Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nice update Polo...
I can't say my metro is safe for girls so much. Few years back a girl (student of art institue) suicided beacause of countinuous eve-teasing. Case was filed against the persons who were pestering her. They were only punished for a year of jail. But after that they created more problem for the girl's family.
Even the police then tried to prove that the girl herself was not of a good character.. And so on. As the eve-teasers had political backing.
I myself avoid going out at night time alone. :( I don't know if I'll be ever able to see women walking in a road without any fear..
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srabon_Dhara

Nice update Polo...
I can't say my metro is safe for girls so much. Few years back a girl (student of art institue) suicided beacause of countinuous eve-teasing. Case was filed against the persons who were pestering her. They were only punished for a year of jail. But after that they created more problem for the girl's family.
Even the police then tried to prove that the girl herself was not of a good character.. And so on. As the eve-teasers had political backing.
I myself avoid going out at night time alone. :( I don't know if I'll be ever able to see women walking in a road without any fear..

This is the story everywhere and thst's why I mentioned 'she wasn't wearing anything revealing'.......btw khub byasto? ajkal kom dekhte pachhi😊
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm becoming more n more interested in your facts that you give through the story.....as they are presented in an interesting way to keep up the readers' curiosity....Thank you for the TRUTH.....it is rare to see anywhere....
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Srabon_Dhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

This is the story everywhere and thst's why I mentioned 'she wasn't wearing anything revealing'.......btw khub byasto? ajkal kom dekhte pachhi

Ya I guess you are right. These bas***** don't need any revealing dress... I found they even tease girls who are under veil/burkha...
Kichuta busy obosshoi. But office theke amader net use e kichuta restriction eneche. So bashay eshe ba office e thakle cell theke check kori. But texting allowed. :) tai dekha jay raater dike 1/2 ghontar jonne online e ashte parchi.
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan was talk to geet sweetly..omg..loved it..update soon..
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
there are only few people who come forward in situation like these....

we can't blame others coz they are scared...scared for their safety....scared for their family's safety....

but least these people can do is to acknowledge these brave people...

i remember a similar case.....it was a molestation case....some year back on the New Years Eve.... a girl was molested by a mob.....who had accompanied her BF i guess..... this had happened in Mumbai....
and later i guess that girl actually got severely hurt or something had happened.... i dont remeber exactly....
Paulami i guess you must be knowing of this case.....
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
nazsij thumbnail
maan geet ki mooh se sunne me hi behuth sundar legthi hai....next part keliye wait karna mushkil hai.......
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Superb . Just read the 3 parts . I really love how you intermingle facts & fiction. It becomes an addictive & rich  read for me .  All your ffs are so different & captivating 

So is this one . I can't settle for anything less than BRILLIANT 👏   👏   👏

Loved it ... ⭐️
Edited by gawdygory - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww shweet. he wants to c her again n again n with flowers...sho shweet❤️🤗
poor sen.....where do get such cool information. 
i like u'r eyeopening work.👍🏼