Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet and become...boring. [I thought I'd never say that before.] *sigh*

Anywaysss. I'm off for shopping. Whoooooo! *runs around in circles*
isomers thumbnail
Oh yea, those are good enough reasons. Oo! your going to prom? are you excited?!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ami you have become so predictable. Now you don't even need to say that I am going shopping. All you have to say is I am going now guys 🤔🤣
isomers thumbnail

well..than woman up! ..that doesn't make sense. 🤣
Oooo! you are playing hard to get. Make him grovel! 🤣 jk. And never will be eh? I'll give you a week. 🤣 Then, you will call him yourself!

Are you getting married here or there? dumb question, I know but I'm just wondering.
isomers thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWqVlH-dJM[/YOUTUBE]
cutest song I've ever heard! I remember I was like 7-ish when I heard thing song and I fell in love with it. 😆 It's so cheesy but it makes me smile even now. 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Yes that doesn't make any sense my baap 😳🤣
Yes I am playing hard to get, I usually play hard to get. He always calls me I don't call him. So now I will definitely not call him. And no not a week, I don't give in too easily. 🤣

No it is not a dumb question 😆 I am getting married here. Going to get married here and then have a small function for his family back at home when we visit 😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
I remember that song! 😆 I was listening to another of her song with Ayesha Takia in there 😆
isomers thumbnail
who knew you could be so adamant? 🤣

ohh! that's sweet. and thank god, I thought the answer was obvious and I was just being dumb.😆

eeepp! I like that song too! and there's also one with IqbalK..that one's nice as well.
this is my fav though: I specifically remember dancing to this song in my towel when I was young!😆 Just like they do in the video.😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDX2EM17lI[/YOUTUBE]
and the sawan song too. 😆
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Gul I can be a b***h when I want to be so dont you bother me 🤣 I am sweet and nice but if you push the wrong buttons, you are asking for it 🤣

Hehe, but Gul everything is so damn expensive. The photographer I want charges $1500 a night 😳 But she takes excellent pictures!

I love this song! 😍 Wasn't Mahima Choundry dancing to this song in one move too? 😳
I love Sawan too! I like her songs! She has a nice voice. At first because of her boy haircut I thought she was a boy 😳 Then I was like wow this boy hasn't reach puberty yet 😳 Then I was like OOPS 🤣
isomers thumbnail

got the message..loud and clear. 🤣🤣 you could never be mean to me, can you?😔 🤣

fifteen hundred dollars?!! :O holy shit, that's expensive! I would've been like whatever..just use my sony and take pictures! 🤣🤣 nah..I probably would spend the money. 😆

I don't know..I don't think I've ever seen this song used anywhere but the video. 🤔
I thought she was a boy at first as well, but even boys who haven't reached their puberty don't have such high voices. 🤣