Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone! 
Thank You so much for reading  my os-soniyo and commenting! I loove reading them!. I am sorry I couldnt update earlier due to exams. I am still debating whether I should make this a full ff. ANy thoughts? 
 as always pLEASE leave your comments and press the like button! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is the next installment! 

Maan and Geet had a memorable intense night ๐Ÿ˜ณ Geet woke up slowly with Maan hugging her from the side, their hands were intertwined together giving proof about their eternal love. She smiled and slowly removed his hand from her waist and started to get up. Maan grabbed her again involuntarily and pulled her towards me. 
M: Geet tu sirf meri ho, mujhe chod ke kahan jaa rahi ho Jaan
G: smiled at his antics and kissed his at the corner of his lips, she waited, he smiled and let her go. 
She got up, brushed her teeth, changed into a yoga outfit and went to the gym in the mansion. Geet loved dancing ever since college and thus her morning routine consisted of cardio dance for an hour and then yoga for cooling her down. She was somewhat a fitness freak due to Maan and courtesy of his chiseled abs, biceps and everything else ๐Ÿ˜‰

She had this outfit on with curly hair and a headband with leopard print on it. 
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://healthewannabe.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/lorna-jane2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://healthewannabe.wordpress.com/&usg=__2kztHJX8Og3xtWdQfMRJDOCF3xw=&h=400&w=266&sz=16&hl=en&start=125&zoom=1&tbnid=QeTnRf6ehozfsM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=112&ei=ZNChTZ7aO4jqgQeQz_3ZBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dyouga%2Bputfit%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D677%26tbm%3Disch0%2C4443&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=478&vpy=226&dur=130&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=131&ty=163&oei=ONChTZm8FsLUgQeL-JDaBQ&page=9&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:125&biw=1024&bih=677

At first she stretched her body with soothing music playing, and then she changed it to a fast paced music.  she started grooving and moving to the music and at the same time release all her inhibitions. She knew Maan would be up by now and not finding her by him, he would become restless and look for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thinking about Maan, her thoughts immediately went to last night, their passionate night, how her understanding husband knew that she was not ready for children and how he told her they should wait. She felt a little sore between her legs but the immense pleasure was more than the pain she felt. 
She turned around towards the door with her eyes closed just feeling the music and swaying her hips in a belly dancing fashion with her cheeks turning crimson in color. 

Little did she know that Maan had almost followed and saw her whole routine, and now he was standing at the door for almost 30 mins with his trademark lopsided grin devouring his soniyo with his bedroom eyes. 

Geet was dropping with sweat, drops of sweat were dripping through her chest and going down passing her naval, she looked irresistible with that smile, that outfit and that body he thought. Maan had put on his jeans with a cover shirt with the buttons open. he was disturbed out of his naughty thoughts He heard Geet talking to her self 
G: Babaji, she said with eyes closed and still dancing to the beat, yeh kya, kal raat kam tha jo subah subah Maan ko mere khyalon mein phir se daal diya? She stopped to do a front split then stood on one foot with her hands folded and started talking to herself again. Mujhe to soch ke shram aa rahi hai, main maan ke samne kase jaoon? wah, geet aise to waddi sherni ban ke sab par rob jamati hai par kal raat ke baad, Maan kya soch raha hoga?badi beshram biwi mili hai? Kya sochega? she was fighting with her coy self and the bold sherni inside her, mujhse kitna pyar karta hai aur woh WOH to shaadi ke baad sab karte hain?๐Ÿ˜ณ she opened her eyes again, and pointed her finger, hain na? She froze in her spot as if a statue. She saw Maan, the only one who could make her feel shy and bold at the same time. 

Maan slowly walked to her and kissed her hands, she blushed and looked away, he kissed her cheeks, she closed her eyes, he held her hands and dragged her to the nearest wall and pinned her against it, she smiled at his possessiveness. He kissed her exposed neck, collarbone, she was melting like a candle in his arms. 
M: mujhe nahi pata tha Geet ki tum rang bhi badalti ho? 
G: had a quesitoning look on his face
M: kal raat main mujhe seduce kar rahi thi aur aaj soch kar sharma rahi ho? Waise, tumhe bata doo, hamarai har raat, kal raat jaisi hi hogi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
G: MAAN, sudhar jao, thoda to sharm haya rakho, She blushed profusely. 
M: Ab kaisi sharm soniyo? Kal raat hamne saari sharam ki zanzeeren tod di. Hain na? 
G: MAAN, jaane do mujhe, she tried to walk away but this is Maan Singh Khurana we are talking about, alas she couldnt get away. 
M: waise tum roz dance aur yoga karti ho? 
G: haan, kyun? 
M: nahin mujhe bhi sikhna hai. mujhe bhi sikhao na. 
G: tum to taichi aur kickboxing karte ho, tumhe yoga ki kya zarrorrat? 
M: mujhe nahin hai, par meri aankhon ko meri beeghi hui sexy biwi ko dekhne ki zaroorat to hai. Geet, tum aaj kya sexy kag rahi ho. He said huskily while nibbling on her ear. 
G: Maan, chi, main itni gandi sweati hoon aur tumhe abhi bhi mujhe pe pyar aa raha hai? 
M: Geet, mujhe to tumpe kal raat jab tum sweati thi, tab bhi tum pe pyar hi aa raha tha. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
G: achcha, she whispered, waise my charming devil, aaj bohot romatinc ho rahe ho? ek baat bata doon, tumhe jo chahiye, woh aaj raat ko nahi milegi. 
He tightened his grip around her. 
M: kyun? tumhe kal raat main achcha nahin laga ๐Ÿ˜ณ?
G: tumhaarai sharaaton ki wajah se main mujhe kitna dard ho raha hai pata hai? 
M: Kahan? a kiss makes everything better?  
G: y---she almost pointed to where it hurt ๐Ÿ˜ณchodo mujhe? MAAN! bohot besharam ho aap!! Geet knew he wouldnt let her go unless she teased him a little. So she held on to his collar and kissed his cheeks, his stubble and finally kissed him senseless. Maan let her waist go and held her by her hair and kissed her back with the same passion. Both were breathless. Geet again pulled him by his collar and whispered in his ear, " kabhi kabhi dooriyaan achchi hoti hai Jaan. Main apne Maan se apni Jaan se bhi zyada pyar karti hoon! 
Maan was at loss of words by her boldness again, eyeing this opportunity, Geet ran to take a shower. 

Please press the like button!!!!! and commennt ๐Ÿ˜Š
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...that was toooo gudโ˜บ๏ธ.....do continue soon..nd thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one.... continue
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww that was superb part.....loved it.
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
oye hoyeee... seriousllyy... gettinngg alll red heree!! ๐Ÿ˜ณawesome update hun! keep it up!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update......thanks 4 da pm......please update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update dear .............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon 
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nyc....plz continue!!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
super awesome
update love this
geet so bold
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank  yuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhh
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone! 
I am sorry I havent updated Soniyo, I have been super busy with classes and exams, I will probably update sometime before this sunday. Thank You all for bearing with me and my imagination! 
LOVE YOU ALL! ๐Ÿ˜‰