Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
mindblowing update dear............
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was absolutely awesome jaee....gosh...m really waiting fr d nxt update...now both d stories are goin thru pain..one has seperated..yet their past is so dreadful...n the other ,gonna seperate...which i really fear....nyways beautiful jaee...was seriously spellbounded wid this update!! thnx fr d pm....lovely writing as usual!!
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesum update jaee...
so intense...
both d couples.. suffering soo much..
luvd it...
continue soon!
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update hun

both couple are so much in pain
thanks for the pm
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.....m damn scared from sultan bhai n salim's plan......bt i loved da way u portrayed laila majnu story n da real motive of deir loven fame.....

n chris n anna...its jus da beginning
bt m sure ali n saba wud hav a bright future....i soo wanna c dem together...atleast dey shud knw dat  there better half is still alive...

tczzz
loads of love😊

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

reserved

*edited*

Because the past was so beautiful, the present becomes more painful when I think of it. And at he same time, and my hopes for a beautiful future ahead increases, because after the darkest hour of the night, comes the dawn....

God Bless You

Thanks for the pm

~jiya~

Thank you so much Jiya :) There is light at the end of the tunnel - just the journey towards it is sometimes difficult ... Your reserved posts always make me smile :) 

Originally posted by: -Mehak

this was absolutely beautiful, , things are moving forward but they are heading towards something which is dreadful, but i hope when the future becomes present, we can hope for a better future.

a special appreciation for the following dialogues, it just made me speechless..extra-ordinary!!

and rest the most special thing was the phone conversation of Chris and Anna..straight from the heart..😳

God Bless and Cont. soon..
*hugs*

Thank you so much Di, you know how to make me smile to the fullest ... What do you mean by straight from my heart?😲 You are so sweet - that is my favourite part too ... Thank you so much :)

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

that was absolutely awesome jaee....gosh...m really waiting fr d nxt update...now both d stories are goin thru pain..one has seperated..yet their past is so dreadful...n the other ,gonna seperate...which i really fear....nyways beautiful jaee...was seriously spellbounded wid this update!! thnx fr d pm....lovely writing as usual!!

Thank you so much Nikita ... yes their phase of pains has started - from the rose-beds they have walked in to the patch of thorns where all they need is to trust their love and walk hand-in-hand ... Thank you :) 

Originally posted by: daniella05

beautifully written...

do continue soon

Originally posted by: sizzilingyasmin

Its sooo good❤️

waiting for more continue soon😳

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Awesome update

Loved it loadz

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: gopi06

awesome updt..cont soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: achoose

mindblowing update dear............

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

awesum update jaee...
so intense...
both d couples.. suffering soo much..
luvd it...
continue soon!

Originally posted by: Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by: samiralovemayur

Wonderful update hun

both couple are so much in pain
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: cutiepie12

OMG.....m damn scared from sultan bhai n salim's plan......bt i loved da way u portrayed laila majnu story n da real motive of deir loven fame.....

n chris n anna...its jus da beginning
bt m sure ali n saba wud hav a bright future....i soo wanna c dem together...atleast dey shud knw dat  there better half is still alive...

tczzz
loads of love😊

Guys thank you so much - you all rock - such wonderful comments and so encouraging ones ... Thank you all of you :)
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Rupture

Mumbai, 4th May 1999

He hugged his father, who had come to pick him up from the station ... His father, took his bag and threw it on the backseat while he sat on the passenger seat ... He was lost in his thoughts while his father drove towards their house ... While crossing the Nariman Point he could not help but remember the beautiful moments they had spent there - he could not let this happen to them, he was going to make everything just right ... He was lost in his thoughts when his father slightly patted on his shoulder - he came out of his thoughts and looked at him with a small smile on his face ... "Achi ladki  hai ..." He got confused and immediately said, "Kaun?" His father turned towards him with a knowing smile, "Anna D'Souza achi ladki hai ... sweet, simple, beautiful aur sabse khaas baat ki mera beta usse pyaar karta hai ..." Chris finally smiled his usual smile and his father patted his head, "Tumhe kya laga, mujhe pata nahi chalega ki mere bete ki life mein kya chal raha hai? Dad hun tumhara, kuch chhup nahi sakta mujhse, samjhe ... Maana humaare status ke nahi hai par status hi sab kuch nahi hota aur uske father ne apne liye bahut izzat kamaayi hai - maine khud dekha hai and I am sure, Anna humaare ghar ko khushiyon se bhar degi ..." Chris grinned and felt a relief in his heart - he knew his father would help him with Anna - whatever Sharon did, he would mend it all ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 8th August 1998

As she entered the house, she sensed a different kind of a tension - she saw her mother nervously sitting on the dining room chair while her father with his back towards them ... She softly came near her mother, "Ammi, kya hua?" Her father turned around listening to her voice and her attention diverted towards him ... She saw him walk towards her with dangerous rage on his face and fearing; she involuntarily started backing away ... He held her arm to stop her from getting hit by the wall and spoke, "Kahaan thi tum?" She tried to read his eyes but just couldn't ... Her silence was infuriating him and this time in a loud voice, "Main tumse kuch pooch raha hun, kaun tha wo???" She finally realised the reason behind his rage and tears rolled down her eyes as he continued, "Saba tum jaanti bhi ho wo kaun hai!!" She lowered her eyes and softly whispered, "Abbu, main unse pyaar karti hun ..." After hearing the words she uttered, he lost his control over his anger and for the first time, slapped her ... Her mother rushed towards them but he stopped her ... Her cheek was burning due to the slap and her crying became evident ... "Pyaar karti ho wo bhi us gunde se??? Khabardaar usse phir mili to!!" In between her sobs she managed to say, "Main unke bina nahi jee sakti Abbu ..." Before her father would hit her again, her mother with tears in her eyes spoke, "Saba!! Tujhe ek baar mein samajh nahi aata ki tere Abbu kya keh rahe hain??" She finally looked at her mother and nearly begged, "Magar Ammi--" But before she could complete; her father held her wrist and in rage said, "Ek baar bhi usse mili na to mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga ..." She shook her head vigorously as he pulled her towards her room ... "Nahi Abbu ... aisa mat kijiye!!!! Main mar jaaungi Abbu!!" He didn't listen her single plea ... With her other hand; she held the curtain but his pull was stronger and the curtain rod fell down ... "Abbu nahi!!!" He pushed her inside her room and locked the door ... She banged the door but he unheard it ... She fell on the floor, "ABBU MAIN UNSE PYAAR KARTI HUN!!! MAIN UNKE BINA NAHI JEE SAKTI, ABBU AISA MAT KIJIYE!!!!!!" But there was no one to understand her feelings ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 4th May 1999

He saw her walking out of the grocery store and decided to surprise her and clear all the misunderstandings ... As she came out, he held her wrist and pulled her behind the store while keeping his hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming ... He smiled as she looked at him with anger and tried to struggle out of his hold ... After nearly 5 months he was seeing her - feeling her soft skin and smelling her beautiful fragrance ... He was lost in her ... She looked at him and for a moment; her heart flipped and love took over her but right in the next moment; her father's tearful eyes came in front of her and replace the love with anger ... With all her strength, she pushed him away - bringing him out of his trance ... Without saying a word, she was about to turn when he held her hand and made her face him ... "Anna, what's wrong?" She didn't look at him ... "Anna, say something please ..." While looking at the ground; in a cold voice replied, "Leave my hand ..." He was shocked, "Anna ..." She looked at him and he could not believe what he saw in her eyes ... "Leave and let go ... Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai ..." His nerve of irritation started sprouting ... "Anna hua kya hai?" She pulled her hand out of his hold and started walking towards the road but he held her and pulled her near ... "Chris please, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" and pushed him again ... He just could not believe what she was doing ... She could not control her rage anymore, "Hum log tumhaari tarah millionaire nahi hai - mere papa, tumhaare dad ki tarah Mercedes mein nahi ghoomte par iska matlab ye nahi ki unki koi izzat nahi!! Pehli baar maine papa ko rote huye dekha hai aur WO SIRF TUMHAARE DAD KI WAJAH SE!!" He held her shoulders and said, "Tum kya keh rahi ho Anna, Dad aisa kuch nahi kar sakte, tumhe koi galatfehmi huyi hogi ..." She looked at him with pure disbelief, "G-Ga-Galatfehmi ..." and pushed his hands off her before continuing, "Tumne kuch bhi suna maine kya kaha??? Mere papa ki insult huyi, unki aankhon se aansun bahe - aur tum kehte ho ye meri galatfehmi hai!!!" He took a deep breath and replied, "Anna, main sirf itna keh raha hun ki Dad aisa kuch nahi kar sakte ..." She snapped back, "Tum kya jaano kitni ghatiya hai tumhaare dad ki soch!! Kitni ghatiya baatein kahi tumhaare 'respectable father' ne!!" He could no more control his rage and screamed, "Enough Anna!!! Main itni der se kuch keh nahi raha iska matlab ye nahi ki tum jo jee mein aaye wo kaho ... Tumhaari himmat kaise hui, Dad ke baare mein is tarah baat karne ki!!" She looked at him slowly nodded, "Dard hua na, jab tumhaare Dad ke baare mein maine aisa kaha - to socho mujhe kitna dard hua hoga jab tumhaare dad ne papa se isse bhi ghinauni baatein kahi ... par tumhe lagta hai main jhoot keh rahi hun - you know what, jab tum meri baat par bharosa hi nahi kar sakte to humaare beech kehne sunne ko kuch raha hi nahi hai ... Isliye just get out of my life!! Aur mere ya mere papa ke paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna, do you get it??" Saying this, she turned and picked her bags and walked away ... He turned towards his car and put his glasses on - one thing he just could not tolerate is someone talking bad about his father ... He just could not take it, even if it was from his love ... No one had the right to disgrace his dad - no one ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!

EDITED:

OH MY GOD!!..this wasn't suppose to happen..poor chris, he has been tricked soo badly!! Parents making use of their children's love for them..nothing can be ridiculous than this.

and for Saba..well girl why did u even try??.. no one was suppose to listen to you..

anticipating the future now..cont. soon..God Bless..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
FOR CHAP 10
tht was too beautiful/......

days are passing slowly but the thgs r going to change towards misearable path...........😔
hope tht in future sum posotive aspects will come............

beautiful update........
Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago