Posted: 12 years ago

Will u pls give me the link mitzi?
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good work sweety , but I liked ur mora piya also quite a lot , infact its the best !
wow123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitzification

Good work sweety , but I liked ur mora piya also quite a lot , infact its the best !

thnx i know.
I become out of practice.
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys

This is Prash , another AN fan like all you guys . Some of you probably remember me (I wrote a FF on the writing challenge no 2) . I have read a lot of FFs on AN and am continuing to read the rest . So far , all of them have been a wonderful experience . Mich , Honey , Khushboo, Namy , Pri , thanks a lot guys . And thanks in advance to all the wonderful writers whose work I will be reading soon . Hope all of you continue to write this amazing stuff.

And as for me , I had a great time writing the first FF and always wished to write another one . Finally came across an idea .

Here is the thread

Hope you guys like it.

Cheers
Prash
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey there girls! 🤗

It's been a long time since I wrote anything, and I confess that even this one was written a while ago (read: more than a month ago ðŸ˜† ) but I remembered it right now and wanted to share. ðŸ˜³ As you already know, I'm no poet, and unfortunately my skills at poetry are very limited, so keep the chappals to yourselves :P I don't wanna be injured. ðŸ˜‰

Hard concept, but since I've written it, I consider it your duty to read it as well :P

Rant over, and here goes:

FIRE

Longing
For that love in your eyes,
I drown in them so deep.
They're soft and warm,
But I miss the fire.
I miss the fire I never saw,
The tenderness I never felt.
Oh, I miss the love I dreamed of.

I'm miles above the ground,
And I fear the fall, baby.
I've forgone the expectations,
I've given up on assurances,
I've fallen out of hope
But I can't fall out of love.

And I'm so broken, baby.
As I sit and count the pieces,
Think of all that we've been through,
I don't know how much more I can go.
Oh, fill the void inside my heart
For I miss the love I dreamed of.

Out of the broken pieces
You've taken a few to your heart
And left the rest to be.
But I want to be whole again,
Oh baby can't you see.

I'd rather be loved for who I am
Or not be loved at all.
But in between, it just hurts too much
So please don't make me fall.

And I can't even let go,
Damn my stubborn heart -
It's so completely taken to you,
I can't break us apart.

I feel your breaths,
I hear your heartbeats,
And I can breathe in your sighs.
But still I'm so broken, baby.
I can't escape this loneliness.
Let me breathe again,
Let me live again,
Let me ignite the flame I so long to see,
Because baby, I miss the love I dreamed of.

Comments will be appreciated ðŸ˜³

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 12 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So new poem Khush. Abhi I'm on my way 2 Chandigarh, so can't say much at present. Wapis aake rply karungi.
wow123 thumbnail
I love ur poem Khush. I always love ur writing dear n believe me u r very good in poem as well.

Ur poem remind me the time of Mich's ff where N completely fallen 4 Abhi but he was not taking step forward toward her (where her FIL advised her to "break him").

My curiosity of reading that book still hanging from the wall.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@khushboo.. not sure why you say this is not your field.. i think you are brilliant at poem writing too :)

can i say truth? *assuming yes continues*

I didnt read your poem the other day when i read pra's ff.. i wasnt in mood to read any poem.. But today i thought let me take a break from work and read it. I dint read the intro you wrote at all.. straight to the poem and this is what i felt.

For me it was combination of what A felt for N before, during and after the post riot meeting at keerti's wedding swimming pool..  it was the motions A's need to see N accept the love.. her not saying anything.. his decision to keep her away and teach lesson an then not being able to do it... And i love the poem :)

After this read and my own interpretation of those words.. i went to read what you wrote as a prolog or context and i didnt see it... but then arent all poems suppose to be left to user perceive them in their own twisted ways?

So my verdict.. i like the poem in my own context :) :) :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Neha...waiting for the edit ðŸ˜³

@Shale...thanks! Oh you can buy the book online, and Mich says that it's available in bookstores now as well! Go to rediff.com...you can buy it there :)

@Pri...thanks ðŸ˜³ Actually when you look at it from that angle 🤔, it does fit well  Better, actually ðŸ˜† I'll go and remove the explanation...frankly, yours makes more sense and is easier to understand anyway ðŸ˜ƒ
Well actually this wasn't written as Fan Fiction in the first place. Hence the need to explain...none of my poems were written as Fan fiction...they're all original. ðŸ˜³ Just wanted to share with you all, so I put it up...yep, yours makes more sense hehehe ðŸ˜†
Again, thanks for the lovely words! 🤗