Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much for all the encouragement!! Ill try to update soon! ๐Ÿ˜›, some of you might not be getting my pms cause you inbox is full.. I will def. try to update either soon!!!
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can only say one word:
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it!

continue soon!
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww..i just loved it...do continue soon...nd plzzzzzzzz pm me...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved it....continue & pm wen u update๐Ÿ˜Š
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic
Superb
Cont Soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surely continue n wo bhi jaldi
wonderful pls add me to ur pm list
pls cont soon
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! Here is the fourth part and as usual, please leave your comments, ( I LOVE reading them!! ๐Ÿ˜›) and please press the like button.. 

part 1: page 1

Part 2: page 3

Part 3: page 4

Geet couldn't control her urges and kissed him senseless. Their tongues danced under the moonlight glory. The light wind was blowing geet's wavy hair towards her angelic face making her look even more irresistible. They both kissed until they were breathless and stopped to look at each other. Geet was a shade of crimson red and looking down. Maan was looking at her simply beautiful face. He kissed her henna covered hands and smirked at her reaction.๐Ÿ˜ณ

M: you know geet, tumhe maine bohot rarely sharmate hue dekha hai, and I must admit, you look stunning.๐Ÿ˜Š

G: to iska matlab main aise khoobsurat nahin lagti Mr. Khurana? She was fake angry off course!

M: maine aisa to nahin kaha, waise gusse mein aap aur bhi sexy lagti hai Mrs. Khurana.๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet smiled and stared at his perfect face, her hand moved up to his face and felt his cheeks, eyes and then lips, Maan kissed her hand when it touched his perfect seducing lips. Geet wanted to run away due to her coy nature but was frozen in her feet. Maan sensed her situation

M: waise, apne mujhe koi picture dikhani thi Mr. Khurana?

Geet blushed and said ek minute.

She ran inside the already decorated room, dimmed all the lights, put on one of their favorite songs. Which was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWrltQLTzE             ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maan walked in listening to the song, and saw geet right by the bedside, looking intensely at him. He walked towards her and held her by her waist, he opened the first two buttons of her black shirt, and kissed her neck, her collarbone. Geet kept her hands on his muscular back, exploring his chiseled body, his dhak dhak abs, she kissed his jawline, his ripped biceps, her quivering lips touching his body almost felt like shocks were going through his spine. Her warm lips, against his cold body felt just right. He kissed her cheeks and suddenly, he lifted her up, she unconsciously wrapped her body around his toned waist. He took towards the wall by the bedside, pinned her hands against the wall while she balanced herself by almost tying her bare limbs on his hips. Their gentle kisses turned into passionate French ones. He kissed her until they were breathless and aroused, he slowly stopped and looked into her soulful eyes.

M: you look beautiful Jaan.

G: well, you are my sexy soniyo, she got off his hips, and walked towards their bed holding his hands. They grabbed protection ( ill explain later), maan laid on top of geet kissing her while his hands explred her naval and area down there. She loved this new feeling maan generated in her. It seemed as if her soul was intertwined with him. She immediately took off his boxers while he ripped her black shirt only to see that geet had nothing else on. He smirked at his naughty sherni while geet blushed. He kissed and sucked her womanly assets while she moaned for him to stop or rather encouraging him to keep going. Both were heavily aroused, Maan slowly entered her, and both started rocking in rhythms of the song that was playing in the background. Both Maan and geet were sweating but kept on going to provide the one with immense pleasure.๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: MAAN, she moaned. His name never sounded sexier than it did today, he thought. Maan kissed her passionately while rocking her world, Geet kissed his neck and made circles on his well-built back , her mere touch was sending arousing sensations to his spine. He kissed her and kissed her chest..MAAN!. screamed geet, ab bas bhi karo, he entered her more, and said, pehle kaho mujhe kal ki tarah kabhi nahi tadpaogi, aur hamesha mere saath rahogi. Geet: Yeh Jaan tumhaari hai. Maan: I love you mishiti, Geet: and I love you my sexy soniyo. Geet curled her toes due to the all the pleasure her tiny body was going through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIViPddh698&feature=related

Maan and Geet became one soul, one being that very night, giving pleasures to each other, thus getting rewarded generously. They both found their peak soon and laid next to each other.

M: geet, aaj ki raat mujhe hamesha yaad rahegi,๐Ÿ˜ณ

Geet was gently kissing his neck replied mujhe bhi.

M: I think hamein abhi babies ke liye thoda wait karna chahiye, main chahta hoon hum thoda travel karein, duniya dekhe, waise bhi jab tum pregnant hogi, tho main tumhe bed se hilne nahi dhoonga.

G: hmm, app to bohot hi possessive ho.๐Ÿ˜Š

M: Tum sirf meri ho Jaan. He smirked: Mrs. Khurana, ek baar phir?

G: no no no with her teasing smile.. M: oh yes yes yes. Tumahaari na mein hi haan hai jaan, ab dekho, main pyar ka kaise har bridge tod daalonga, yeh to sirf shuruwaat hai.

M: geet blushed at his sillyness๐Ÿ˜ณ

They both made love until dawn when both couldn't stay awake anymore, both felt complete and content in each other's presence, watching the sunrise from their glass window sleeping peacefully.

Precap: the morning after ( final part? )

Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š and add me to your buddy list ๐Ÿ˜Š

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Soooo sweettt <333 great job!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š