Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

*Hears pyaar ki nishaani and goes 😍, especially thinking about ki yeh pyaar ki nishaani kahaan se aayi 🀣 🀣 🀣 Suhaag raat ka kamaal!!! 🀣 🀣*

7 minutes!!??  😭

🀣  🀣      🀣  🀣 🀣
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no capsie ritesh gone to jail he is in jail .

and my anurag harshu was too cute when he smiled
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

🀣  🀣      🀣  🀣 🀣

Haan na Di!! Now we know for sure ki voh glass ke peeche kya huwa! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Varna itni jaldi pyaar ki nishaani kahaan se aata? 🀣 🀣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

Haan na Di!! Now we know for sure ki voh glass ke peeche kya huwa! 🀣 Varna itni jaldi pyaar ki nishaani kahaan se aata? 🀣 🀣

Main toh glasss ke peeche karrahi huwi thi toh mujhe sabse pehle pata tha!! 🀣 🀣 🀣   🀣

Wanted to leave you guys guessing!! 🀣     🀣 🀣 🀣Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  live in Middle East , will the timing for the "maha" episode be the same?
can any1 plz tell me 😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Onu comes to his house.... haiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ touches the gate...  the girl baby comes running to him papa papa.. this is all outside the house... 

he asks the baby, papa ko doond rahe ho?? the baby tells y shld i search my papa... i thought u ver my papa.... u know my dad met with an accident and he went to god..

onu is happily surprised and asks wats ur dad's name?? and the gal tells y shld i tell u... then she tells its anurag ganguly.. onu smiles... the baby runs inside..... 

onu comes in, everyone happy..... TL song in background..... taani is surprised and turns back.... (saree gifted by onu).... 

both walk to each other.... tears in both eyes... taani touches him... she tells, thu teek ho gaya... she realizes and tells that iska matlab thu paagal nahi thaa, u were acting in front of me.. y did u lie??

he tells tere liye... accident ke baadh, i wasn't fine, when fine, i came back , i thought u got married to sushant and lived happily and so left.. 

taani starts to fight and tells that she wanted to tell that she was pregnant wen she met him last time.. 

she tells how can u think dat i could marry someone else, i didn't marry anyone else.. onu tells aaj ki baadh pakka waadha, thu jiyegi mere liye and mein tere liye and hugs each other..... 

everyone happy.... onu wipes taani's eyes.. baby comes running.. onu lifts.. all 3 together and Picture Perfect.. 

Happy Family ka and this is the end to Tere Liye....😭
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Ending! πŸ₯³ Anu Taani ek hogaye!
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Main toh glasss ke peeche karrahi huwi thi toh mujhe sabse pehle pata tha!! 🀣 🀣 🀣   🀣

Wanted to leave you guys guessing!! 🀣     🀣 🀣 🀣

🀣 🀣 🀣

😲 Its 11:30 here matlab TL is done now 😭 😭 😭 Maria update karo na 😭

Edit: never mind...saw you updated πŸ˜‰
Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a pathetic end to a beautiful show
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy ending anu taani key pati patni hey and pyaar key nishani came πŸ₯³   the baby is cute thanks maria for the updateπŸ€—