Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JustJ

Shivani , he is smitten by her so called looks, but once he gets to know how cheap and pathetic lady she is  , he may just take his kid and throw her out on roads ,which is her right place 

Jaya ... he already knows what a disgusting personality taps is ... she cheated him too of his money with that other guy remember... thats when he kicked her out ... that is the reason he is keeping her at a distance this time ... when the baby is born he will claim it ...( hope he does sooner than that ) ... but the poor guy is going to get saddled with this unwanted baggage...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Ankit ..tussi grt ho ...🀣

seriously dude super duper gr8
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Ankit ..tussi grt ho ...🀣

Arunima rarely u visit here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as concern to Rathore he wd hv to take care tht GULABJAMUN se sath sath chiti bhi na chali jaye extra bonus me. Nani ko chipakne ki adat Jo hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
charu , he has no idea how low she can stoop , cheating on him is a sample ............

Shivani , i hope that happens
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

U know my mobile operator provide bonus for incoming calls which is valid for 15 days. So with kid Tapu will go as bonus with limited validity period πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ankit ur awesome, what a brilliant comaprision..πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
good post shivani
rathod is more  interested in the baby , i think , taps ka pata nahin, shayad taps bonus mein chahiye usse,πŸ˜›
taps has chested him also naa , kyaa pata ab shayad pyaar chala gayaa ho

yaar ab rapist se rathod sahara ban gaya kuch logon ke liye, πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†kyaa karien tappu ke liye koi kahriddar nahin hain , jo bacha hain ussi ko le lo🀣
ab chahe woh kaisa bhi hoπŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

<div></div>OMG! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ankit ur awesome, what a brilliant comaprision..πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Thanx god not PRICELESS πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

good post shivani
rathod is more interested in the baby , i think , taps ka pata nahin, shayad taps bonus mein chahiye usse,πŸ˜›

yaar ab rapist se rathod sahara ban gaya kuch logon ke liye, πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†kyaa karien tappu ke liye koi kahriddar nahin hain , jo bacha hain ussi ko le lo🀣
ab chahe woh kaisa bhi hoπŸ˜‰

Ye kaisa RAPIST hai yaar, who want to give shoulder to cry to his victim. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rapist seems very gentleman. Kash sabhi rapist aise hon. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

good post shivani
rathod is more  interested in the baby , i think , taps ka pata nahin, shayad taps bonus mein chahiye usse,πŸ˜›{πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†}

yaar ab rapist se rathod sahara ban gaya kuch logon ke liye, πŸ˜†{πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†}
πŸ˜†kyaa karien tappu ke liye koi kahriddar nahin hain , jo bacha hain ussi ko le lo🀣{πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†}
ab chahe woh kaisa bhi hoπŸ˜‰{πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†}

Tqs Anmol plzzz chk { } aboveπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Yaaaa hez 100 percent aware about the criminal nature of tht Tappy and I am doubting his nature if he wants her as a bonusπŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hez probably a cheap character like herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Jaya ... he already knows what a disgusting personality taps is ... she cheated him too of his money with that other guy remember... thats when he kicked her out ... that is the reason he is keeping her at a distance this time ... when the baby is born he will claim it ...( hope he does sooner than that ) ... but the poor guy is going to get saddled with this unwanted baggage...

yes charu , he knows tappu very well, he knows she is disgusting
i think he is playing a smart game
if he exposes tappu now, tappu ka kuch bharosa nahin , she might dump the kid🀒
may be he does not want any chances
woh to pehle bhi bacha nahin chahti thi but nani convinced her cos it will help her in getting veer
isiliye mujhe lagta hain iccha plan of exposing tappu after 15 days might flop cos of satya and raghu