Fan Fictions

Fate has the best in store for us teaser pg 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is my first FF ever in India-Forums.I was so overjoyed by reading all ur FFs that i too thought of starting one.Here it goes.

~*Fate
has the best in store for us*~

~ A
Maaneet FF

Characterization

<u></u>

Maan
Singh Khurana:

The Head Strong guy of the school, school captain,
head over heels in love with Sanya .They have been together since their
childhood .Popularly known as "
M.K" in the school .

Sanya Kapoor :

The
cutie-pie and head girl of the school, always loyal to her relationships,
god-fearing. Confides in her best pen-friends Geet and Sameera who are living
in Mussoorie and are going to attend college along with Sanya.

Geet Handa :

Orphan
and adopted by grandfather of Sameera, has learnt to live life in the hard way,
is very much loyal to Sameera and Sanya. Has a never-say-die attitude and
always has a positive approach to life and is grateful to Sameera. Loves to
make pen-friends. Lives in Mussoorie Girls' Hostel with Sameera .Going to join
college in Delhi along with Sameera and Sanya, always tops in the class Has a
streak of rebellious and arrogant nature but doesn't show up except in defense
of her friends.

Sameera Handa :

Her
parents have died along with Geet's parents caused by her uncle but holds Geet
responsible for the accident .Rude, arrogant, extremely carefree about money
,spends a lot of time chatting and always bullies Geet .Listens to her Grandfather
.Makes friends according to her own advantage and extremely self-centered.
Always sees profit and loss in relationships.

Dev Singh Khurana
:

A total Casanova, selfish and total opposite of his
elder brother MK, is seen flirting with every other girl in school's corridors.
Has streak of selfishness but has immediate realization of his doings, always
carefree.

Daarji :

Sameera's
Grandfather, Very kind, treats Sameera and Geet equally, encourages both the
girls to make pen-friends. Has a dark secret hidden from Geet.

Mr. Sunil Singh
Khurana :

Maan
and Dev's father .Shrewd businessman has singly brought up Maan and Dev .Wife
has died along with Geet and Sameera's Parents.

Mrs.Madhvi Singh Khurana:
(DEAD)

Maan
and Dev's Mother who died along with Geet and Sameera's parents' .Had fixed
Maan's alliance with Sanya before she died in the hospital.

Sanya's, Geet's,
Sameera's parents: (DEAD)

In
the same accident.Sanya's mom and Maan's mom were great friends .Since then
Sanya has been living with Maan and his family in their mansion.

Accident:

Bhopal Gas Leak Disaster

School:

Delhi public School

College:

Heritage High
College, Delhi

Background:

Sameera, Sanya, Geet,
Maan are on the verge of joining college while
Dev will join sometime later.

P.S.: Hey guys do tell me did you all like it .Please press the
like button and do leave a comment

Love

Ananya

<b></b>

Edited by ananya95 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Fate has the best in store for us*~

~ A Maaneet FF

PART    1

At   Mussoorie:

Sameera: Geet!!!!!!!!!(Shouts) where are you? Where are my socks, shoes, oh my god! What the crap are you doing where is my dress? Can you even understand how important is today for me. You only know how to take control over others, first Dadu then Lily and now you want to destroy my dreams by putting my things in a mess. I hope I had never met you .You are horrible.

Geet: (sobs silently) I am trying to find it, Sam. (Arranges their hostel room which was in a mess caused my Sameera ).Please don't be angry .It would spoil your mood .Look I have got it now wear it fast we have to go to the venue .You get ready and then I will put the make-up on you. Meanwhile I will get ready soon.

Sameera: You don't need to get ready. No one is going to look at you. I am your first priority. Look at my things first. You are a useless creature .You have no looks, fashion, etc. Only thing you have is a lecture of relationships, friends .Now get out of my room .Richie might be coming any time to give me my good luck kiss. Go with your stuff to Pinky' (Geet's friend) s room. OUTTTT

Sameera shoos off Geet and slams the door on her face .Geet bears this ill treatment by Sam silently and this drama was being watched by Pinky.

Pinky: Geet what kind of girl are you? Don't you have any respect or wish of your own .Why you have to bear all the drama by that witch? I would have given her a slap if I were in your place. Come on, come with me let us get ready and let her have some time to enjoy with her so called "Good-luck kisser" boyfriend Richie who changes girl friends weekly.Oh! What am I saying? Sam is the girl who changes boyfriends' daily leave about weeks. Yesterday only she was found with Addy. She is fully like a chipkali .Look Geet how she is kissing chipkofying with Richie. How low grade girl is she. Truly as she said yesterday she is a fulto combination of the worst parts of "Sheila "& "Munni ".Isn't it. OMG I am burning with anger. "Chipkali chali flirt karne, Giri jaake kabadkhane ".That's why she was shouting at you. Leave it.

Geet: (thinks) you know nothing Pinky .Addy proposed me day before yesterday. He was very serious about it and somewhat me too. I rejected him because I knew Sam started taking a liking for him.

Geet: Just shut up (shouts).She is my sister .How dare you call her a witch, chipkali? How can you be so mean? You know everything and still you say like this. Dare you say anything against her next time? Don't make me responsible next time for the consequences.

Pinky: Oyye aag babula kyun hoti hai.Tere izzat pe kisne haath dala kya.Badi tarafdari karrahi hai chipkali ki. Yesterday only she was bad-mouthing about you to us. Tu to kutte ki dum hai yaar.

Geet: (Calms down) Ok I am sorry for speaking with you so rudely sorry. You know I am just repaying her daadu's kindness. Aur main kutte ki dum to Tu kya, Rajasthan ki maharani .Let's go.

Pinky: What? Kya bola Tu ne? Tu chal mere room main .Ruk tujhe me dikhati hoon Punjab ki kudi Pinky kya cheez hai. (Drags Geet to her room)

They engage in a pillow fight.

At Delhi:

Maan:  I have to buy a gift for Sanya. I don't know what to buy for her .I must make her feel special. (Sees a stuff toy in the gift shop) Yes that's the best for her. She would surely like it. She likes them very much.

Sanya was busy writing letter to someone. One of her pen- friends. Someone close to her heart other than Maan. Geet (Maan guessed).He knocked the door of Sanya's room. She didn't respond. She was writing absent-mindedly.

Maan: Sanya??? Are you ok? You seem lost .Look what I have brought for you. (Shows the toy) Isn't it nice??

Sanya: It is extremely beautiful. For what have you bought such an expensive toy .Answer me.

Maan: You don't give any attention to me now-a-days .So thought of buying  this to bring your attention  to me(chuckles) no yaar thought of thanking you for your support to complete my studies for exams  and also to congratulate you for being topper of the class.

Sanya: Noooo.You should thank Geet .She gave me few tips. You know she too stood first in the class and today is their last day in the hostel. They are also going to study with us here in college. Today is their fashion ramp walk-show as well as their farewell. Sam is the showstopper and Geet is helping her. And thanks for the gift I like it very much .After coming from school we shall go together to receive Geet and Sam from station. You have to come with me .Be ready. Now go to your room or I will complain to Sunil Uncle that you are giving me trouble and I have to finish this letter too .You know I am too shy to thank Geet so I am writing this letter to give her.

Maan: Sorry babes. Ok I am going .Meet you tomorrow. Also tell Geet and Sam about tomorrow's party. It is dad's birthday .Have a Good day

Sanya: You too. (Says to herself) Maan you will be very much amazed to meet them as they are very much different from each other. Though Geet is beautiful and talented she considers being not and about Sam you yourself will know about it. I am very happy and eager to meet them after 8 long years.

Sanya busies herself in writing the letter.

Precap:

Sameera: Geet you wear so tacky dresses. You are so ugly.

Geet: At least be thankful to me. I have helped you with Answers.

Sanya: Geet!!!!! I am so glad to meet you. Maan this is who I have been always telling who is close to my heart.

Sam looks on upset and Geet notices it while shaking hands with Maan .Meanwhile Sam on looking at Maan has a sudden spark in her eyes. Geet becomes apprehensive of the forthcoming danger. Suddenly Geet sees Dadu and waves at him.

Geet & Sameera: (Shouts and runs) Daaaduuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys do tell me did you like it. Please do post a comment and press the like button .Tell me should I continue

Love

Ananya

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice .... plzz add me to the pm list and continue soon

love
Sana
Originally posted by: sindu555

nice .... plzz add me to the pm list and continue soon

love
Sana

Thnx added to pm list
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey it is indeed good, believe me in a day you will have many likes and many comments, because it is indeed a good start, add me to your PM list and yes you should definitely continue it, it is a good start, keep it up.

Sejal
Originally posted by: Asha2010

Hey it is indeed good, believe me in a day you will have many likes and many comments, because it is indeed a good start, add me to your PM list and yes you should definitely continue it, it is a good start, keep it up.

Sejal

thnx sejal.u r already there in my pm list
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice concept ....
 plzz add me to the pm list 
 continue soon😊
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wow high school love! 

really loved the concept and the 1st part!

plz pm!!!

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great concept...plz add me to  your  PM  list.