Understanding Rathod...Tappy relation

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š,

I havent watched Uttaran for a while now.
But just watched 2 epi showing a strong Ichcha๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Now having watched the soap I cudnt stop myself from writing๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.
I was trying 2 understand Rathod๐Ÿค”.
If he really wanted to father a child๐Ÿค”, why did he have to choose a criminal ****** like Tapsaya๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข, whom he released on bail and did tht rape yaaa whatever on her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Did he not find a decent woman in his life๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก
I think this pregnancy was unexpected by him๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, coz no sensible man in this universe wud want his child 2 b mothered by a criminal.

What do u think๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A380B747L1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š,

If he really wanted to father a child๐Ÿค”, why did he have to choose a criminal ****** like Tapsaya๐Ÿคข, whom he released on bail and did tht rape yaaa whatever on her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Did he not find a decent woman in his life๐Ÿคช
I think this pregnancy was unexpected by him, coz no sensible man in this universe wud want his child 2 b mothered by a criminal.

What do u think๐Ÿ˜‰

man lives on earth, not universe...:P
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š,

If he really wanted to father a child๐Ÿค”, why did he have to choose a criminal ****** like Tapsaya๐Ÿคข, whom he released on bail and did tht rape yaaa whatever on her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Did he not find a decent woman in his life๐Ÿคช
I think this pregnancy was unexpected by him, coz no sensible man in this universe wud want his child 2 b mothered by a criminal.

What do u think๐Ÿ˜‰

Its coz he was so infatuated by her looks n attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰ that drunken nite he could not control his impulse n consummation .aka abuse ...๐Ÿ˜• happened .it was not pre planned ๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A380B747L1011

man lives on earth, not universe...:P

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†FYI Earth is part of the universe TongueTongueTongue๐Ÿ˜†
A380B747L1011 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†FYI Earth is part of the universe ๐Ÿ˜†

OK..we but its part of the milky way.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Its coz he was so infatuated by her looks n attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰ that drunken nite he could not control his impulse n consummation .aka abuse ...๐Ÿ˜• happened .it was not pre planned ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hmmmmmm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yup I agree on thtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† coz he hates her so much tht he made her clean toilets in a hotel room and insulted her in front of his PA tht cannot b love, he probably wanted 2 use and ......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right Shivani... it was drunken interlude which has resulted in this pregnancy... it was not planned ... but now that he knows about it ... he wants to claim his baby ...  along with the baby if he wants the mother too๐Ÿค” ...I am not sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

You are absolutely right Shivani... it was drunken interlude which has resulted in this pregnancy... it was not planned ... but now that he knows about it ... he wants to claim his baby ...  along with the baby if he wants the mother too๐Ÿค” ...I am not sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tqs Charu, Given the hype abt his wealth and etc etc....I seriously doubt he needs this๐Ÿท Tapsaya as a mother, coz he knows how criminal cheaap n shabby she is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he wudnt want his child 2 grown up with her๐Ÿคข, unless hez a cheap fellow like her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

You are absolutely right Shivani... it was drunken interlude which has resulted in this pregnancy... it was not planned ... but now that he knows about it ... he wants to claim his baby ...  along with the baby if he wants the mother too๐Ÿค” ...I am not sure ๐Ÿ˜†

it was me who said it was not pre -planned ๐Ÿ˜ญ...not Miss ladybird ๐Ÿ˜†

By the way  charu wat abt attending the shadi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...d dulha said he wud love to c all of us there ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ณ
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
But shivani ...U can c d lust in his eyes for her ..he is infatuated with her