too. Is that okay?" he whispered with a very serious face. But nupur knew better. Smiling, she said, "It is perfect", she said rubbing her nose with his then moved towards his ear, to gently nibble on it. "Mmmm", Mayank moaned as her lips and tongue played with his neck…..slowly moving towards his chest. He brought her face up to reach his and kissed her passionately while his hands ran through her hair. She moaned as his tongue made contact with hers. He rolled over, so now he was on top of her. He kissed her cheeks, her eyes, her nose while his hands slowly made their way under her shirt to toy with her soft skin. His hands slowly ventured upwards, palming her soft swells as he captured her lips in another passionate kiss. She groaned with the contact of his hands to her body. She felt week with mindless pleasure. Soon their slow progressions turned completely wild as they hurriedly undressed each other completely. Mayank joined himself with her as she moaned and groaned under him with the pleasure and love he showered on her.

They both were breathing heavily after their passionate interlude. This time mayank's face buried in her chest. Soon mayank rolled off her body as he knew she couldn't handle his weight. But rolling her along with him, he laid sideways with his lips kissing her neck once before he fell in to a deep slumber with the love of his life in his arms.

nerdndproud thumbnail
wonderful update................
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This ws a wndrful start to a wndrful ff:))

great concept n great story:)

Plz do pm me when u next update.and just a sugestion,could you plz put the chapter index on the 1st page.it would be easier to locate the update pages incase ppl miss reading an update..just a sugestion though:))

Once again,awesome start n looking forward to read more:D

Fari,thanks for sending me the link to this beautiful ff:))

Edited:ok i just realizd the index is there already.hehe.sorry.Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the best thing about their relation is that along with being physically passionate, it is emotionally strong too.

The love for parents can never diminish, no matter what problems u have to face with them.

lets see how the story unfolds further. cont. soon and God Bless..

and u don't need to thank..Good things always find appreciations. 😊

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear.............
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is a very nice concept and a very nice and different writing style... do add me to your pm list, and thank you Fari for giving me the link, otherwise I would have missed such a wonderful piece
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

avery nice concept

though i bit disagrre with it
but the way u have written it ...it looks so wonderful ...
the stong bnd of the realtion is awseum

i love the part
i love u okay .....tht was the cutest one ever
lovely waiting for next
n ya welcum to the family dear
Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was an awesome update...loved it to the core....i loved his posessiveness n also the calmness of nupur..
both r potrayed very beautifully in this FF...
n thanks dear 4 the pm...
n hey btw wats ur name...?????
IronyDied thumbnail
hey awesome FF😃
just loved the storyline
too good...i must say
continue soon 😊

fari apu thanks for the PM😳

love
tasfia