Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update...
so maan is getting attracted towards geet and they r friends now...
pl cont soon
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey ananya ur ff was way too gud... plzz pm me ur future updates ... accept my buddy req...
Hey guys my pc has been not working hence i cudnt post the updates. so from now on i shall be posting the updates in parts using my cell as character limit in my cell is 512 so i hv post a single part in parts sorry for the inconvenience i shall b updating with 2-3days gap hence bit difficult to send pms i shall pm everyone when my pc is alright i hope everyone is ok with it LOVE ANANYA

~*Fate has the best in store for us*~

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    7

Geet: (angrily gritting her teeth) Don't you think you are missing something? My hand, forwarding, friendship.

Maan contemplates over her words without realizing that she was asking to be friends.

Geet: OMG Maan don't tell me that you were lost in Sanya's thoughts. Is it?

Maan: No….I mean….uh..oh…you…we..

Sameera was seething in the background while Sanya was laughing her head off.

Geet: Friends?

Maan: Ohh….yeah …..sure

Geet: Ek minute ruk jao Maan. Main humare dosti ko mark karne ke liye karna chahti hun.

Maan: Jaldi karna.

Sameera enters. Sanya already left after Maan and Geet became friends.

Sam: What are you doing here Maan?

Maan: Just waiting for Geet…{thinks something) no tell her I will meet her afterwards.

Sam nods. Maan leaves but hides himself behind the door.

Geet enters with chocolates in her hands.

Geet: Where is Maan?

Sam:…..

Maan gets surprised with Sam's behaviour. Geet gets sad. Sam smirks seeing Geet sad.

Maan(st) : Why is this Sam behaving like this? Why is Geet tolerating this all?

Sam: Geet bring my make-up kit. (almost shouting)

Geet: Miss Sameera Handa I am not your servant to comply all your orders.

Sameera seethed. How dare she- Geet shout at me.

Geet was already worried about the events in her college,--fight- fight- friendship and now this disappearance irritated her a lot. So without thinking she ranted amost shouted at Sameera. Sam… she realized what she had said.

Her jaw dropped open and she covered her mouth as she dreaded for the worst.

She cried as she couldn't hear any more about her past, her childhood,her…

She ran and ran as she was suffocated with the tears,she ran to free her life. She bumped into the rock hard body again. She had now become familiar with this body. She couldn't take anymore and was near to fainting. She tilted vigorously and he held her in his protective arms as before. His arms snaked around her slender waist protectively.

She raised her tearful eyes to meet the eyes of her saviour. It was Maan – her new found friend.

Maan: Hey Hitler what was all that? Tears don't suit you. What happened? He chuckled.

Geet: Mr. Kharus you know what you should do now?

Maan: What my bondhu?

Geet: just SHUTUP.

Maan: That was so loud.

He said as if he was shaken and braced himself to hear her rant about his disappearance.

PRECAP:

Arjun-meera talk.

Geet's past.

Preparation about the inter-college competition in Mumbai by Maaneet.

Luv

Ananya.

Edited by ananya95 - 12 years ago

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    8

Geet clears her throat and says: Hmm. So someone was waiting for me Right?

Geet wiped her tears to appear being normal as she wasn't sure if Maan heard anything what Sameera said.

Sameera: So you filthy girl who doesn't deserve to be a friend of mine is replying back to me haan?

Geet broke into sobs bracing herself to experience her heart-wrenching pain all over again.

Sameera: So you Miss Geet Handa want me to remind you about your dark or should I say glorious past right?

Maan (self-thought): I think they are going to discuss something personal. I must take a stroll and come back.

Maan goes away.

Maan chuckled.

Maan: Geet who is that idiot who made my Hitler wait.

Geet:  Someone who is a ten-headed devil and sitting in front of me.

Maan got irritated a bit with her choice of words for him.

Maan: Geet. It's not like that. I just…

Geet: Haan haan tell tell you just what you just. I know you wanted to irritate me.

Geet pouted her lips and turned her back to him.

Maan (murmurs): Ye lo dosti ki nahin ki nakhre shuroo ho gaye Hitler ke. Uff girls will remain as stupid as ever. Chal beta Maan shuroo ho jaa. Dosti ki hai abto nibhani hi padegi.

Maan (softly): Geet

Geet: Huh?

Maan: Hey Beautiful

Maan tried to apply all his charm to manaofy Geet but to vain.

Maan: Sweetie..

Geet was shocked at his choice of words but decided to remain quiet.

Maan: Darling…..

Geet totally enraged. Just one more of these idiotic words and I would shoot him she thought in her mind.

Maan: Sweetheart…..

Bas that was the limit.

Geet started whacking him on his arms, cheeks, hands.

Maan: Geet suno to….ouch …Listen Na…. Please yaar dukh raha hai.

Geet: dukh raha hai. Ale le le Maan baby ko dukh raha hai. Tab to nahin dukha jab anap shanap bake ja rahe the. Haan. Bolo ab?

Maan totally frustrated held both her hands and pined her to the wall and with one of his fingers he pressed on top of her lips shouting CHUP BILKUL CHUP.

Geet instantly zipped up her mouth.

Maan: Look Geet. I was so happy but damn you wanted to ruin my mood Na. Haan. Tell me. Fine. Make it up to me tomorrow morning since in the evening we are going to Mumbai if you remember about the inter college competition. So Good night.

He just walked off with attitude while Geet nodded timidly.

Meera was just going to sleep when Arjun called her.

Arjun: Meera listen I wanted to talk about your friends.

Meera: Yes bro. About whom do you want to know? You might have been introduced to everybody in the college right?

Meera tricked Arjun into telling her who he liked may be.

Meera: You already know Maan and Dev and Sanya. They were your class-mates bro. Sameera is very arrogant and totally not a deserving person to be a friend.

Arjun: And Geet?

Meera (thinks): So it's Geet.

Meera: Geet is just Geet. Soft but tough at times, mild as well as angry, common yet so uncommon, and very very friendly. Is that what you wanted to know?

Arjun: Oh...Ok bye good night sis.

Meera: Good night.

Arjun went away.

Meera chuckled seeing her bro taking so much interest in Geet least did she know It reminded Arjun of someone dear.

Arjun while walking away thought about Geet and got flashbacks of his…….

Maan was frustrated. He started packing his bags for the next day's trip.

Maan mentally calmed himself. Calm down… Maan it's just a trip yaar. A god damn 15 days trip with that JUNGLI Billi. He panicked and broke into sweat.

In order to keep himself busy he started reading all kinds of books required for the General Knowledge and Quizzing section.

It was mid-night. He kept the book and drifted off to sleep. He got peace as he had prepared himself fully as that Hitler could never be trusted in these cases. After all he was an all rounder and Geet didn't even care to know his full name or praise him or stop fighting when around him or so he thought.

After Maan left, Geet broke into tears. Her heart and love for her siblings was already ripped apart by Sameera in her evening conversation with Sameera.

Her mother…..- cheated……

'No... It's not possible but Maasi…. Sameera….

Geet got confused and tried to deviate her mind's thoughts into books. She read and read as if never before. Even finished five books of science but was not able to take Sameera's words out of her mind.

After finishing enough and drained out of energy she drifted off to sleep.

Sameera laughed as she mentally patted herself to bring her mother's genes, way of talking and manipulation in her.

Sameera laughed remembering Geet's crying face as she too slept with an evil smirk on her face.

FLASHBACK

"Shaan  sun to sahi meri baat to sun."

" Mujhe aapki koi bhi baat nahin sunni. Aap bahut buri ho. Meri koi bhi baat aap nahin manti"

He stood near the pillar making his back towards her.

He smiled inwardly.

"Thik hai main jaa rahi hoon"

He immediately turned and screamed on top of his lungs "Shonaaa"

PRECAP:

Criiinnngg……criiinnng….. The alarm rang on and on. She stood holding the alarm with a naughty smirk on her face.

He twitched his eyebrows irritated with the alarm's ring. He pulled whatever the source of the sound on top of himself to stop it.

She gasped with the sudden pull and could not balance herself.

She fell on top of him.

His lips touched her cheeks. It felt so good to feel and graze that soft skin with his lips.

She was shocked by how Maan kissed her on her cheeks.

I cannot stay like this with Maan. I am not adjustable with this anymore. I have to talk to him about making this over. But after college gets over. Oh …. God more time.. I want to be free. Be like her. Be like a free bird. Be like Geet.

Luv

Ananya

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    9

Morning:

Geet (self-thought): What would you do now? He is angry on you now. Go tease him more. Whack him more. How fool of you Geet. Ab main kya karoon. Soch Geet soch. He won't talk with you now.

Wait a second. Tease him . Whack him. Yeaaah got the idea. I will tease him and whack him. So that he will be forced to talk to me. I must pack my bags first but I have already packed. Hey Babaji I am blabbering . Why I am blabbering. Uss nikamme ke liye. ( Geet looks around scared) Did I really call him a nikamma. He will surely eat me up if he hears this.  Babaji kya main phir se blabber kar rahi hoon?

Hey bhagwan mujhe jaana chahiye.

Geet twirls around. Did I leave anything for the trip. I will worry about it later on. First let me see that devil. Muh phulake behta  hoga kahin pe.

Geet walks away blabbering to herself.

********************************************************************************************

Arjun had slept on his sleeping chair. Her first gift to him. His favourite rocking chair. She bought it with all her savings. For him . Only for him.

She was totally like Geet. Sweet.

This chair……….

My special ………..

Her last gift for me……….

Before her departure…………..

Forever………………………..

Arjun breaks down once again.

His thoughts were broken by Meera's call on his cell.

Arjun: Hii Meer

Meera:………

Arjun: But listen I was asleep. Forg'

Meera:…..

Arjun: Hey sorry sis. Won't you forgive your cute elder brother?

Meera:…………

Arjun: Ok reaching within 5 minutes. 

Arjun rushes with his towel and dress into the bathroom.

********************************************************************************************

Meera reaches Khurana Mansion.

Meera: Good Morning Sanya. You just finished your breakfast perhaps. All ready for camping trip.

Sanya: Yup. All set. But you alone ? where's Arjun? He's supposed to be my partner perhaps.

Meera: WHAT? That Idiot gadha hasn't reached here till now. Lazy fellow. Wait let me give him a piece of my mind. Must be sleeping.

Meera calls Arjun.

There goes the scoffing Meera, Sanya thought.

**************************************************************************************

Geet and Sameera arrive in the hall. They too had their breakfast.

Geet: Where are the boys? ( giggles in her mind) It is almost time.

Sameera looks away disinterested

Meera: Idiot boys.

Sanya: Lazy fellows.

Geet: 100% agreed.

Geet remembered her early morning encounter with Maan..

Geet: Maan get up. Ok alright I am sorry. I should not have whacked you.

Geet puts up an innocent face only to find Maan deep asleep.

Geet pouts and looks around and finds the alarm clock.

An evil idea creeps up in her mind.

5……….Geet

4………get ready

3…………alarm clock set

2……….brace yourself

1……………get set

0………go!!!!!!

Criiinnngg……criiinnng….. The alarm rang on and on. She stood holding the alarm with a naughty smirk on her face.

He twitched his eyebrows irritated with the alarm's ring. He pulled whatever the source of the sound on top of himself to stop it.

She gasped with the sudden pull and could not balance herself.

She fell on top of him.

His lips touched her cheeks. It felt so good to feel and graze that soft skin with his lips.

She was shocked by how Maan kissed her on her cheeks.

Geet thought: What to do now? Ok let me play along. Just wait Mr. Maan Singh Khurana I would make you beg me forgiveness. Payback for this kiss or whatever.

Thud….. a light pat on Maan's right cheek. He woke up with a start and realized what he had done from his position with Geet.

Geet was glaring at him and her face was red .

Firstly because she was blushing due to the kiss.

Secondly she was trying hard to control her laugh on seeing Maan's petrified face.

Maan thought otherwise. She was all red due to anger.

Maan: Geet I am sor'

Geet stomped and walked off leaving a frustrated Maan who was wondering how to  ask forgiveness from her.

Maan: raat ko use mujhe maafi maangni thi. Subah ko mujhe usse maafi maangni hai. Yeh mathematics ka inverse rule mere sath hi kyun?

Pehle main ready ho jata hoon warna aur bhi muskil ho jayega.

Aur Dev ko jagana bhi to hai. Warna wo gadha to sota hi rahega.

*************************************************************************************

Geet gave out an evil laugh surprising all girls.

Girls: What happened Geet?

Geet: Guys I got an idea to teach these boys ab lesson for making us wait. What say? With me?

Girls: Neki aur pooch wooch..

All the girls formed a circle to hear Geet's plan.

While Sameera wondered from where did Geet get all bold nd courageous and out-spoken after last night.

She had expected Geet to be all down and not go for the trip with Maan so that she could go with Maan.

*********************************************************************************

Dev and Maan rushed from upstairs to the hall while Arjun from the gates of Khurana Mansion.

Dev, Maan& Arjun: I am sorry for making you wait. Please can we go now.

Girls: Hmmm….

The boys gulped their saliva seeing the girls glaring at them.

***************************************************************************************

"Shona aap mujhse kitbna pyaar karti hain"

"Shaan tujhe kya lagta hai. Tu mujhse kitna pyaar karta hai"

"Itna pyaar Shona(stretching his hands on both sides as far as possible)"

Shona laughs and hugs her jaan, cutie pie.

"Aur main jaan se bhi zyada Shaan"

Shaan was Shona's life.

Hearing this Shaan smiled cheekily showing his cute dimples.

" Awww my Shaan" Shona pulled his cheeks.

"  Shona mujhe yeh jop tum har bar karti ho mujhe pasand nahin. Main abb bada ho gaya hoon. "

Hearing this Shona has tears in her eyes.

***************************************************************************************

PRECAP:

I cannot stay like this with Maan. I am not adjustable with this anymore. I have to talk to him about making this over. But after college gets over. Oh …. God more time.. I want to be free. Be like her. Be like a free bird. Be like Geet.

********************************************************************************

Meera: Geet Arjun is my elder brother yaar. In his childhood he was just like I am now. That's why everybody calls him my twin butr he changed after that incident.

Geet: Incident?

Meera: I don't know about that. Everybody says that someone was very close to him as he is to our family and specially about me now.

The small boy kisses Geet on her cheeks. Maan felt jealous as well as looked at her in awe. Everybody did so except Sameera and Arjun. Sameera was angry but Arjun drifted into his own world of sorrow and happiness as well.

**************************************************************************************

Luv

Ananya.

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Love how maan tuk care of geet
Awww maaneet moments wer sweet
Cont soon Xx...