Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rajeev KhandelwalVerified account @RK1610IsMe 
More

Rajeev Khandelwal Retweeted ALTBalaji

And here are the revised links for the new trailer. All remaining episodes of Haq Se will be streaming on 6th April Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ALTBalaji/videos/2082704515345346/ ... Twitter: https://twitter.com/altbalaji/status/979246529725661184 ... Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5XOQWFsOp/  Youtube https://youtu.be/z-yYQuzR2Xg 

yazh. thumbnail

Aaannnddd he gets slapped  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
yazh. thumbnail
With His sacrificial death He put an end to sacrifices, blood offerings and archaic rituals that were done for forgiveness of iniquities and redemption.
He came to tear the barrier between God and man. Made way for direct connect with God.
Came for the lost, the last and the least and to break down the barriers between men, with just Love. 
Broke the life/death barrier.
Jesus left saying...
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid".
So...
"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind".
A Spirit that is forever Live and Streaming...we believe to claim it Haqse πŸ˜Š
Happy Easter!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by yazh. - 6 years ago
yazh. thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal: I could direct a film in a few years

By HT

Mumbai, April 2 -- Ever since he set foot into the entertainment industry, actor Rajeev Khandelwal has made sure he maintains a low profile. 

Most of his contemporaries can often be seen tweeting or posting pictures of events in their lives, but the actor isn't very active on social media platforms either. In this day and age where communication through the Internet has overtaken older forms, Rajeev stands out unapologetically. 

He says, "My world is not only about acting. Other things are equally important, like travelling and other interests. I don't think of work all the time. I am not made like that. I haven't hired a PR machinery till date. I borrow this strength from the actors of yesteryear, who never had these things or the social media, but they won everyone's hearts with their performances."

Rajeev adds that these days it's all about one's presence on social media, their number of followers and selfbranding. 

"I don't like the idea of trying to sell myself. I want to win over the audience with my work and not just by telling them what I am doing in the morning or what I've planned for the evening. That could be the need of the hour. I understand it and respect it. I am not against social media. It's just that I am not like that. Rather, I want to earn everything with my work. A lot of people ask me where I am and say that I'm hardly around or that I am losing out on so much money. But, again, that's me. To each his own," says the actor.

As for the future, besides his acting assignments, Rajeev is open to the idea of producing as well as directing movies. "I could direct a film in a few years. I could even write a story or maybe produce a project. Let's see; never say never," the Table No 21 (2013) actor says.
yazh. thumbnail
The remaining 9 episodes of Season 1 are now streaming

Accidental coincidences

He gives a lecture about dil aur dimag and blocked arteries to his interns. 
He is not human, he is a alien and his spaceship is in the parking lot.
Friendly relaxed talk. 
Flirting  πŸ˜ƒ
2 mins of him and Meher. 

Waqt e sehar

What a sumptuous mouth watering spread at the iftaar party 

Feelingitis is contagious πŸ˜ƒ

2 mins or so

Too close for comfort

Getting close and comfortable

Hoshiyaar rahiye
catch πŸ˜ƒ

lots of screen time 

yazh. thumbnail

straight to hell

It is hell. 
Meher doesnt knock on dr. Rizvi's door when she should. Goes there and turns back.
Later knocks on the door of hell at night. 

No scene of him.

Hide and seek

He comes towards the end. 
The closeness between them comes to an end. Deception begins
Some 2 mins

Akhri Afreen 

With love and longing he stands before her, wanting to dance. 
She is scarred and scared, her breathing attack leaves him baffled. 
Very handsome in grey when he talks with his sister.

Breathless

Gets tips from his doctors on wooing a woman. 
Pours his heart out to her 
Calls her his thakhat and wants to create a beautiful place. Pleads with her. 

The blast from the past is very destructive
The baggage shes been carrying around is already heavy, she has added some more. 
Difficult for her to unburden. 

Her mother slaps him (didnt understand what he said, but it was something unflattering about the Mirza women)

And blood is thicker...

Alvida

It is alvida for a few in different ways...the world, the city, the heart

No scene for him.

End of the beginning

He reaches out to her. She rejects.

She says she said no, but still was raped.
His 'agar' hurts her. 

He says, you are not the meher i thought you to be
She says, you turned out to be the naushad i thought youd be.

yazh. thumbnail

I always believe in the direct real-time responses rather than the numbe...

In an exclusive conversation with the popular actor Rajeev Khandelwal aka Dr. Naushad from ALTBalaji's Haq Se.

"We are all heroes of our script, says Rajeev Khandelwal, an Indian actor and a celebrated youth icon. In this inspiring and uplifting talk, he shares his philosophy of living life limitlessly by translating the unborrowed vision into action, being relentlessly optimistic and celebrating self. 

The year began with Living Limitlessly. 
Living Limitlessly in a life span we determine. 
If life is in our hands, events says the life time and how we die also is in our hands.

Our happiness, our quality of life, the various aspects that determine it all in our hands, our mind. 
His life statementEmoji.

Design our life limitlessly!!!

Related image

There is no Safety insurance, there can be darkness, we do not walk on golden paved paths, but those who chisel their lives know to let it all refine and mould them better and make theirs and that of those around around shining with golden hues . 

Related image

Life is strewn with beauty in vivid and subtle colours and those who seek get the wisdom to enjoy life. 
Move ahead letting nothing Stop the Show  Emoji 

Image result for rajeev khandelwal poker

This year he played his cards very close to his chest. 
Surprises were in store!

Image result for naushad rizvi

'Destined to do Naushad Rizvi'. Haq Se

Juzzbaat!!!
Culmination of the GOODWILL he has earned over the years in his industry and with viewers.

And it is laying the foundation for so much more. 
Keeps taking him to the next padav in life.

An SKS 3 on the anvil Emoji

'Cancer is not very scary, but the thought of someone close to you going through cancer is more scary."

A tumultuous, life altering year in his life.

Image result for mitron premiere rajeev khandelwal

No black or white it is the shades of gray. 
There is rust, things fade, the rosiness peels off, 
the count is not right, things scare, 
fear is waiting to ensnare you, 
amidst all this... 
everyday is a renewal of faith and hope in one's own limitless goodness and inner strength. 

We seek the light and beauty 
keep the fire burning
and continue exploring life. 

Prayers and wishes for a blessed wonderful year.

Edited by yazh. - 5 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
All the Mirza women, specially the aunt and her nieces all make some very foolish, some bad and dumb choices. 
The younger girls are very selfish. Seems a close knit family that prays together, dont seem to have much restrictions... yet run away in the middle of the night. 

Premarital sex, affair with married men, do anything to get what they want... poor. 
And the mother has the audacity to slap the man who probably stated the truth. Maybe it hit home and thats why she was so angry. 

Meher's instinct about the professor turned wrong. Bad choice. 
Impulsive...going to a man's room, one she does not trust and that too at night. Big mistake.
And what does she say in the end, Naushad is exactly like what she thought him to be. 
Meher... third time too you could be wrong. Bad judge of character. 

What a foolish statement, i said 'no' still he raped me. It is like shouting/commanding a rabid dog, dont bite and then getting  bitten. 
The dog will be beaten or killed. 
But what about the scars and hurt and bites and what not it leaves behind. Body and mind scarred for a long time or for life. 
There is a law of the land, the law of the jungle and law of human nature... and the wise know to survive. 
Meher can be an intelligent woman/doctor with a good heart but very foolish on things that matter the most. 

Life is all about choices one makes, and at times or very often split minute decisions and presence of mind matter a lot. 
Hope she heals soon. They all need healing. 
The sisterly bond and all the love will do the magic.

Have not watched KTH, but sure would not have liked sujal. (Going after a married woman, obsessively). 
Didnt much like kabir sharma as well. He kind of blamed the women in his life. A real drama king. Was ruthless. Became alright later on.

Like doctor Naushad. 
Bad decisions, paying a price but setting his course right. Good man. 
Doesnt walk around with a grumpy, morose face and attitude. He is healing.
Is progressing in life with hope and a kind of innocence. 
Good father raising his child of whom he has sole custody as best as he can. 
He is a healer. 

He was very good, acting wise, look wise, chemistry wise and...all wise, as alwaysπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘. 
Waiting for Season 2.

Yaayy, saw the entire season paying the minimum. 

Edited by yazh. - 6 years ago