Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

exactly mere bhai jo 11th standard mein hai uski class mein sabko pata hai naina kaun hai...but when i ask him who is heer from kis desh pratigya, toasti etc etc....he says tumhari nayi friends hai kya ... ya hamari nayi padosi 🀣

u won't believe i went for a feast to my little bros friends home......and i was astonished....usne woh naina ki jacket wali PIC lrl ki ITNI BADI frame karaker laga rakhi thi diwa par....i have seen such madness for a tv actress before......really LRL was at its peak tht timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Hehehe that is surprising. 

I guess Naina did hold a really strong place in many people's hearts 
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just watched the 5th april episode of that murder on the ship thing, this ws better than the one before..............though pri keeps fidgeting with her hand, but i liked her...........and the guy, his name is karan i guess, he is good too............the execution of the series needs to be much better but its improving and i hope they work on the script,dialogues and climax scenes..........i wish it were more cool like special squad..........but i have hopes about Surya.............wish they improve faster and work on the flaws
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i just watched the 5th april episode of that murder on the ship thing, this ws better than the one before..............though pri keeps fidgeting with her hand, but i liked her...........and the guy, his name is karan i guess, he is good too............the execution of the series needs to be much better but its improving and i hope they work on the script,dialogues and climax scenes..........i wish it were more cool like special squad..........but i have hopes about Surya.............wish they improve faster and work on the flaws

What they need is a forensic expert!!!!!

sunaina02 thumbnail
Surya - is very bad clone of CID

These young are better in a college campus than with the cops.

priyanka is badly dressed with very heavy makeup

why so many actors and groups??

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

exaclty ......priyanka's interrogation scenes in the middle and in the climax were very good....and they should get a bit cool....also they should ppl for interrogations.....

but my god if any one has seen of yesterdays episode by mistake.....it happens to be a bad show...i did for few mins...and what great examples i got of pathetic acting and bad dialogue delievery....uhhh..... i can surely say if there is one who can shine its priyanka only since she has got time to rehearse now with the episode....she will surely perform better....but the show is a big bore widout her
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Well yeh of course it looks really forced half the time.

i mean there are too many people and they haven't organised it well yet which simply makes the show so staged instead of natural. 

open sony channel..thy  showing rajeev aamir promotion episode
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Otherwise how will they manage a one hour daily??

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwa72

Well yeh of course it looks really forced half the time.

i mean there are too many people and they haven't organised it well yet which simply makes the show so staged instead of natural. 

i donot have problem with the three groups concept...........thats least of the trouble..........everything else is such a HUGE mess!! dialogues,acting, stories, camera work, makeup, dresses, climax scenes and the list goes on and on........😭🀒
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sv003

hi all of you.....πŸ€—

surya the super cop forum opened......
plz inform others too..😳

from
swetha

Yippeee...... thanks....