-ll- RS: TRIBUTES to the serial -ll- - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which actor(s) will you follow to other serials?

Poll Choice
Naman Shaw
Sriti Jha
Dhruv Bhandari
Sayantani Ghosh
Sachin Shroff
Rinku Karmarkar
Vishal Puri
Himanshi Chaudhari
Manish Raisinghani
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
What a surprise for me?? 😲  just 10 days I'm gone and the show itself has ended 😲 Finished reading the updates now!! Me gonna miss this forum!!

Well, I loved RS in the beggining a lot especially the Jagirdar track!! Liked Naman n Dhruv but loved Sriti's performance!! She's a very good actress!! Apart from this I loved the good old evil DK!! Though an antagonist he will as always a treat to watch!!  Overall I liked watching RS either be it for DK or for Vrinda!!

Sia

Sorry you missed the last 10 episodes.  Watch them if possible - they're not as great as the Vrinda episodes, but they're good.  3 days b4 the end, they showed Savita & Sakshi, so it's not like we lost them altogether.  The Shradhya track ended fine w/ her leaving, although as I've noted, I didn't like her being pregnant @ the end.

Other than that, all the best to the entire cast!!!

Jas

One thing I'll add about the sisters - 5 was too many.  They could have had just Sandhya, Sakshi & Shreya, and it would have been fun to watch.  Savita was a bore, and Shradhya's family was too repulsive.  They'd have had 3 good jodis - Sandhya's, as well as Adisa & Mohreya.  That would have been ideal!  And they could have shown the mischief of Sakshi's kids, and Mohan's struggle to get private moments w/ Shreya, as well as a lot of Shreya's accident prone-ness - made a mini-comedy out of that.  Also, just b'cos you have 3 lead heros & heroines doesn't mean that they all have to have trouble within their families - they could have had a neat family unit but trouble outside the family, like Savita's did.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Hi I have unreserved my post sorry for this late...I was busy with my academic stuff