Sorry about  spamming your inbox!  😛  
That's OK, visit when you feel like! 👍🏼
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -KingAragorn-

Sorry about  spamming your inbox!  😛  
That's OK, visit when you feel like! 👍🏼

Arey ...dont say sorry ...i feel guilty not visiting your gallery 😳...will visit soon 😆...keep spamming if there is any new update 😛
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Do you watch Vampire Diaries?? 🤔
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
certainly shouldn't feel guilty at all!! 😆 You're in the PM list, so you'll be hearing about updates! 😊

So what's the plan now after exams? Any holiday plans? 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Nope..no holiday plans now...just lazing abt 😆😆😆...no good movies are coming out either...god knows what has happened to the movie industry...producing only trash films ...the promos  itself pisses off 🥱
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Yes!!! TVD = awesome! ⭐️  😃 

Still haven't watched the 2nd season epis though. Will wait tilll the season is over then watch everything non-stop in a weekend! 😆

-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Nope..no holiday plans now...just lazing abt 😆😆😆...no good movies are coming out either...god knows what has happened to the movie industry...producing only trash films ...the promos  itself pisses off 🥱

Watch PKYEK instead!!! 🤣 I watch it on & off. The current track is fun... the show always tickles!!! 🤣  

Wrackspurt thumbnail

Yes!!! TVD = awesome! ⭐️  😃 

Still haven't watched the 2nd season epis though. Will wait tilll the season is over then watch everything non-stop in a weekend! 😆

Oh you have not watched season 2 yet? its going to be over soon 😛...its awesome...start downloading now 😆
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Watch PKYEK instead!!! 🤣 I watch it on & off. The current track is fun... the show always tickles!!! 🤣  

yeah i watch that 😆...its not bad...considering they are doing a vampire show sans good script 😆😆...its heavily influenced by TVD i think 😆
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
I'm actually trying to make couple of VMs on TVD S1 epis. Quite busy with that!!! 😆  But yeah, will start downloading soon! 😃