Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii. I am good! :D I started writing a new fanfic for ManVeer. :D and I love my job. I get to watch movies for work. GUESS WHAT I AM WATCHING TODAY??
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE THIS THREAD ACTIVE GO GRAB JIA/ROMIE/TANU/MIMI BACK AS WELL! (did I miss people? I feel like I've missed people. SEE IT'S BEEN SO LONG COME BACK.)
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Is this thread still open? 😲
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
And I am mad at you you dungar! Hmphh
isomers thumbnail
<-- I hate this ugly pink color. Why can't I have the light pink one (the Addicts one!) or my old maroon. 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Spam and you will have purple!
isomers thumbnail
Heyyy!

I was thinking about you today! My physics professor was saying something about kinetic buoyancy or something..so he said KB and I laughed out loud (literally). I covered it up with a cough :D

and why are you mad at me?!!!
isomers thumbnail
That's too much spamming though! 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillunwritten

Heyyy!

I was thinking about you today! My physics professor was saying something about kinetic buoyancy or something..so he said KB and I laughed out loud (literally). I covered it up with a cough :D

and why are you mad at me?!!!

Because you SUCK at replying to texts! Hmphh!
And of course you did! 🤣 See you made me laugh even when I am mad at you! Glares
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Because you SUCK at replying to texts! Hmphh!
And of course you did! 🤣 See you made me laugh even when I am mad at you! Glares

Tell me something I don't know! :D My friends are all mad at me for not answering my phone. The other day, I was supposed to go watch Teri Meri Kahani and I bailed on her because I didn't realize she called (my phone was on silent). She called like 20 times! :/ 

But tbh, I didn't get any texts from you. The last time I got a text was when you were talking about your sister. 

*grins* I am a pro at making people laugh. It's just something I was born with.