Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

today's episode is  nice they have focused  on pb and karan which is really good and pri's acting quite matching to the situation

overall a good episode 😊

Much much better than yesterday with only one scene of overacting!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

arey mujhe aur time milta toh destruction karne mein aur mazaa aata.πŸ€£πŸ˜†..then the keyframes messed up oh tough thing to learn....

anyways i can't believe they have not opened the forum even by putting so many requests...wats the problem ????

Maybe they don't want to open a forum for it!!!!!

As it is most people do not like Priyanka here!!!!!

Waise tujhe jaldi kya thi??Aram se banati!!!!

Meri behen ko kaun si jaldi thi!!!!!

Ek aur bana dena eggs, tomato, banana and everything!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Waise tujhe jaldi kya thi??Aram se banati!!!!

Meri behen ko kaun si jaldi thi!!!!!

Ek aur bana dena eggs, tomato, banana and everything!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

baat waise time ki nahi key frames ki thi....i used all of them.....but they got messed up...its very tough...😑isme bhi mujhe kaafi time lag gaya.....but flash is a great software...

abt the forum.....i dont think its priyanka thing.....i think they are not opening coz 32 episodes ka show ha...pehle bhi they said they will not open a forum for small series......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i m done requesting now......😑😑😑
Shaina_b thumbnail

baat waise time ki nahi key frames ki thi....i used all of them.....but they got messed up...its very tough...😑isme bhi mujhe kaafi time lag gaya.....but flash is a great software...

abt the forum.....i dont think its priyanka thing.....i think they are not opening coz 32 episodes ka show ha...pehle bhi they said they will not open a forum for small series......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i m done requesting now......😑😑😑

32 episodes means 2 months!!!!!

They have opened forums for reality shows which are much shorter than this!!!!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi all of you.....πŸ€—
surya the super cop forum opened......
plz inform others too..😳

from
swetha

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

she has beaten aditi gupta the topmost on i-f in fan numbers....now how can we say eevryone dislikes her.....also she has a strong male following as well..i checked the fan numbers and found many boys in tht who has registered just for herπŸ˜›......awwwwwwww😳😳😳😳 naina abhi bhi yaad hai sabko😳😳😳😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

she has beaten aditi gupta the topmost on i-f in fan numbers....now how can we say eevryone dislikes her.....also she has a strong male following as well..i checked the fan numbers and found many boys in tht who has registered just for herπŸ˜›......awwwwwwww😳 naina abhi bhi yaad hai sabko😳

Boys to Naina ko nahi bhool sakte na. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Boys to Naina ko nahi bhool sakte na. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

exactly mere bhai jo 11th standard mein hai uski class mein sabko pata hai naina kaun hai...but when i ask him who is heer from kis desh pratigya, toasti etc etc....he says tumhari nayi friends hai kya ... ya hamari nayi padosi 🀣

u won't believe i went for a feast to my little bros friends home......and i was astonished....usne woh naina ki jacket wali PIC lrl ki ITNI BADI frame karaker laga rakhi thi diwa par....i have seen such madness for a tv actress before......really LRL was at its peak tht timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly mere bhai jo 11th standard mein hai uski class mein sabko pata hai naina kaun hai...but when i ask him who is heer from kis desh pratigya, toasti etc etc....he says tumhari nayi friends hai kya ... ya hamari nayi padosi 🀣

u won't believe i went for a feast to my little bros friends home......and i was astonished....usne woh naina ki jacket wali PIC lrl ki ITNI BADI frame karaker laga rakhi thi diwa par....i have seen such madness for a tv actress before......really LRL was at its peak tht timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Vo to hai she has a lot of qualities in her so that anyone can like her. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Shaina_b thumbnail

she has beaten aditi gupta the topmost on i-f in fan numbers....now how can we say eevryone dislikes her.....also she has a strong male following as well..i checked the fan numbers and found many boys in tht who has registered just for herπŸ˜›......awwwwwwww😳😳😳😳 naina abhi bhi yaad hai sabko😳😳😳😳

Wow!!!!Thats great!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even though I do like Additi a lot!!!!!

Thankfully my sister only checks ratings!!!!!!

Previous
1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119
Next
Priyanka Thumbnail

Priyanka