Maan-Geet FF - A Secret Love (ended)

Posted: 13 years ago
Overview of the characters:

• Maan Singh Khurana - (very similiar to his character in the show) successful businessman, hot tempered, prefers to be alone, falling for his secretary Geet Handa
  • Geet Handa - Maan's secretary, lively, bubbly, not afraid to stand up to Maan, oblivious to his feelings for her, plays cupid for Maan & Sasha
  • Sasha  - in love with Maan, a good friend of Geet, wants Geet to set her & Maan up
  • Tasha - Sasha's sister, not in the office
  • Adi - Maan's close friend & employee, knows how Maan feels about Geet, tries to tell Geet but she remains oblivious
  • Pinky - Geet's closest friend
More characters might be introduced later, but for now it's these guys!

Index:

Part 1: see below

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15 - Ending

(Link to my new FF - Click Here)

Part 1:

Geet walked into office that Monday morning, happy & cheery with a smile on her face. She greeted everyone as they went past. Sasha saw Geet and rushed up to her, trying to keep steady in her heels.
"Hi, Sasha, how was-"
"What do you think of my new dress?"
Geet glanced at Sasha's grey & black dress which seemed like it was a size too small for her. She put on a half smile.
"It's... nice," she lied.
"You don't like it, do you? I knew it, I knew this was the wrong colour! I should have taken Tasha with me! MK won't even look at me twice now!"
"Sasha, it's okay, calm down. We'll work something out."
Maan came out of his cabin & saw Geet & Sasha. Geet looked over Sasha's shoulder at her boss & Maan felt his heart skip a beat. It had been almost a month since Geet had started here, & he still couldn't get over how her big brown eyes pierced his soul, making him all warm inside. He snapped out of it though, looking away, & marched up to them. Sasha turned around to face him, smiling eagerly.
"Geet, Sasha, I don't pay you to stand here & talk all day. Get some work done."
"Sure, MK." Sasha attempted a hair flick as she walked past him, trying not to fall. Geet cringed inside. She was going to have to explain the concept of subtlety to Sasha properly.
It was only then that Maan took in the full sight of Geet - she was dressed in an orange salwaar kameez, her brown hair pulled back into a plait as always, with loose strands falling around her face. He'd lost count of the amount of times he'd wanted to reach out and touch her hair, run his fingers along her silky skin...
"Sir?"
Maan snapped out of his thoughts & cleared his throat. "Yes, Geet, come into my cabin. We need to discuss the Noida project."
Geet saw this as an opportunity to do her matchmaking for the day & bring Maan & Sasha together.
"Sasha has the Noida file, I'll call her from my cabin & tell her to bring it through."
"Hurry."

Maan walked back to his cabin - Geet rushed into hers, which was right next to Maan's, & dialled Sasha quickly.
"Yes?"
"Sasha, it's Geet, Maan- I mean, sir wants me to discuss the Noida project with him, this is the perfect opportunity for you to bring the file in & blow him away."
"Perfect idea, you're a genius, Geet!"
"Come to his cabin in 5 minutes. I have to go."

(Will update once this gets some comments/likes!)

My Fanfictions

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i like d concept...😊
update soon..
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I like it... can't wait for more !! =D
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i like concept..
update soon..
plzz do PM me ðŸ˜Š
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
amzing start...pls add me to your pm...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved it
do continue soon
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomeeeeeee beginning
love it
please continue soon
and add me to ur pm list
waiting eagerly for next part
cont soon
thankz

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiiii
Awesome start
Loved it
Loved da concept
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Plz do pm me when u update
Thanksssssssss
123pritha thumbnail
wonderful start 
please continue soon 
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely concept plssssssssssssss do continue....