Users

Frequent Posters

soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

nice......plz cont.πŸ‘πŸ‘

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesomeeeeeeee....go on..it sounds gud....
mchopra thumbnail
ahem ahem...when re we getting an update...
lved it..
simran2608 thumbnail
hey.....nice...plz continue.....can u pm it????
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Soniyo. please continue.
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi All!
since many of you liked the first part, here is the second installment πŸ˜› thank you all for tolerating my imagination πŸ˜‰  also if you want to be pmed, please add me to your buddy listπŸ˜‰.,PLEASE leave your comments ( they inspire me to update frequentlyπŸ˜›)and press the like button!!( they help too!!)

Annie was ready for the best day of her life, she came down the stairs with Geet and Pinky by her side. Geet had changed into an off the shoulder cream colored legenga. Her choli looked like a corset that covered half of her stomach, her belly button was visible. Her lehanga was simple, with sparkling beads adorned here and there. She had wavy hair with long red earrings. She had red and gold bangles on her own hand and the other hand was bare. She looked simply STUNNING. Annie was dressed in typical bride attire while pinky wore a purple ANArkali. 

Maan stood by Arjun at the mandap with a gold sherwani, hair gelled back and a lopsided grin. He was blown away by the sherni that was walking towards him. He winked at her, she made teasing faces at him. He gestured her to go to the terrace, she ignored. πŸ˜­ Maan knew he couldnt wait to get some alone time with her πŸ˜‰

Annie was trying to put the jaimala on Arjun, but Arjun's friends kept lifting him up, Annie looked at Maan with pleading eyes, Maan ran to help his sister, he lifted her, so that she was on the same level as him and the varmala was done. Everyone cheered. πŸ˜Š

Maan held Geet's hand who was right next to Annie, and would not let go. Geet pleaded with her eyes, but Maan wouldnt have any of it. Geet decided to tease him, so she pulled him to the side and put her hands on his chest by his heart, and smiled. 
M: whoa, mere samne to bade akad ke baat kar rahi thi us samay? ab kya hua? 
Geet pulled him closer by grabbing onto his sherwani collar and blew oh so lightly by his ears, Maan's hands voluntarily went around her bare waist, exploring her gentle curves. Geet kissed his jawline, and whispered in his ear ,"Jaan, tumahari shraraton se main achchi tarah wakif hoon, aaj to main tumhaare haath nahin aane wali, jo bhi dikhna hai, hamarai shaadi ke baad dikhna πŸ˜‰. 
Maan loved when she took control,  was lost in her invigorating scent, came out of his trance and realized what Geet said, but it was too late for her to grab her again. She already slipped out and was standing by the stars, giving him her come hither smile πŸ˜›. 
Maan: Geet aaj to tujhe main chodunga nahin, mujhse bach ke kahan jayegi? is temptation ka badla to main loonga πŸ˜³

He ran behind her, she ran up the stairs and hid behind the terrace door on the second floor. The moon was shining as if waiting for two eternal lovers to bask in its glory. The wind was blowing as if trying to sing a romantic song. Geet was breathless, as she was trying to control her breathing patterns, she felt two masculine hands pulling her towards his masculine chest. It was him πŸ˜‰. Her love, her Jaan, Her charming devil πŸ˜‰. Geet's back was facing Maan, while Maan was exploring geet's exposed shoulder with his gentle kisses. He held Geet's hands in the front so she couldnt move. It didnt matter anyway, as she was frozen in her stand due to his tantalizing kisses. πŸ˜³
M: oye Soniyo.. Kiss.. maine kaha tha na.. mujhse bach ka nahin ja paogi.. kiss.. seedhe se mujhe agar yahan mil jati.. kiss.. to tumhaara yeh haal nahin hua hota.. kiss. πŸ˜‰ he said huskily.
G: Maan.. she moaned.. please leave me, your sister is getting married downstairs, and here you are kissing me senselessπŸ˜‰
Maan looked up and turned her around and looked at her eyes, then her flushed face and smiled at her bluntness.He tightened his grip with one hand, and explored her back with the other He knew, she was blunt but her bluntness sometimes even shocked him. 
M: I will leave you on one condition, first..Geet held his hand on her back and glared at him. 
M: NOO, this time your hazel eyes will not captivate me and cuz then I forget everything.. Geet was surprised, that always worked...she sighed and looked down..
M: My love, my condition is that, first tell me you love me, and i want a kiss from these luscious lips. Maan knew Geet never said those three words to him even though he has countless times, and this would be their first kiss ever since they had feelings for each other. Geet looked down coyly and then thought about his tempting condition. She thought, why not tease him further so that on our suhaagraat would be more interesting😳

She looked up, her lips quivered, He knew she was shy when it came to expressing her feelings and he was loving her plight in trying to say the most important 3 words to him. She came closer to him as if that was possible. She kissed his cheeks, I am in love with these cheeks, where when a rare smile appears, I feel like dancing, she kissed his eyes, I love these eyes, where I only see my reflection and unconditional love for me. she then moved closer to his lips, I m in love with you my Charming devil πŸ˜‰ and kissed those perfectly shaped lips and lingering passion for couple of seconds and tried to run. He let her go as he was too astonished and smitten by her mesmerizing confession. 
G: Yeh to sirf trailer tha, picture abhi baaki hai Jaan, baaki hamari suhaag raat ke din πŸ˜³

How was it, terrible??? OK?? KIND of GOOD?? please comment!! 
The more comments, the faster the next update!!!!!!!!!! 

mchopra thumbnail
Oh wow..tht wa so cute..baaki we will be waiting..
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
oye hoyeeeee..
it was rockinggg
loved it
so romantic
cont soon
thank ya

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5