Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

it was me who said it was not pre -planned 😭...not Miss ladybird πŸ˜†

By the way  charu wat abt attending the shadi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...d dulha said he wud love to c all of us there πŸ˜†
😳

aru... neki aur pooch pooch ...πŸ˜† nek kaam mein deeri kaisi πŸ˜‰... chalo baraati ban ke jaate hain...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

But shivani ...U can c d lust in his eyes for her ..he is infatuated with her

Darling Lust is diff from Love remeber, U love ur near n dear but lust is for ***********πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Darling Lust is diff from Love remeber, U love ur near n dear but lust is for ***********😳

I think He will keep her too ..let them b happy together .....uffff ..whole thing abt Maai always yelling "Mera Vansh  mera Vansh "..was so puky ..Vansh 's rebirth in that devil's womb 😑

I will buy some toys for Junior rathore ..Though .....πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivani , he is smitten by her so called looks, but once he gets to know how cheap and pathetic lady she is  , he may just take his kid and throw her out on roads ,which is her right place 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U know my mobile operator provide bonus for incoming calls which is valid for 15 days. So with kid Tapu will go as bonus with limited validity period πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Tqs Charu, Given the hype abt his wealth and etc etc....I seriously doubt he needs this🐷 Tapsaya as a mother, coz he knows how criminal cheaap n shabby she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he wudnt want his child 2 grown up with her🀒, unless hez a cheap fellow like herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure because of his disinterest in Tap he is delaying, revealing his id as the baby's father ... once the baby is born he will claim just the baby ... but since the baby may require the mother for some time, he may be forced to tag Taps along πŸ˜’...bechara Rathod ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

U know my mobile operator provide bonus for incoming calls which is valid for 15 days. So with kid Tapu will go as bonus with limited validity period πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

awesome example πŸ‘
shivani9 thumbnail

it was me who said it was not pre -planned 😭...not Miss ladybird πŸ˜†

By the way  charu wat abt attending the shadi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...d dulha said he wud love to c all of us there πŸ˜†
😳

BTW Aru when did I say it was  pre plannedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Ankit ..tussi grt ho ...🀣
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Shivani , he is smitten by her so called looks, but once he gets to know how cheap and pathetic lady she is  , he may just take his kid and throw her out on roads ,which is her right place 

hmmm hope so, if he doesnt realise her evil nature soon enough,πŸ˜‰looks naaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kitne din rahenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will kick her out one day once those looks r worn outttπŸ˜†,   thts PakkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†