so it can be started soon

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sure come to edt now then we copy it to here as a whole and discuss it
mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Taani breaks down and hugs laboni ma and cries for kuhu.... 
doctor asks shekar is everythin fine,.. shekar tells now everything is fine.. doc tells laboni maa dat she shldn't cry this much and we have to make some more tests and they take taani inside.. neelu tells dat she'll inform jonaki since she's also tensed (no one is thinking to inform onu)

neelu calls and informs jonaki and jonaki is happy tellin dats a happy news, and will ask maashi maa to light the diya. jonaki tells maashi maa the gud news and tells onu da will be back and all the lost happiness will be back. she asks maashi ma to light the diya and she goes to make paayash(when did she learn cooking) 

ritesh hears all this and remembers ananya's and kuhu's death.. he thinks u took everything from me and u are celebrating. he tells this house will be sad, thum aur onurag kabhi nahi mil sakthe..

taani with warden now.. she tells i thought my baby was going to bring all happiness but kismat ko ye pasand nahi tha... 

they show onu in airport, he gets a call.. he picks up and tells maa i can't come, my flight is in 1 hr.. taani spks, he's happy to hear taani and he tells i though i can never hear my teekhi mishti... 

he tells i have one more ticket, i'll book next flight.. taani tells u didn't recognize my voice... taani tells this is our house.... onu is like u never listen to me.. taani tells last time u left me, u forgot my love.. u think that i can leave u, i want to live with u forever.. now we have reasons to live.. there's a new raasta, i want to tell u about that. if u hear, u won't be able to leave me.... she cuts the call telling that i want to meet u... 

onu in airport thinkin abt wat taani told and starts from there..

taani in car... thinking about all their childhood times.. some song going on in background... they are showing onu in car too ... all childhood FB's.  and then their rain dance.. both of them thinking about each other... FB's all over.... every scene of taanu repeated....  (some dheere dheere song, haven't heard it before) onu remembering the last scene in their houst...

Both cars come and meet at the same time... taani gets down from the car... Title song going on in background.... FB about their marriage... onu still sitting in car thinkin abt their marriage....both smiling... 

Both smiling very cutely.... now they are remembering the waterfall scene "pyaar ki nishaani" waala scene and taani gets her hand near stomach and she thinks, onu u wanted pyar ki nishaani na, dekh who aa gaya...

now onu ties to get remove his seat belt, but its not coming out..... he tries hard.. ritesh in car behind onu's car... ritesh thinking, u stole my family, is janam me i won't allow u to be happy...hamesha adhura hi rah jaayega... still the seat belt not coming and ritesh raises his car to hit onu's car... he's justt hitting it again and again and just pushed it from top.. the car just blasted...... taani just shouting onuuuuuuuuuu.. 

OMG.. the car is in total flames and falls from down.... how did onu escape from this

Precap : the guy with taani in the promo.. he's not the one who we all thought.... guess whoo

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Onu thinks about adulthood memories....  and thinks i have to meet taani aakri baar before i leave.. 

Precap : onu coming to his house.. everyone happy to see him
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria2285

Onu thinks about adulthood memories....  and thinks i have to meet taani aakri baar before i leave.. 

Yaaaaaaay 😍
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Precap: Anu goes to his home once before leaving the place, All are surprised to see him.!
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria2285

*Is doing her happy dance* 😊 correction..."my Onu dance* 😆
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat the hell...wasnt tani telling the warden the story & onu was there too tht means tani also told warden she was pregnant wid onu's child then why did onu think its sushant's? 0____0 they had to have a blooper in last epi too -___-