#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Usha, as to why MSK does not have his cellphone.

Option 1: Adi forgot to give him a low-cost cellphone.  He gave Maan his wallet, but not a less-expensive cellphone that would go with his image.

Option 2: Geet has switched off her cellphone. MSK has free call service only to Geet's number. So, he switched off the phone, as there is no one else he wants to talk to. Also, remember that he would be on roaming service. Does he need a better incentive to switch off his phone?
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
both r giving pain to themselves..MSK uthaoing all bojh and geet not taking medicine..score equal😭
Himaja12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekgod

Himaja..why are you hugging me, giving me stern looks and compounding it by giving me angry looks?πŸ˜† I am officially confused as to which one I should consider to be you real emotion on seeing me. πŸ˜†

Or is it that you missed me hence the hug, I have done something you don't like hence the stern look and I have done something you absolutely abhor hence the angry face?πŸ˜†

@Silcop....I have no clue where the story is going and moreover where it is taking the audienceπŸ˜† 

@Red: You are right on spot. I saw you and your Oh... talking behind my back in the previous den.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No MaanEet scenes today.......😭
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally found u guys  I thought devils are sitll in Swargolok πŸ˜† Hi how r everyone  

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jugnu is reading a suspense novel and Lucky is exercising

Lucky is eating an apple

Jugnu is reading a Deepak was lying on the bed and he didnt get a wink of sleep and until he sees Jyoti he wont sleep

When Jugnu is reading the above Maan is shown

Jugnu reads Deepak gets up from his bed to meet Jyoti and Dheere Dheere he enters the house and achaanak saamne and its Teji coming down the stairs and he stops.....Maan is standing behind

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Precap: Maan is in Geet's room and wakes up Geet

Geet says Maan and i think it was Beeji sleeping beside her who says Geet

Maan then looks at Beeji
Himaja12 thumbnail
Hahaha They mentioned Deep and Jyothi's name in Jugnu's detective novelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Yah Jyo.........Who is Deep....😳
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meatball soup,   Daqu's birdie , Swan, Suj, Priti,   Hugs