Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANrucha

Hey Khushbi,nah dear galiyaan nahi phekungi...yoour poem was superb!

toucing ...those who r in love can actually feel it! 😳😍 

if thats the case wid them I mean...lol nt talking abt "we r forever n ever after" people. 😉😆

nice nice..keep it up. 👍🏼

Thanks Ruchu 🤗

Nah, I don't believe in forever...dreaming about happily ever after is a waste of time, frankly...if you love someone, go grab them right now and suffocate them with a hug...and I'll leave the rest to your imagination 😉 Put today to some good use 😳
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely poems Khush!!!! Honestly speaking, I'm not a poetic person myself though I've written a few but that was just for a try but I liked your poems, actually the way you've written them...
Indeed a nice try...Well done gal!!!
And ya you don't deserve gaalies but an applause for sure...👏
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khush ,

These poems are lovely . I just came across this thread and saw your poems on the last page. Lots of other nice stuff too , will check it out later . Read your poems first and they are beautiful and very true in not just AN's context but pretty much every sensible and mature (couple in love)'s context . Very nice and very true.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Neha...thanks! Even I don't understand much of poetry myself LOL, but those were somethings I just couldn't put into a scene, I couldn't put it in AN's context...well, at least not directly. So poems seemed the best way to put the thoughts across without mentioning any names.

@Pra...thank you! Do check out the rest of the works here...as well as in the previous threads. Our writers are indeed very talented!
Yes well I didn't write the poems in AN's context at all, actually. I wrote them and I thought I might as well post them here, since they didn't go too bad with AN's essence. These were my feeble attempts to put my own thoughts and feelings into words...aah, I don't think I quite managed to pull it off.
Some things are just too complex to capture in words...they're best felt 😉
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khush ,

Will definitely check out . In fact I have been reading quite a lot of stuff on the first writing challenge and its all so nice . No doubt about all our writers ; they are all really very talented and have supreme imagination. Discovering these FFs and other writing has been such a pleasant surprise.

And about your poem , ohh , I definitely understood this kind of writing can only come up from one's feelings  . I know they are not just for AN , must have worded my comment wrongly. You pulled it off perfectly . And I really mean it . I have never experienced such stuff , but then this would be my perfect idea of love , maybe that is why I like AN so much .

Brilliantly written .  👏👏
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey mitzii plzz continue ur PYT soon... i m waiting yaar... that's cute ff :)) n also ur GMEOY 😃Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Khush,

This is such a beautiful piece...so much love intermingled with pain...it breaks your heart to read this one...no wonder it sapped u of ur enery...tum intni deep baatein likhogi sweets toh tumhe Maa bolna padega...loved it!!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Pra...yes, well it was the hardest task ever to put those feelings into writing...some things are just too deep to weave into words...they wrenched my heart out of my chest but somehow I just needed to get them out and so there you are :)
Glad you liked it...but oh I hope you can somehow circumnavigate these particular feelings...they're just...aah. I don't have words.

@Honey...finally you read them! 🤗 Yeah I know these were so complex that I couldn't find words...was sort of blinded, you could say. Just needed to vent somewhere and it took the form of this poem. Literally sapped me of energy, that one. It still sort of makes it hard to breathe for me when I read it. Weird stuff...they hurt but then you can't really run away from them either...something just pulls you back.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Hey Khush,

This is such a beautiful piece...so much love intermingled with pain...it breaks your heart to read this one...no wonder it sapped u of ur enery...tum intni deep baatein likhogi sweets toh tumhe Maa bolna padega...loved it!!

@bold...kya yaar...tum kya mujhe Maa bologi, tum toh khud hi meri Mummyji ho! 😳

Agar tum na hoti toh main kabhi kuchh likhti hi nahi...agar aaj itna sab kuchh likh rahi hoon toh it's all thanks to you Honu 🤗
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi I updated my ff

Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago