Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wowww ananya congrats yaar
loved the promo plz update soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ananya...congrats for securing sooogood percentage

Now when are u going to update next...I know u must have other works and studies but before starting FF u must have known about this... when u start writing FF in this forum and that is on Maaneet--u r bound to get huge no. of readers and those readers get frustrate when writers don't update their FF.
I request u to update as soon as possible and please be regular.
Please PM me if u update...I am saying u this because I like ur FF,loved the concept,style of writing.

UPDATING IN NEXT FEW HOURS...

~*Fate has the best in store for us*~

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    5

At Delhi:

Geet: Dev, Dev wait just wait I will show you what Geet Handa really is.

Dev: Meera, Bro save me please. Oh my God Geet look back.

Geet and Dev while chasing ran out of the canteen to the restroom which was empty by then.

Geet instantly looks back and thus trips into Maan who was drinking his energy drink after taking a lot of push-ups in the college gym. He was wearing a shirt and trousers. The whole drink spills on Maan's shirt and few on Geet's trousers and her t-shirt.

Dev was smiling inwardly and started marching towards the canteen with an evil smirk on his face.

Dev (self-talk): Aaj to Geet gayi!! Bro to push-ups tabhi karte hain jab who kuch zyada hi gusse me hote hain. Aur iss gusse ko Sanya bhi control nahi kar sakti. Bechari Geet. But why Bechari? She smacked me so hard with her bag. She deserves it. Huh

Geet without looking at Maan says: What the hell? You have ruined my favourite t-shirt. You Mr.?

Geet looks up to find Maan intensely gazing at her with anger.

Maan's head was bubbling with anger as a volcano bubbles with lava which could erupt anytime.

Geet: Firstly you are continuously tripping over me and spoiling my dresses, arguing with me and humiliating me any way possible whereas I have been saving you from that evil Sam'

Geet realizes what she said and tries to change the topic.

Geet: And now you have the guts to gaze at me with anger instead of lowering your eyes and asking for forgiveness. Huh?

Maan's anger had reached its peak. He held Geet's arms tightly and dragged her into the restroom. He pined her to the wall. His whole body was resting on hers while hers on the wall.

He started to lower his head towards hers.

Geet: Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing? I will sh'

Maan places his fingers on her lips and shouts out: CHUP!!! BILKUL CHUP!!!!!!!!!

Geet instantly shuts her mouth.

Maan: Firstly You trip over me.

Geet: But I'

Maan: Secondly you ruin my mood

Geet: But I'

Maan: You are instigating my friends against me. I know I am handsome and sexy but that doesn't mean you will be clinging to my arms. You are such a'

Geet cuts him off and shouts: Shut UP!!!

Maan: Yeah yeah you don't have any other defense equipment other than shouting. By the way you have enough guts to shout at a person even after trying to seduce him enough to lose his senses and going clos'

Geet slaps Maan tightly on his face. His face went red.

He was just stunned.

Geet: Do remember this slap before framing and accusing a girl specially a girl like Geet Handa. Let me name this slap for you it's 'THE GEET HANDA' slap. Do remember it.

Geet said all this while gritting her teeth and walks off from the restroom.

Maan was surprised, angry, stunned. A girl slapped him. Geet Handa slapped him. Geet Handa slapped Maan Singh Khurana. How dare she?

Maan realized what just happened in the rest room. He was fuming with anger as well as surprised with Geet's guts.

Maan (self-talk): You have entered the danger zone Miss Geet Handa. You will have to pay a huge amount of ………….. He he he Huge one………..

Geet puts the bag on the canteen table with a thud.

Dev while hoping that Geet might have forgotten what he had done asks: What happened to you Geet? You look so worned ou'

Geet snaps back at Dev and glares dangerously at him which was enough to shut him up.

Geet: WHAT? Give me the car key Dev. I want to go home. I don't want to remain any more with guys who have their own fault and accuse others.

She says it glaring at Maan who was approaching them.

Dev: But Geet I'

Geet: Give it to me Dev. I am in no mood to argue with you right now and by the way Mr. Dev Singh Khurana I haven't still forgotten what you have done this morning.

Dev gives it to Geet who walks off at that instant.

Maan approaches them while glaring back at Geet who does the same.

Dev: Bro why is your right cheek looking red? Did you stumble into something hard or some one slapped you.

Geet hears the word 'slapped' and smirks and drives off to Khurana Mansion.

Maan while fuming says: No its just the effect of heat.

After saying this he too walks off taking his bag and car keys.

Dev, Meera, Sameera and Sanya are left dumb-founded and they look at each others face with questioning looks clearly visible.

Arjun appears right then.

Arjun: What's up guys? No intention to go home.

To silence the confusion, Meera requests Arjun: Heyaa Bro could you please drop these becharas I mean kismet ka maaras I mean my friends at Khurana Mansion.

Arjun: Sure sis. What's the matter? You are behaving like a nervous wreck I mean I have never seen you behave this weird.

Arjun had suspicious look on his face.

Meera: Umm, I…I …mean

Dev: She means we are just left with no car. That's why we were worried and seeing us worried Meera was worried too.

Arjun: uh ok fine. Let's go.

Dhinka- Chika dhinka chinka bara mahinon me barah tariko se tujhe to pyar jataunga main.

It was the ring tone of Sanya's cell.

Sanya was embarrassed.

Sanya: Hello. Hiii Geet.

Other side: nope. It's just that I saw her phone on the floor and she has just…………..

Maan was following Geet in his car. Geet was driving rashly and angrily.

Maan's eyes popped out.

Maan shouted," Geet!!!!!"

Geet had met up with an accident. She had applied brakes suddenly when she saw a small girl crossing the road. Due to the effect of brakes her head banged with the steering wheel. Geet became unconscious and blood started to ooze out of her forehead.

Maan rushed out of his car towards Geet as people started to gather round her thus suffocating her.

Maan searched his way through the crowds while Geet was breathing heavily and started coughing vigorously.

Maan panicked and pushed people to make his way towards Geet frantically.

PRECAP:

(Same one as earlier)

Geet was very angry as her first day at college went all wrong.

Sameera: Geet bring my makeup kit.

Geet: I am not your personal slave to comply all your orders, Miss Sameera Handa. You make up ki dukaan. You think you are the most beautiful girl in the world right. But you are wrong you know what you are the ugliest selfish and foolish chick in the world I have ever seen.

Geet realized what she had said in anger and dreaded for the worst.

….

………

Geet runs away crying when she bumps into something hard. She trips and closes her eyes expecting a fall but it doesn't happen as a pair of strong arms flung open and held her by her waist to prevent her from falling.

Geet opens one of her eyes to see who her saviour was.

It was…………………………

Sorry guys for the late update another one coming up.

Hey guys please press the like button and do comment. They motivate me a lot.

Love

Ananya.

uff finally finished part 5 these voltage updowns are such wrecks NEXT UPDATE TOMORROWPMZ LATER
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
poor geet everything went bad for her this day and to top it off maan accusing her of something..well gud name for the slap...
oops geet met with an accident...
pl cont soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update::
Now maan will know not to mess wiv geet or els he will have to face the *geet handa* slap😆
oh no geet has had an accident,,hope nothing happens to her
Luvly precap,,glad dat geet will stand up to this ugly Sam
Cont soon Xx...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
awesome ... just read it all ..

loved it ..

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...

~*Fate has the best in store for us*~

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    6

At Delhi:

Maan rushes towards Geet and picks her up in his arms.

He holds her close to him as if holding his dearest life to himself.

He makes a quick run towards his car as he slips her in the back-seat and drives as fast as possible towards the nearest hospital.

Meanwhile one of the spectators of the accident found Geet's mobile.

As he found it he just called randomly without looking which was Sanya's number as Geet had very less contacts in her mobile.

Person: ''

Sanya: Hello. Hiii Geet.

Person: nope. It's just that I saw her phone on the floor and she has just''''..

Main karun to saala Character Dheela hai. Ishq ke naam''''

This time it was Dev's phone that rang.

Dev: Hey Bro. What's up?

Maan: Dev. Something serious happened. Geet'.

Dev: What? What happened to Geet?

Maan panicked: She has met with an accident and nothing that serious as you are imagining. I have go her forehead bandaged. I am taking her to KM. Come as soon as possible.

Dev: Ok Bro

Dev: Sanya, Meera we have to rush to KM. Geet has met with an accident.

*************************************************************************************************

At Khurana Mansion:

Maan lays down Geet on her bed. Geet was holding Maan's shirt tightly. 

When Maan tried to leave then only he felt that Geet was holding him. He slowly tries to loosen Geet's grip. It was then when he noticed Geet in a different light.

He loooked at Geet's serene beautiful face.

Maan: So beautiful. Just like my dream la'

Maan's thought was disturbed when Dev knocked. 

Dev: Dream what?

Maan fumbled.

Maan: (fumbling) i ...umm...i...uh...oh ...yes I wanted this since the cake fighting time. She should know with whom she has messed with.

Dev: Bro this is not any time for these bad feelings. Look how she is lying unconscious.

Maan and Dev both noticed. They were surprised.

**************************************************************************************

Sameera: (self talk) This Geet always ruins my good moments. Wait i will surely punish her today.

Sanya & Meera: Did you say anything?

Sameera: Ummm ... No

Geet was smiling. Unconsciously.

Dev: Bro we should leave. Otherwise her sweet smiling dream may turn into  her night mare.

Dev leaves .

Maan turns back once again.

Geet was mumbling. Water... Water...

Geet was slowly getting back her senses.

Maan makes her drink some water.

Geet smiles at Maan. Maan smiles back too.

Geet: Haiii mai mari jawan i got a msk smile yippee

Maan smiles at her childishness.

Geet again sleeps back.

After few hours:

Geet opens her eyes to see Maan sleeping near her head. She kisses on his forehead.

He stirs. She blushes and becomes embarrassed.

Geet: (self-talk) What is happening to me?

Maan wakes up.

Maan: when did you wake up?

Geet: Just now.

Geet slowly forwards her right hand.

Geet : I am sorry for causing this much trouble to you . I am sorry.

Geet smiles childishly.

Maan gets lost in her smile. He couldn't hear anything anymore.

Geet: Can we be Friends?

Maan: hmmm...

Maan wasn't fowarding his hand.

Geet: Maan?

Maan? Are you here?

Maan doesn't reply anything.

Geet pinches him hard on his cheek.

Maan comes out of his reverie.

Maan: Ouch!!!!!! What was that for?

PRECAP:

Both shaked their hands and continued talking and laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

Meera was playing with her words to know  about whom her stupid Bro was interested to know.

Arjun: and Geet?

Geet was very angry as her first day at college went all wrong.

Sameera: Geet bring my makeup kit.

Geet: I am not your personal slave to comply all your orders, Miss Sameera Handa. You make up ki dukaan. You think you are the most beautiful girl in the world right. But you are wrong you know what you are the ugliest selfish and foolish chick in the world I have ever seen.

Geet realized what she had said in anger and dreaded for the worst.

….

………

Geet runs away crying when she bumps into something hard. She trips and closes her eyes expecting a fall but it doesn't happen as a pair of strong arms flung open and held her by her waist to prevent her from falling.

Geet opens one of her eyes to see who her saviour was.

It was…………………………

Love

Ananya

Pls press like button and do give long comments too

Edited by ananya95 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Wonderful FF ...love the concept!!!

do PM me the further updates