one of the best series and ending like this!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so I don't like Priya but wouldn't have minded if Dushyant won ( he played so many games) surving with one girl when Manish's Qabila had 4 and Ashish had 3.
He actually proved he can play the game better then them but I am disappointed that the last episode was just bleh, they didn't invite all the former members and there was only 2 competitions.
and also yashita would have to change her name as dushyant won😆

seriously the ending was so bad....
i hated both dushyant n priya.....
for me the real winners r ashish n archana......

it dint lukd lyk a grand finale....i mean the old splitsvillans dint came bk....lyk dey usually do it in evry grand finale of sv.....
hated it!!!!!!!
Completely agree. The episode was too dull & boring...it wasn't worthy of being called the Finale.
The finale was Blah ,had xpected more dan dis....

and i completely detest Priya🤢
completely agreee 
Edited by Prachi.. - 13 years ago
This was my first time watching... Even I thought that finale was so dull. I felt something was missing in the finale, wish they called former contestants. It would have been mch better... N I really wanted Sai to win the show.
i agree ... i don't mind Dushyant winning but i just can't stand that crazy girl Priya  she's such a pile on 

very bad ending indeed 
I was really disappointed that Dushyant and Priya won too. I don't really mind Priya except for the fact that's she's really annoying, but I hate Dushyant since like the beginning. I really wanted Sai and Tina to win, and I wouldn't of minded if Manish and Pooja won but it was really disappointing seeing Dushyant win.